Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

im curious about your signature/Priority date

GCOnly said:
Encouraging news indeed! thanks for sharing the info!

GConly

I see that your PD is 12/2003 but it never made it to regional.
How is that possible? Did it just sit in the SWA for over a year?
My PD is 5/2004 and it made it to regional (cases only started getting transferred from regional centers to BPC around November/dec 2004).

Hari

PD 5/11/2004
EB3/RIR

Hari...

HARI,

This is nothing. People like us who filed in Indiana, have PD of 2001 and we never made it to regional !

Vijay

Finally it is over

Dear all,
Finally today I got my approval - after a long wait. My PD is Sept.12.2002 yes 2002.
I thank everyone of this thread for giving moral support.

I sincerely hope by this time ZB got his approval
Good luck

harihoudini said:
GConly

I see that your PD is 12/2003 but it never made it to regional.
How is that possible? Did it just sit in the SWA for over a year?
My PD is 5/2004 and it made it to regional (cases only started getting transferred from regional centers to BPC around November/dec 2004).

Hari

PD 5/11/2004
EB3/RIR
The RD in my signature is based on the screenshot I got from DBEC where the case source was mentioned as State. It is understandable that my case was with SWA for a long long time because of "Request of Evidence" notice that was received by my lawyer from the USCIS. I don't know what the hell it means but it delayed my case for months which possibly led to it never making to the regional.

Finally samll good news. Received 45days letter on Oct 26th and replied on Oct 27th.

----Case Information----
ETA Case Number T-0513X-XXXXX
Processing Type: TR
Case Received Date: 08/15/2001
Processing Center: Dallas BEC
----Data Review----
Date Submitted: 05/16/2005
===============================

PLESE LET ME KNOW YOUR PREDICTIONS ON THIS.

devar said:
Worse than you buddy.

PD Aug 2001
NON-RIR EB3
Remanded Case

Don't worry... I am also same like you. There is good news for you. We are recieving letters.
----Case Information----
ETA Case Number T-0513X-XXXXX
Processing Type: TR
Case Received Date: 08/15/2001
Processing Center: Dallas BEC
----Data Review----
Date Submitted: 05/16/2005
===============
45 days letter Received OCT 26th 2005
Replied on Oct 27th 2005
=========

Slow Friday

Hi,

This has been a very quite Friday - no posts so far!!!. I hope we get some approval letters early next week.

My friend's case got certified yesterday

Case: RIR.
State: CA
PD: 8-2003.

Center: Dallas

Received 45 day letter: 1-2005.

Certified, yesterday??? He knows that yesterday, probably early.

Good news , hah. Have a nice weekend.

Y, and now Nov/December is on the way...everybody in BEC is planning for Christmas, Thanksgiving and to use all unused vacations they have for this year.
Really really slow days are on the way! :eek:

UG. said:
Hi,

This has been a very quite Friday - no posts so far!!!. I hope we get some approval letters early next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
mvinays said:
It will not create a problem.

For immigration related question on DS-156, one must answer "YES" only if one's I-140 is pending. If labor is pending, the answer will be "NO".

Hope this helps!

Thank you. It helps.

Hi,
congrats on getting your approval..
did u ever request for a screenshot? if yes.. what did it say?
what is the approval date on your case?
did u get any RFE from the Dallas ? any complication assoicated with ur case?
Thank you in advance for your answers..
M

Dull in Dallas said:
Dear all,
Finally today I got my approval - after a long wait. My PD is Sept.12.2002 yes 2002.

Good luck

no fifo

I am hearing that BEC has left the FIFO approach and just processing as they take the cases out of the boxes. Some SWA cases from my state have been randomly approved with PD as far as 06/03, while others are still without 45 day letters from early that year.

Enqueued
WA - EB2 RIR
PD 08/2003
No 45 day letter

Are you sure ?

enqueued said:
I am hearing that BEC has left the FIFO approach and just processing as they take the cases out of the boxes. Some SWA cases from my state have been randomly approved with PD as far as 06/03, while others are still without 45 day letters from early that year.

Enqueued
WA - EB2 RIR
PD 08/2003
No 45 day letter

enqueued,

Do you know personally those people from WA who had PD 06/03 and got approval or someone told you about them ?

If you can confirm, it changes prediction of DBEC speed and strategy drastically. At least it is the first time when someone says about SWA approved cases from Dallas.

You are NOT Alone...

Devar - you are not alone buddy. There are others like you in the same boat. There are plenty of people from CA (SFO DL) who are stuck. There is a relatively good news. Some of us have started receiving 45 DL. Which means - somewhere our "box" has been opened.

Hang in there. One day... someday.
devar said:
Worse than you buddy.

PD Aug 2001
NON-RIR EB3
Remanded Case

One more approval

one of my friends got approval today, his priority date was sept 16,2003 Illinois EB3 RIR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dull in Dallas said:
Dear all,

Good luck

Hey, congratulations! What is your category, type (RIR, non-RIR) and do you have ETA number to share? I'm also in RIR/TX with PD 08/2002 still waiting.

Reasons to Contact Congress for EB Cases

5. Reasons to Contact Congress for EB Cases

The U.S. Congress continues to debate comprehensive immigration reform, retrogression, H1Bs, and L-1s. Pending legislation aimed at important immigration matters is of concern to our MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers. While we at The Law Office of Sheela Murthy lobby on a range of immigration issues and work for the election of those we believe appreciate and understand the immigration concerns of our clients, we encourage our readers to do so as well. [For more information on this important topic, see our MurthyDotCom article, Contacting Congress : You Can Make a Difference – How to Contact Elected Officials!]

