Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Going to Mexico, Tijuana for Stamping

Sorry Guys I know this is not the right thread to post this...but since many experts are available in the thread I felt this is the best place to get correct information.

I am going to Mexico, Tijuana for my stamping and this is going to be my 7th year, I would appreciate if you could post here what are the documents need to get smooth VISA stamping...any experience with Tijuana VISA stamping....

Any info would appreciated.

Many Thanks
RajWaitingonLCA

I done the TJ thing

I have had to go to TJ twice with my family to fix errors (not a 7th yr extension). I found it better to have a lawyer make an appointment (everything goes easier at the border when an attorney is involved).
I also found this border to be VERY EASY to deal with -- they are not looking to give a Canadian a hard time. I would also recommend that you have back-up plans in the event you are not permitted to reenter. E.G. Go on a Monday so your attorney is available to fix problems, leave your family on the US side until you have cleared the renewal -- then go back over for their stamping (unless you can get their passports stamped without them (?).
Also, a letter from the attorney to hand over to the immigration people is helpful. EG. I went to NY to get my Tn free trade work permit. Immigration did not want to give it to me - they called Washington and had no choice due to the free trade agreement -- I am sure the attorney letter (faxed on the spot to Washington) played a very major role in this).
Don't want to scare you, but I think you should be prepared -- the US border guards turn back people for "job security". Seriously - I had one tell me this in Person (Toronto) airport at 5AM one day!!!
Obviously, depending on your race - more screwtny will occur due to 9/11.

Good luke - and from my experience, I would expect it to go very well.

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Sorry Guys I know this is not the right thread to post this...but since many experts are available in the thread I felt this is the best place to get correct information.

I am going to Mexico, Tijuana for my stamping and this is going to be my 7th year, I would appreciate if you could post here what are the documents need to get smooth VISA stamping...any experience with Tijuana VISA stamping....

Any info would appreciated.

Many Thanks
RajWaitingonLCA

Sfmars

sfmars said:
What the reason for celebration do you see ?

Regional Cases which require just only review take them more than 1 year.
And number of regional cases is 25K-30K out of 170K total. They are very slow. They should have cleared those regional 30K just for 2 months if they follow their original promisses to clear backlog for 2.5 years

What the speed should we expect when they start to work with SWA cases (which requires much more job to be done) ? One month for three months of their work or even worse.

Sfmars,
If u read my post carefully, u will find that there is nothing celebratory in there except just some info.......
I can understand u'r frustration....this could have been even worst....
It is unfortunate that we are stuck at BEC...could have gone PERM route though....
Anyways, don't want to start a brawl here...just chill and hope for the best. I try to be optimistic....and it helps...I try to compare the current situation with worst possible situation and I feel happy for current times.
Regards.

GCCovet said:
Sfmars,
If u read my post carefully, u will find that there is nothing celebratory in there except just some info.......
I can understand u'r frustration....this could have been even worst....
It is unfortunate that we are stuck at BEC...could have gone PERM route though....
Anyways, don't want to start a brawl here...just chill and hope for the best. I try to be optimistic....and it helps...I try to compare the current situation with worst possible situation and I feel happy for current times.
Regards.

GCCovet,

I agree it is better than nothing

As I know your case is kind of specific, you think that it never went to region and it was forwarded directly from SWA to DBEC. Do you still think that your case is SWA and not regional ?

However you probably only the person who got 45 DL sometime in April or May, being on SWA level when they sent letters only for regional cases. Do you have any update regarding your case ?

Opinion please gurus

Help me out here please. See signature first. I THINK that CAL DOL (regional) cases are almost done/complete. I do not THINK many cases made it to Region after Nov/2003 -- I was stuck there hoping to get to the next hurdle since that time - I think I almost made it.
Does this mean that they (BEC) are going to move onto SWA now? I should (???) be near the begining of that line.

BUTTTTT.... if they are just about there..... then where are the 45 day letters? As this will take time generating, mailing, returning?
If they are not there? What are they doing?
What next?

cacanuk said:
Help me out here please. See signature first. I THINK that CAL DOL (regional) cases are almost done/complete. I do not THINK many cases made it to Region after Nov/2003 -- I was stuck there hoping to get to the next hurdle since that time - I think I almost made it.
Does this mean that they (BEC) are going to move onto SWA now? I should (???) be near the begining of that line.

BUTTTTT.... if they are just about there..... then where are the 45 day letters? As this will take time generating, mailing, returning?
If they are not there? What are they doing?
What next?

