Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sfmars said:
This is wrong

There is no limit since you are on H1 and have pending LC or I140,
visa can be extended by one year incrementally INDEFINITLY until DOL or INS make a decision.

Since I-140 is approved there is a limitation, visa can be extended one time by one time increment 3 years. Only one increment for life 3 years after I140 is approved.

Minor correction
1.If I-140 is approved and if Visa dates are not current the applicants H1b can be extended in 3yrs. else allways one year untell adjudication.
2.If EAD is obtained and used only then NO H1b extensions are possible.

We have seen people with 11th yr extension in this forum

Any Idea?

According to the spread sheet maintained by Justwatching,

The latest approval for :

TX 2/18/03
MI 2/1/03
CA 2/1/03

Since I am a CA- RIR with PD is 2/20/2003, how long will it take the que to get to my PD? Any idea?????

Thanks,
Komal

Congratulations mich2003,

Any other case approvals from Michigan which are close to Nov 2004. My PD is Nov 2004. I am not overly optimistic but will definitely like to know if there is any news around this time for Michigan cases. approvals, 45-day letter or anything.....

Thanks in advance for information.

PD 15 Nov 2004-Michigan
RIR-EB3

mich2003 said:
Hi All:

Just want to share with you all the good news that my
Attorney received the Hardcopy of my Labor Certification.
He said he received it yesterday(08/24/2005). Yet to get
a copy of the Hardcopy. I want to thank all those folks who
shared all the relevant info in this forum for the benefit of
others. Specifically GP111, ICARUS and so many others.
Here are my details:
Case type: RIR / EB3
State: Michigan
Case source: Region
PD : 01/02/2003
Hardcopy Received : 08/23/2005

Sorry to curb

immi_portal_200 said:
Any other case approvals from Michigan which are close to Nov 2004. My PD is Nov 2004. I am not overly optimistic but will definitely like to know if there is any news around this time for Michigan cases. approvals, 45-day letter or anything.....

PD 15 Nov 2004-Michigan
RIR-EB3
Dont mistake me, DBEC have'nt crossed mar'03 that too RIR papers reached regional .Many people with earlier PD such as 2001 are waiting for their turn.So sit tight for the next 12 months atleast.

AAnya said:
I work for an Major Company in Arkansas.
My labor was filed in April 2002 in AR.
It was apporoved in state and send to Texas DOL around DEC 15th 2004.
Right now my company is filing for my 9th year extension.
I did not receive the 45 days letter yet! :(
I keep telling to lawyers that the BEC is processing the case with PD 2003, or ofcourse past 2002 April, but they keep saying that BEC is processing late 2001 cases.
They do not want me to get the screen shots either as they got the proof from the state few years ago when they filed my 7th year extension.
How is it possible for me to prove to them that I am way behind getting my 45 day letter?? :confused:

My HR is requesting for the Screen shot proof to apply for my 9th year extension.
Will the back log send the screen shot only if my case is in the system or will they take the pain of entering my case in the system and then sending the screen shot??

hi

AAnya said:
My HR is requesting for the Screen shot proof to apply for my 9th year extension.
Will the back log send the screen shot only if my case is in the system or will they take the pain of entering my case in the system and then sending the screen shot??
you should get a screen shot whatever the case may be.

AAnya said:

Just make sure that they send request to both Philly and Dallas.
They have common database and Philly is more responsive than Dallas.

Your case already must be in the database if it is not make your steps, if I were you I would make your lawyer initiate inquiry.

Again..

Hello Guys,
Today I heard the news that my company will be closing down in about a weeks time :(, all this after waiting for more than two years for a labor and am half way through my 6thyear. So basically have no option but to go back I guess..

anyways, thank you all for all the information and everything that you guys provided through this form. God bless you all..

-AMK,
PS:If any of you guys know anybody having pre-approved labor and if you could provide me that info, that will be of great help :confused:

Send me a PM and I probably might help you out. If possible do send your resume.

AMKumar said:
Hello Guys,
Today I heard the news that my company will be closing down in about a weeks time :(, all this after waiting for more than two years for a labor and am half way through my 6thyear. So basically have no option but to go back I guess..

anyways, thank you all for all the information and everything that you guys provided through this form. God bless you all..

-AMK,
PS:If any of you guys know anybody having pre-approved labor and if you could provide me that info, that will be of great help :confused:

sfmars said:
Just make sure that they send request to both Philly and Dallas.
They have common database and Philly is more responsive than Dallas.

Your case already must be in the database if it is not make your steps, if I were you I would make your lawyer initiate inquiry.

You mean my case should have been in the system even though I did not receive the 45 day letter or the case number?

thanks,
Aanya.

AAnya said:
You mean my case should have been in the system even though I did not receive the 45 day letter or the case number?

thanks,
Aanya.

Yes, many of us do not have 45 day letters and figure out that our cases in the the system only through the screenshot for 7th year

Hi AMKumar,
send me a PM and send your resume. My employer has a pre approved labor and it requires bachelor's in computer science with 1 year experience as of Apr 2002.

GPG

AMKumar said:
Hello Guys,

-AMK,

You may have to wait for a long time to get approval (may be end of next year) . Same with me as my PD is Dec 2004 from Michigan.

immi_portal_200 said:

PD 15 Nov 2004-Michigan
RIR-EB3[/QUOT

GPG, GC_from_NJ ,
Guys Please check your PM..

thank you,
AMK

GPG said:
Hi AMKumar,
send me a PM and send your resume. My employer has a pre approved labor and it requires bachelor's in computer science with 1 year experience as of Apr 2002.

GPG

One of my colleague got approval hard copy yesteday from Dallas BEC.
PD was 1/17/2003 (Michigan, Chicago DOL).

Maveric!

Maveric,
Would you please post on the forum when you get your hard copy ?
My case has the same PD as yours, and also the same first four digits of the D #.
Thanks so much in advance!!
RIR

RD and Date Certified

GPG said:

Can you please give us his RD and the date certified?

Are you sure PD is 1/17/2003

GPG said:

Hi, are you sure his pd is 1/17/2003. Could you please double confirm his PD date and this news of him receiving the hard copy. I am in the last week of jan 2003 and waiting too..pls confirm. thanks.