Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Yes, his pd was 1/17/2003 and he got hard copy on Aug 26th. It was approved sometime last month (not sure of the exact date).

waitingforlca said:
Hi, are you sure his pd is 1/17/2003. Could you please double confirm his PD date and this news of him receiving the hard copy. I am in the last week of jan 2003 and waiting too..pls confirm. thanks.

his RD was 4/10/2004 (chicago DOL). I don't know his approval date. It was approved sometime last month and got hard copy on Aug 26th.

mygcp said:
Can you please give us his RD and the date certified?

will let you know.......RIRhouston

My PD is 02/18/2003

As of 08/18/2005, screen shot shows CERTIFIED...... it was in final review as of 08/10/2005..... so not sure which date exactly it was certifed between 08/10 and 08/18...

do let me know once you get your hard copy...

WHAT ABOUT YOUR SCREEN SHOT STATUS.....

Maveric
RIR/EB2/TX

RIRhouston said:
Maveric,
Would you please post on the forum when you get your hard copy ?
My case has the same PD as yours, and also the same first four digits of the D #.
Thanks so much in advance!!
RIR

Thanks

GPG said:
his RD was 4/10/2004 (chicago DOL). I don't know his approval date. It was approved sometime last month and got hard copy on Aug 26th.

Thanks for that and congratulations to your friend.

Thanks Maveric!

Maveric,
Thanks, I will certainly share the info with you and the forum.
I have not asked for the screen shot as I dont yet need to file for my 8th year extension, will need to by the end of October, though I am hoping that by that time I will hear from the DOL.
Good luck to all of us!
Thanks again,
RIR
Maveric said:
My PD is 02/18/2003

As of 08/18/2005, screen shot shows CERTIFIED...... it was in final review as of 08/10/2005..... so not sure which date exactly it was certifed between 08/10 and 08/18...

do let me know once you get your hard copy...

WHAT ABOUT YOUR SCREEN SHOT STATUS.....

Maveric
RIR/EB2/TX

Still one year to go for my 6-th year completion....yet not in a position to apply for the 7-th year extension....but dying to know about my status...

Do u guys recommend me to send for a screenshot?

Thanks!

Hello, Icarus, thanks for all your help!
1) If the case status is "final review", how long does it usually take to get the certificate?

2) How many cases are in the "Final review" status?

3) Is "Final review"= almost certified???]

4) How many certificates are mailed out each day or each week?

Thanks a lot!!!

How BPC works?

See the attached "HowBPCWorks" document, to get familiarized yourself with different status and queues at BPC. It also explains, where BPC is using FIFO order by PD and where it does not.

It is a brief document for general understanding, so it might not cover everything but good for many to understand BPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Case Status

Based upon the word document you published, is it safe to assume that if the case were to be closed (the attorney responded to the 45 day letter however the response was not recieved by DBEC) and then reopened (attorney sent proof of response to DBEC), the case status could change from CLosed to "Data Review".

Based upon some of the other postings on this board I was under the impression that " Data Review" meant waiting for response to 45 day letter and " RIR" meant 45 day letter recieved and case being processed.Since my status changed from closes to "data review" , i was confused as to whether DBEC was still waiting form 45 day letter or if they had recieved the letter and the case was in the processing queue.

Any clarifications will be appreciated. I am going sick with anxiety and apologize for burdening this forum with this question.

Hi, dsugandhi

Hi, dsugandhi
According to your document, if the case shows as 'Data Review', it means the data is entered completely and 45 letter has been generated, sent and respond received.
But in my case, it shows as 'Data Review', but still lots of field missing (It shows which fields are missing from 750A, 750B and it looks like everything is missing G28). And the 45 DL has not generated. So for my case, how can they know it is not complete and will go back to complete it.
Is there a problem with my case, will it falls into a black hold that it will not either be completed (since it does not have 'Incomplet' status, or be put into RIR queue (since the information is not complete)
And I know some of other people are in the same boat too.

Thanks for your insight.
"Once team 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) finishes its work, case status will show “Data Review” and application will wait in “Data Review” queue to be picked up by the team 2 in FIFO by PD for the further processing. If team 1 completes partial data entry then case status will show “Incomplete” and application will wait in “Incomplete” queue to be picked up by the team 1 again for the further processing in random order. "

dsugandhi said:
See the attached "HowBPCWorks" document, to get familiarized yourself with different status and queues at BPC. It also explains, where BPC is using FIFO order by PD and where it does not.

It is a brief document for general understanding, so it might not cover everything but good for many to understand BPC.

onlyhope said:
Hi, dsugandhi
According to your document, if the case shows as 'Data Review', it means the data is entered completely and 45 letter has been generated, sent and respond received.
But in my case, it shows as 'Data Review', but still lots of field missing (It shows which fields are missing from 750A, 750B and it looks like everything is missing G28). And the 45 DL has not generated. So for my case, how can they know it is not complete and will go back to complete it.
Is there a problem with my case, will it falls into a black hold that it will not either be completed (since it does not have 'Incomplet' status, or be put into RIR queue (since the information is not complete)
And I know some of other people are in the same boat too.

