Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

s_chicago said:
Approval Date range from the tracker:

May'03 : Between 9/17 to 10/6
Jun'03 : Between 9/26 to 10/12
Jul'03 : Between 9/29 to 10/22
Aug'03 : Between 10/6 to 10/21
Sep'03 : Between 10/17 to 10/24 say will continue till 11/6

Looking at the above pattern, dBEC approval rate is something arround 20 days to clear 1 months of RIR regional cases having some overlap.

It should reach to my PD (4/7/04) at 1/20/06 to 2/10/06. :D :D
And now you do the math. :D

Thanks for sharing your analysis. I am hoping a decision on my case early next month.

Hi TR_2002_APR

Hi TR_2002_APR,

Did his case of Aug 2003 (NON RIR) make it to regional ? ie. did he complete the supervised recruitment ? Was his case filed in TWC ?

Thanks !

TR_2002_APR said:
---Non-RIR labor approval-----

I came to know about a non-RIR approval. He got approval from Dallas BEC.
PD: Aug 2003. This has been a non-RIR labor approval after a long time.

------------------
EB-3, Non-RIR
BEC: Dallas
PD: April,2002
Regional: never made it
45 Day letter replied: 7/10/05.

IL EB3 November 2004

Hi all,
Good to hear that people who filed in Sep 2003 are getting their approvals.

My attorney filed my case in November 2004. I understand from my lawyer that the IL SWA at that time was not working on cases and so transferred them to Dallas BEC. So, I do not even have a Priority Date.
From the tracker, I see some people with a PD from IL as late as December 2004.

Am I supposed to have been assigned a priority date?

If yes, how do I find it out?

I emailed DBEC without any luck.

I would like to hear about anyone who filed with IL SWA after September 2004.

Thanks

univemployee said:
Justwatching,

Please add me to the tracking spreadsheet.

And can one update me what 'RIR' stands for in case status. I think saw about it some time back in the forum. But I don't remember.

Thanks in advance.

Hi JustWatching,

Please also add my details to the tracker:

ETA#: D-05193-16xxx
CA/RIR/EB? - not sure what my lawyer has filed, but I have BS+10+ yr IT exp.
Case Status: Data Review as of 9/9 screenshot request
Case Source: State
PD: 03/30/04

Also, is there anyone in the forum who renewed their H1-B w/o the help of a lawyer? I'm thinking of renewing it myself to save extra money for lawyer's fee... highly appreciate your reply, thanks...

Hey
i am interested in this case too. Can you please give the details?

thanks
PD Mar 2002, Oklahoma
NON-RIR (EB2)
Never got 45 day letter !

gc_maze said:
Hi TR_2002_APR,

Did his case of Aug 2003 (NON RIR) make it to regional ? ie. did he complete the supervised recruitment ? Was his case filed in TWC ?

Thanks !

Need advise from Gurus

Gurus,

I'm planning to switch my job through a new H1B from the new employer and then apply through PERM.

However, I have already used up my 7 years and this is my 8th extension running.

My case status:

Non RIR, MI
PD is May, 2002 (non RIR)
Case Number DBEC 05171-7xxxx
No 45-day letter as of yet

My questions are:

1. Can I apply for an H1B?
2. Can I use the same PD from the old application?
3. Am I gaining anything out of this switch?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Add mine in the tracker please

I'm a reader for a month. Please add my information in the tracker, thanks

User name: Oaktown
PD: Nov. 14, 2003
RD: Don't remember, but I made it.
SWA: Illinois
EB3/RIR
DOT Code: D-05014-XXXX
Transferred from: Chicago DOL To Dallas
45-day letter: received early 2005
Approved Date: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Urgent - Help Please

Has anybody (Attorney) had success contacting the Dallas BPC? If yes, then Please provide the contact phone number. I vaguely remember reading a post here (or in this portal) as some one contacted for a closed case or for a correction, but by search I could not find.
I need to correct a mistake in my case as TR instead of RIR.
Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks

Add in the Tracker for DALLAS

Count me in for the tracker list....

