Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Where are you going for stamping?
Are you on 7th year extension?

I would appreciate if you could email me your experience at gcforraj@gmail.com

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Yes I am in 7th year, going to the "temple" in chennai :)
I have a colleague who went to chennai in june and got 7th year stamped with no problems, another went to delhi in august and got 7th year stamped with no problems. So this may not be a big issue after all.

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Hello Gurus

Anyone got their 7th year extension and went for VISA stamp outisde USA???

Could you please post here experience and if you guys havelist of documents needed?

Any inputs greatly appreciated.

Thanks
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog center per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????
Iam going for my 7th year extension stamping in Toronto in first week of Dec 05 and I am taking following documents with me based on the advise given by my lawyer:
Original I-797 Notice of Approval
Copy of I-129H form, LCA and support letter which were provided with the approval notice
Original passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the expiration date of the approval notice.
One passport photo
Completed form DS156
Completed Form DS157
Original education documents
Letter of current employment verification
Evidence of maintenance of status while in the U.S. including following:
Previous approval notices
W-2s and tax returns for the last 2 years
3 recent pay stubs

Good Luck for your stamping.

Hi folks, i just want to share my case status. Last week i just talked to my lawyer about the status of my LC, she told me that latest that they got was the one filed/PD of March 2003 (for Dallas BEC). Praise God, last MOnday i received the letter from the Dallas BEC that my LC was already certified, my LC was certified/approved in November 07, 2005 and my PD/filing date was November 07, 2003. 2 years to be exact.

For those of you whose LC is with the Dallas BEC, don't worry, it will come soon. They process much faster that the Philly office.

God is good!!!!!

Many Thanks buddy..You made my Day.....

GCOnly and GCseeker2002

Thanks for your reply buddy..trust me I was waiting like anything for anyone's reply....I am going to Tijuana, Mexico since I am in Los Angeles.....

Please guys let me know your experience...feel free to email me gcforraj@gmail.com

Once again I felt so good when I saw your reply.

Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
almando said:
Hi folks, i just want to share my case status. Last week i just talked to my lawyer about the status of my LC, she told me that latest that they got was the one filed/PD of March 2003 (for Dallas BEC). Praise God, last MOnday i received the letter from the Dallas BEC that my LC was already certified, my LC was certified/approved in November 07, 2005 and my PD/filing date was November 07, 2003. 2 years to be exact.

For those of you whose LC is with the Dallas BEC, don't worry, it will come soon. They process much faster that the Philly office.

God is good!!!!!

almando,

Congrats, What state did file from ? When did you get 45DL ?

GCOnly

Are you sure your case never made to the regional with a PD of 12-08-2003 from IL SWA....Is it that you dont know the RD or are did your employer/ Attorney confirm that it did not clear SWA...IL SWA cleared cases with PD of 5/2004 or may be 6/2004 before it was sent to DBEC

sdrblr said:
GCOnly

Are you sure your case never made to the regional with a PD of 12-08-2003 from IL SWA....Is it that you dont know the RD or are did your employer/ Attorney confirm that it did not clear SWA...IL SWA cleared cases with PD of 5/2004 or may be 6/2004 before it was sent to DBEC
Yes, My attorney confirmed to me that my case went to DBEC from SWA. I think either of the below two scenarios is possible:
1. My case did actually go to Regional DOL from SWA and the SWA did not notify my employer or my attorney
2. My case never made it to the Regional DOL since the screenshot said the case source as: State

I only have a ray of hope that scenario 1 is true for me.

Happy for you ...

almando said:

God is good!!!!!

I am happy for you but not sure why God is so pleased with DBEC :) I think we all are evils in PBEC.

Congrates! Good luck.
Can you please tell us your profession. It is computer related?

almando said:

God is good!!!!!

congratulation...did u had NOF (Notice of Finding) at state level ?

yamon said:
This is to let the forum know that my LC got approved after 25 months; PD 10/21/2003 RIR CA EB3. I wish others too with same PD gets their approvals soon. See you all in I 140

yamon

congratulation

almando said:

God is good!!!!!