Thanks for your insight.
"Once team 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) finishes its work, case status will show “Data Review” and application will wait in “Data Review” queue to be picked up by the team 2 in FIFO by PD for the further processing. If team 1 completes partial data entry then case status will show “Incomplete” and application will wait in “Incomplete” queue to be picked up by the team 1 again for the further processing in random order. "

During last two months of observation I realized that Dallas stopped to assign cases number starting with "T-" and status incomplete, arroximately from June. All Dallas recently entered cases have numbers starting with "D-" and case status "Data Review".

All recently eneterd cases having "T-" numbers and Case Status "Incomplete" I saw only on the Philly's forum.

Before summer they assigned temporary numbers "T-" and case status "Incomplete" then changed for "D-" and "Data Review".

My own strong opinion is that if case enered their database from May till now it has "D-" and "Data Review", but it does not mean that cases enered completely and 45 day letter generated.

dsugandhi said:

I have modified the document for "Data Review". I miss understood some words. Please see the corrected document.

The other thing to remember as you read this document is that this is the original published document when the BPCs were going to use the CAPS system, since then they have dumped that system and are using the BPLS system. Workflow may be the same or maybe just similar.

My Labor with BEC

Hi Folks,

My priority date is 07/31/2002.I did'nt heard anything about my case from my company yet.Based on the latest postings from the forum,The BEC working on the cases beyond Sept'2002.My H1 is going to expire on 04/2006.Is there any chance to get labor approved before that period.Also,My company have started PERM filing for some of the employees.But they have not received any PERM approval yet.Do I need to wait for my pending labor or go for PERM conversion ?.How long will it take to get my pending labor approved from today based on the current approval queue ?.My case details as follows

State:CA
Priority Date:07/31/2002
45 DAYS responded:02/10/2002

I greatly appreciate your response.

Thanks.

JayR

Hi

jayraj7 said:
Hi Folks,

My priority date is 07/31/2002.I did'nt heard anything about my case from my company yet.Based on the latest postings from the forum,The BEC working on the cases beyond Sept'2002.My H1 is going to expire on 04/2006.Is there any chance to get labor approved before that period.Also,My company have started PERM filing for some of the employees.But they have not received any PERM approval yet.Do I need to wait for my pending labor or go for PERM conversion ?.How long will it take to get my pending labor approved from today based on the current approval queue ?.My case details as follows

Thanks.

JayR
are you sure your paper reached Dalas BEC?Because some of the papers from CA were dispatched to Phily BEC.If it was sent to Phily then you may have to wait for somemore time.

jayraj7 said:
Hi Folks,

My priority date is 07/31/2002.I did'nt heard anything about my case from my company yet.My case details as follows

Thanks.

JayR

If your case is in Dallas, it must have been approved / processed by now.
You will receive it soon as we have seen so many approvals coming in mail after 3 to 4 months of approval.

With PD of 07/2002 do not even think about PERM.

Good Luck

Bpls

Does any one has the document on the new BPLS system?
Thanks.

JustWatching said:
The other thing to remember as you read this document is that this is the original published document when the BPCs were going to use the CAPS system, since then they have dumped that system and are using the BPLS system. Workflow may be the same or maybe just similar.

Hi gp111,

What do you suggest if the PD is 11/03 and made to regional? think about PERM or wait for the Q? what is your approximate anticipated duration to get final decision for PD's 11/03 and 12/3?

Last edited by a moderator:
T or D case number

I just spoke to one of my co-worker, she got a case number with T-05174 (Incomplete status). Mine is D-05171 (June-20-05), just entered 3 days before hers.
When compared our screenshot, it looks like hers with more empty fields than mine. Even mine is not complete, hers is more incomplete. So I am thinking there are different levels of incomplete, 'T' is one with more blank fields. And after that, more data been entered, and status changed to 'Data Review'.
And even then, more data needs to be entered before 45 DL can be issued.
Thanks all for your input.

sfmars said:
During last two months of observation I realized that Dallas stopped to assign cases number starting with "T-" and status incomplete, arroximately from June. All Dallas recently entered cases have numbers starting with "D-" and case status "Data Review".

All recently eneterd cases having "T-" numbers and Case Status "Incomplete" I saw only on the Philly's forum.

Before summer they assigned temporary numbers "T-" and case status "Incomplete" then changed for "D-" and "Data Review".

My own strong opinion is that if case enered their database from May till now it has "D-" and "Data Review", but it does not mean that cases enered completely and 45 day letter generated.