IL/EB3/RIR
ETA Case# : D-05061-51XXX
PD: 11/12/2003
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date: 03/02/2005 - ??? Don't Know what is this.Pls explain.
Processing Center: Dallas
45 Day letter received sometime in Feb 2005
Case Status: Was not available in the Screen Shot

srs_568 said:
Hi,
My PD is Sep 08th 2003 from IL and I talk to lawyer , he don't have any information. How do I inquire from backlog center about my case to avoid misuse of my labor from employer ?

any help , appreciate .

thanks
SRS

1.No way you can stop from Eployer using the LC , It is his property, so dont make him mad untill 485 field and past 180 days.
2.If you have signed a form G28 (xx) all original goes to your representative ie your Attorney/Agent and a copy may go to Employer.
3. Only one original copy is sent to Agent/Employer, Allien wont get this.
4. Still few of our collegues with july 2002 are NOT yet to recieved there LC from DBEC/PBEC (hope this should make you not panic)

Choclito said:
Hello my friends,
I know this is not the correct forum to post this request but i need your help.

Can someone tell me when is the annual recess of Congress.

I just read that since the Immigration Reform Bill is attached to the Budget Reconciliation Act, it is expected that the Congress may act before it goes into the annual recess. Once it is enacted into law, it is anticipated that the numbers may run out fairly quickly.

Thanks and Regards

Full information about this availble at www.immigration-law.com

Am I tooo optimistic??

s_chicago said:
Approval Date range from the tracker:

May'03 : Between 9/17 to 10/6
Jun'03 : Between 9/26 to 10/12
Jul'03 : Between 9/29 to 10/22
Aug'03 : Between 10/6 to 10/21
Sep'03 : Between 10/17 to 10/24 say will continue till 11/6

Looking at the above pattern, dBEC approval rate is something arround 20 days to clear 1 months of RIR regional cases having some overlap.

It should reach to my PD (4/7/04) at 1/20/06 to 2/10/06. :D :D
And now you do the math. :D

Not sure if you analyzed this correctly??? I hope I am right!?! You can say that it is taking 20 days to get through a month of PDs, BUT --> the months are running somewhat concurrently (e.g. the next month already started before the month before ended) thus, the time frame may be much shorter??? Also, if you look at the data, May 03 - Sept 03 were all "completed" in 10/04. I think these are the Regional cases being cleaned up VERY fast now. The big question is what will happen with the STATE (SWA) cases as I think regions are almost done, and not too many (if any) 45 day letters have been sent out yet for STATE cases (what will DBEC do after Region, if they are just waiting for STATE 45 day replys).

Gurus (and I am not one) please critic my comments.

Labor Approved.

I got a letter yesterday on my labor approval. Here's my detail for you guys to keep track of approvals.

PD: Sep 09, 2003
EB3 RIR - IL
Approved on : Oct 20. from DBEL.

Though i received the letter, my lawyers have not received any news from the the Backlog Centre.

count me to the tracker

RIR/EB2/CA
D-04310-xxxxxx
PD: 06/05/2003
RD: 06/04/2004
BEC rec'd date: 10/26/2004
Case Status: RIR
45-day letter received and replied in early Feb, 2005

Non-RIR labor approval

Non-RIR labor approval -

He did confirm that it is indeed Non-RIR case. He got 45-day letter in March 2005. I put a question to him on 'his case made it to regional ? i.e., did he complete the supervised recruitment ? Was his case filed in TWC ?'.
(I have to admit that I am not sure what TWC means). I will post here once I hear from him.

mamidikaya said:
Hey
i am interested in this case too. Can you please give the details?

thanks
PD Mar 2002, Oklahoma
NON-RIR (EB2)
Never got 45 day letter !

Screen-shot format

Can any of you post the format for requesting screen shot? (or) If it is already available somewhere, could you please point me where to find?

Appreciate your Response.

Hi, TR_2002_APR,

Your friend's case is really an interesting one. I am eager to know the details too. TWC is Texas Workforce Commission (i.e. the first place to submit the labor cert in Texas:State level). Please post more details of your friend's case if you find out the answers. Non-RIR cases without prior supervised recruitment are really suffering in this whole process.

TR_2002_APR said:
Non-RIR labor approval -

He did confirm that it is indeed Non-RIR case. He got 45-day letter in March 2005. I put a question to him on 'his case made it to regional ? i.e., did he complete the supervised recruitment ? Was his case filed in TWC ?'.
(I have to admit that I am not sure what TWC means). I will post here once I hear from him.