Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sfmars said:
That makes sense.

Do you trust your employer or he/she told you that just tell you something ?

If it is possible could you ask him/her about the source of this information ?

I trust them. The source is the emp himself as they directly received these approvals.

PD:9/25/2003 case

My Lawyer got call from DallasBEC 2 days ago, they wanted my employer to fill out 750A again and send it back to them.
So looks like they are working on cases with PD of Sept'03 last week.

PD:9/25/03
RIR EB3
State:Illinois
Chicago DOL rcvd:3/25/04

Shil1 said:
My Lawyer got call from DallasBEC 2 days ago, they wanted my employer to fill out 750A again and send it back to them.
So looks like they are working on cases with PD of Sept'03 last week.

PD:9/25/03
RIR EB3
State:Illinois
Chicago DOL rcvd:3/25/04

What is form 750A? do you know what additional information they need and why they wanted this form to be filled again?

Thanks

750A is the form filed for Labor certification, only reason they told to fill out again was that some of the information on the form was not clear/readable. I am not sure how that happened.
This is something unusual but I guess nothing to worry about, except for a little more delay in processing.

Shilvant

Shil1 said:
750A is the form filed for Labor certification, only reason they told to fill out again was that some of the information on the form was not clear/readable. I am not sure how that happened.
This is something unusual but I guess nothing to worry about, except for a little more delay in processing.

Shilvant

Thanks for the information.

At state level the department had some prevailing wage questions on my case. The lawyer responded and also spoke with the analyst assigned to my case. The analyst forwarded my case to the regional office with her comments and said will let the regional office decide. So the issue was never resolved...... I hope its goes smooth. I should be hearing something soon as my PD is 26 Sept.

airman said:
Hey, congratulations! What is your category, type (RIR, non-RIR) and do you have ETA number to share? I'm also in RIR/TX with PD 08/2002 still waiting.

My category is EB2/RIR/TX.
ETA NO. D-04257-00XXX

My employer got the letter on Tuesday, i got a copy ot my home address on Friday.
Yours must be in the mail.
Best wishes.

Special Case Department - Case Closure

Guru's

Is there anyone whose case was closed at Dallas BEC and received letter from DFLC, asking to respond to Special Case Department.

If yes, could you please share your experience, or send me your experience on PM.

Pl respond.

GCW8

hi,

i too received a letter yesterday from dallas BEC which says that they have made a final determination on my RIR appln. It also says that form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed. but there is no form ETA 750 in the packet. btw, my company's law office has been handling my case and they usually don't prefer to be contacted often. just wondering, if i really need to contact them or whether the eta 750 might have been sent to them?? or would come later??
would appreciate someone's reply.

Yes your Employer/Attorney would get the original in 2-3 days

SunWun

If you look at few fprevious postings, you would realize that your employer or attorney would get the original usually in couple of days.

By the way what is your Priority Date, State and ETA case number? [ without last 3 digits)

Appreciate your postings in this forum

Goodluck with urther steps towards GC

ShivaB

sunwun said:
hi,

i too received a letter yesterday from dallas BEC which says that they have made a final determination on my RIR appln. It also says that form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed. but there is no form ETA 750 in the packet. btw, my company's law office has been handling my case and they usually don't prefer to be contacted often. just wondering, if i really need to contact them or whether the eta 750 might have been sent to them?? or would come later??

LC Substitution Elimination Proposed Rule

10/31/2005: USCIS Labor Certification Substitution Elimination Proposed Rule Making Agenda

The USCIS is also scheduled to initiate the rule making process for this proposed rule to eliminate substitution of certified labor certification application and imposing the period of validity of certified labor certification application at 45 days. It is scheduled to be released in November 2005 with the 60-day comment period ending in January, 2006. No one will be surprised to see the USCIS requesting the OMB to review and approve this proposed rule by the USCIS in the very near future.
When the DOL started the process, the schedules between the DOL and USCIS gave the impression that the two departments were not necessarily well coordinated in terms of scheduling, but now here we go! Hold your breath!

source:www.immigration-law.com

sunwun said:
hi,

Congrats! Please post your case details. We will add it to the tracker. See any forum member's signature for an example.
Thanks!

Case Source = STATE.

Is there a way to Correct Case Source field from State to Region? My application was moved to Region long back and my Screen shot states that it is still in STATE. Please advice me, what should I do?

Appreciate your Advice.
MJee.

Labor Approved

Finally Got my Approved Labor!!:

Details:
Category: EB2
Priority Date : August 04, 2003
ETA Case Number : D-04268-XXXXX

Good luck to everyone in this forum and thanks for the insights.

Certainly!

sunwun said:
hi,

Sunwun,
If I were in your place, I would scan the letter that you recd. and forward it via email to HR(your manager etc) and let them know that original copy is coming there way. Also, in the same email, I would let them know that I am ready with all the required documents to file I-140 (I-485 if you are not effected by retro.). I would also keep if possbile all the documents that are required to file i-140 ready and on hand.

-Regards.

robby285 said:

Details:

Which State did you file from ?

robby285 said:

Details:

Congralulations! Do you know which one is post LC forum?

US Senate to discuss easing Green Card rules

October 31, 2005 23:53 IST

The United States Senate is likely to debate permanent residentship to thousands of immigrants from countries like India and China, as the annual budget comes up for discussion Monday.

A political floor fight is expected over the budget package that has provisions to make available thousands of green cards for new permanent immigrants. The measures envisage to 'recapture' some 90,000 unused employment-based immigration visas and would exclude family members from the overall cap which is currently set at 140,000.

According to media estimates the exemption to family members from the cap means another 150,000 legal immigrants could be added annually. Currently one million persons become legal immigrants in the US annually.

The change in the deficit reducing package that will be taken up for debate is part of an overall reconciliation bill that seeks deep cuts in such areas as medicare and social spending even while allowing drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. The immigration and other visa related aspects was before the Senate Judiciary Committee which had sought to take care of its share of deficit reduction; and the panel came up with the provision of selling to employers the 90,000 unused visas for $500 a piece as a fee.

In addition to this the panel also voted to raise the H1B visa cap by 30,000 which would also net additional funds.

The proposals of the Senate Judiciary Committee have been backed by government agencies like the commerce department and the private sector which has been complaining about the lack of qualified personnel.

The private sector include universities and hospitals and the US Chamber of Commerce. The problem with the Senate bill is that there are lawmakers who do not like to see immigration provisions tucked into a budget bill; and at least one House Republican, Tom Tancredo, has said that he will vote against the measure in the House of Representatives. The recommendations of the Senate Judiciary Committee must be accepted by the Senate where some law makers have already expressed the desire to see a comprehensive immigration bill that would tackle all aspects including illegal immigration.

Even if the current proposals in the budget reconciliation bill passed the full Senate the language would have to be worked out in the House-Senate Conference Committee. The House version does not raise immigration levels. The House Judiciary Committee took care of its budget cutting exerise by raising the fee for L-1 visas, the temporary worker programme, by $1,500. "We don't expect there to be any immigration provisions in the reconciliation. This is not the time or place for controversial immigration provisions", Congressman Lamar Smith, a Republican from Texas was quoted as saying in The Washington Times