Below are some important reasons for getting involved by contacting Congress. Share these with your employers, family members, and colleagues and make a real difference by helping yourself, the immigrant community, the business community, and the United States in the long run.

Employers Must Contact Congress and Present Arguments

Our senators and representatives like to be responsible for positive economic results. When they hear from employers regarding the financial impact of immigration policies, this typically is one of the most significant influences over whether action may occur on a particular legislative matter. Therefore, if an employer is facing business losses or difficulties due to current immigration laws and policies, we recommend contacting the senators and representatives from the area/s where the problems exist to help them fully understand the impact of the flawed immigration policy. Some typical concerns are set forth below.

Inability to Find Workers Qualified, Willing, and Able

The only new H1Bs available at present are for persons with U.S. masters' degrees or higher. As a result, those who obtained U.S. bachelors' degrees or foreign masters' degrees generally are shut out from working in H1B status in the U.S. until at least October 1, 2006. This means that if there are not enough U.S. workers for a position, the position will be left vacant and the work will not be done or, in an effort to survive, the company may very likely send the project offshore.

For positions that do not require at least a bachelor's degree, there are even fewer nonimmigrant visa options. When contacting members of Congress on this matter, the strongest arguments will include examples of the employer's genuine efforts to recruit U.S. workers, including but not limited to advertisements, job fairs, and online recruitment. At this time, it would help to show that efforts were made to recruit among those left jobless by the devastation of the recent hurricanes. The more Congress realizes the time, effort, and finances expended in fruitless attempts to recruit U.S. workers, the more likely they will be to enact laws that will improve the temporary work visa system.

Inability to Attract Top Candidates from Abroad

Due to retrogression, the waiting time to get a green card has become so long that the best and brightest from around the world are dissuaded from coming to the United States to work. Even if a temporary work visa is available for a person, s/he is far less likely to come to the U.S. than would have been the case a year ago because of the incomprehensibly long green card waiting periods. The U.S. has a long history of attracting the top minds from abroad, particularly in the sciences. Without any incentives in the immigration system, many of these sought-after scientists and researchers will pursue opportunities in other countries, making U.S. businesses less globally competitive.

Employees Must Contact Congress, Too

Since the United States historically has been a land of promise for would-be immigrants, many members of Congress may continue to assume that foreign nationals will immigrate here regardless of the legal obstacles. Generally, the elected representatives are swayed more by the opinions of U.S. citizens. The concerns of U.S. employers or business entities and their employees, however, can be influential. Congress needs to hear from those who love the United States but have suffered under its immigration policies or have decided that the situation is too unbearable for them to remain here. Our elected representatives need to understand that this is no longer the only land of opportunity. Growth in the global economy has opened options in many countries, including those from which high numbers of immigrates have come in the past. Individuals who are skilled and highly educated have other viable options.

Lengthy Waiting Period for the Employer-Sponsored Green Card

When it takes years to obtain an employment-based green card, employees potentially are subject to far greater limitations and abuses than if the green card process is shorter or not based on a particular employer. Employees need to share their stories with members of Congress. Those who have suffered directly from lengthy processing times, unable to advance to substantially higher positions because their labor certifications have particular job descriptions, those with employers who intentionally take advantage of employees waiting for the green card – such individuals need to make themselves heard.

Lengthy Waiting Period to Bring Family Members

Even persons who obtained the employment-based green card quickly may still have problems with the immigration system. These lawful permanent residents and eventual U.S. citizens frequently encounter problems in being reunited with their family members. If a foreign national wants to bring her/his parents to the United States, this cannot be managed until s/he becomes a U.S. citizen. Difficulties increase as the parents age or if one parent dies, leaving the other alone. It often becomes complicated for these parents even to gain visitors' visas to see their children and grandchildren. Lawful permanent residents (green card holders) can also be separated from their spouses and children for many years, depending upon their situations. When an employer or attorney shares such stories with members of Congress, it has a more limited effect than when those personally affected share their stories.

Conclusion

It is sometimes easy for members of Congress to get lost in intellectual and theoretical debates. What makes sense in a vacuum is not always practical in reality. Only through gaining an understanding of the personal, daily impact of our immigration laws from the U.S. employers and the foreign nationals affected, will those with the power be able to make fully informed decisions on immigration that will help you in your life.

So each of us can make a difference! Contact your senators and representatives and share your story and the difficulties you encounter in your work and in living in the United States. Bring home the human factor and help to steer a positive course for this great nation!

what I know

sfmars said:
enqueued,
Do you know personally those people from WA who had PD 06/03 and got approval or someone told you about them ?

If you can confirm, it changes prediction of DBEC speed and strategy drastically. At least it is the first time when someone says about SWA approved cases from Dallas.

I dont personally know even a single case. But thats the information I received from my employer. Now I dont know what to expect, and when.

enqueued said:
I dont personally know even a single case. But thats the information I received from my employer. Now I dont know what to expect, and when.

That makes sense.

Do you trust your employer or he/she told you that just tell you something ?

If it is possible could you ask him/her about the source of this information ?