GCOnly said:
Yes, My attorney confirmed to me that my case went to DBEC from SWA. I think either of the below two scenarios is possible:
1. My case did actually go to Regional DOL from SWA and the SWA did not notify my employer or my attorney
2. My case never made it to the Regional DOL since the screenshot said the case source as: State

I only have a ray of hope that scenario 1 is true for me.
I called up the IL state and they told me when it has been transfered to regional but it was a while back. Give it a try

jamiw75 said:
have you got to DOL? mine is 9/29/2003, still no news...hope can get it in the end of this year...
if your case has no query at the state and transfered from regional you will be getting before this month end max. I wish you dont miss the train .......

gth999 said:
if your case has no query at the state and transfered from regional you will be getting before this month end max. I wish you dont miss the train .......

what abt those who had query at state level ? Any idea abt it?

sunofeast_GC said:
what abt those who had query at state level ? Any idea abt it?
Thats an excellent question. JustWatching is adding a new column “Query” to his tracker. Probably he would be able to answer this (at least guess). As of now I dont have any idea. Even I am in the same boat with a query at the state level and LC still pending. PD is SEP 2003.

gth999 said:
Thats an excellent question. JustWatching is adding a new column “Query” to his tracker. Probably he would be able to answer this (at least guess). As of now I dont have any idea. Even I am in the same boat with a query at the state level and LC still pending. PD is SEP 2003.

Same here

case status

My screenshot says" Case source=RIR",and my number is "T-05216-xxxxx". I don't think I have received 45-notice yet, at least not according to my lawyer, but I saw some post saying that " Case source=RIR" means 45 notice is replied. Could anyone explain it for me? Thanks in advance!

How about my "T-xxxxx-xxxxxx" number? Does T mean "data-not-entered-yet"? Thanks

Question about Dallas BEC Screenshot

Hi,

My lawyer asked for screen shot to Dallas BEC just to make sure that case is alive. They sent the screen shot. Some of the fields are filled up but many are empty. Especially "Priority Date" field is empty. I am worried why it is empty. Can anybody please tell me what does it mean when some of the fields are empty?

Here are the fields from the screen shot I received.
ETA Case Number: T-05208-XXXXX (I did not see any post with T-* number so far)
Processing Type: Empty
Emplyoyer Name: It is there.
Occupation Title: Empty
Rate of Pay: Empty
Alien Name: My last name is there.
Nationality or Citizenship: Empty
Case Received Date: 11/29/2004
Case Status: Empty
Priority Date: Empty
Case Source: Empty
Business Activity: Empty
Occupation Code: Empty
Prevailing Wage: Empty
Visa Type: Empty
Data Entry Assigned to: Empty
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

It is an RIR. Can somebody with experience give me an insight about this screen shot?

Thank you!

:confused:

almando said:

God is good!!!!!
which state r u file from?

Refile LC (PD Jan 2002) in PERM

PD: Jan 2002 (EB2 -RIR)
Regional Chicago RD: Dec 2002
No 45 Day letter

My case is Pending in DBEC. No 45 Day letter yet, No hope of getting one in near future as well.

For a case of so old PD not getting 45 Day letter until now worries me So I Decided to Refile under perm, Mine is a big company So attorney suggesting that they don't advise to refile cases which made to regional. But this delay in getting no news of 45 day letter. Can't wait any more so decided to Refile, I am scared of DOL system, don't know if they will smoothly retain my old Priority date, generally they made mistakes and then u have to request yr attorney to contact them to correct. I don't know if I am taking right decision or not. But most people from my company who filled around or after me already got 45 DL in April - May 05, some got approval. I am nowhere. Being in a big company, at this time I convienced my BOSSes to refile so my Attorney is going to discuss this with me this week, whatever I decided (refile or not) will be final Can't go back and ask my company again. If I say no to refile now then I have to stick with that decision forever.

Thanks