Gurus, I too have the same question.
See my details. I am not expecting a 45 day letter. My case should have been RIR, my attorney did TR giving me an excuse. Really frustrating to be waiting for LC this long.
Case Source : State.
PD : 02/20/2004
RD : 07/11/2005
Case Type : TR ( EB2 ).
Case # : T-05192-XXXXX
Case State : CA.

sfmars said:
GCCovet,

As I know your case is kind of specific, you think that it never went to region and it was forwarded directly from SWA to DBEC. Do you still think that your case is SWA and not regional ?

However you probably only the person who got 45 DL sometime in April or May, being on SWA level when they sent letters only for regional cases. Do you have any update regarding your case ?
sfmars,
I am in the same boat as GCCovet. I recevied 45 day letter in March 2005 and my case went to DBEC from SWA. I had called my lawyer and double checked with her and she confirmed that my case went to DBEC from SWA.

GCOnly said:
sfmars,
I am in the same boat as GCCovet. I recevied 45 day letter in March 2005 and my case went to DBEC from SWA. I had called my lawyer and double checked with her and she confirmed that my case went to DBEC from SWA.

GCOnly,

As I know you were going to get visa stamp to Canada

Did you get your visa stamp in Canada ? If yes could you send me PM with description of the process.

cacanuk Do not worried still they many cases togo

Hello...

Please see my singnature, guys can I expect my Labor should get approve by end of Jan'06?

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog center per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

NOF and Approval

It seems that those who had NOF (Notice of Finding) at state level have a separate queue.

Those who had NOF and got approval could you please share your PD and approval date?

Thanks

sfmars said:
GCCovet,

I haven't got anything yet to make me think it is a regional case. Case source in 7th yr. extension show's as 'STATE'. Mile to go before I sleep....Long way to go!

sfmars said:
GCOnly,

As I know you were going to get visa stamp to Canada

Did you get your visa stamp in Canada ? If yes could you send me PM with description of the process.
I am scheduled to attend for visa interview on Dec 5. I shall send you the details of my experience after I am done.
Still waiting for my passport to come back with the Canada visa stamped on it. It's been almost two weeks now and I am wondering what's taking them so long.

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Hello...

Please see my singnature, guys can I expect my Labor should get approve by end of Jan'06?

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog center per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????
Raj,
First.... This is sheer guess only(guessed on the basis of current approvals).
I don't know what the date is for your PD, but if your date is between Dec 1st -Dec 07... I would bet that your LC should get approved before December 10th 2005 (should have been Last week of Nov 05 but counting vacation coming up....My best guess would be by Dec 10th )

pls share ur info

Guys,

Please reply UG's message. It will help us..

Thanks,

UG. said:
It seems that those who had NOF (Notice of Finding) at state level have a separate queue.

Those who had NOF and got approval could you please share your PD and approval date?

Thanks

got query at state...still waiting for approval

I had a QUERY at state level. Still waiting for approval.
My lawyer does not take calls and does not reply to emails.
PD:02Sep2003
sunofeast_GC said:
Guys,

Please reply UG's message. It will help us..

Thanks,

UG. said:

Thanks
Request for JustWatching, and other members of this form.

I remember reading some where a while ago that BEC is only processing straight cases. May be they are not processing any cases that have a query NOF (Notice of Finding) at the state level.
Do you think we can add another column to indicate this in the tracker ? (other members also have suggest the same) It would be of great help for the members who did not get there approval to get an idea of whats going on such cases like ..
Is there a separate queue ?
If so whats the present PD they are working on
etc..

Pravin Patel said:
Dear Friends,
At last, I got approval of my LC by post to me, my employer and my lawyer to day. It was signed on Nov. 07, 2005.

My data as under :
----------------
Priority date : Nov. 07, 2003
Regional Date : May 14, 2004
ETA # : D - 05011-xxxxx

Pravin.... :) :) :)

Hi Pravin ,

CONGRATULATIONS....

EXPECTING MY APPROVAL SOON AT LEAST THIS MONTH BEC MY PD IS NOV 13 2003(IL)...........

gth999 said:
Request for JustWatching, and other members of this form.

I remember reading some where a while ago that BEC is only processing straight cases. May be they are not processing any cases that have a query NOF (Notice of Finding) at the state level.
Do you think we can add another column to indicate this in the tracker ? (other members also have suggest the same) It would be of great help for the members who did not get there approval to get an idea of whats going on such cases like ..
Is there a separate queue ?
If so whats the present PD they are working on
etc..

I agree, either we should add a column or mention it in the comments. Objective is to identify such cases, how we do it - We can leave that to JustWatching’s best judgment.