Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Gurus,

Can you please advise?
My 6th-year completion is far away....dying to know about my status....

Can I ask for a screenshot?

Thanks in advance

onlyhope said:
I just spoke to one of my co-worker, she got a case number with T-05174 (Incomplete status). Mine is D-05171 (June-20-05), just entered 3 days before hers.
When compared our screenshot, it looks like hers with more empty fields than mine. Even mine is not complete, hers is more incomplete. So I am thinking there are different levels of incomplete, 'T' is one with more blank fields. And after that, more data been entered, and status changed to 'Data Review'.
And even then, more data needs to be entered before 45 DL can be issued.
Thanks all for your input.

onlyhope,

Do you remember the date when you got your screenshot from Dallas ?
If it is possible could you ask your co-worker when she got hers ?
What state did you apply from ?

In my case D-05186 (July 5th) I got it on july 12th case number starting with "D-" and status is Data Review.

May be there is some logic in their actions or it depends on the data entry staff preferences to use "T-" or "D-" numbers.

Anyway I saw one or two people whos case entered this summer and they got 45 day letter, that's why I think that summer's Dallas "D-" cases also can be considered as incompleted.

dema said:
Gurus,

Can you please advise?
My 6th-year completion is far away....dying to know about my status....

Can I ask for a screenshot?

Thanks in advance

If you do not do it twice in a month

Why not ? In the worst case they will tell you no.

Sai786 said:
Hi gp111,

What do you suggest if the PD is 11/03 and made to regional? think about PERM or wait for the Q? what is your approximate anticipated duration to get final decision for PD's 11/03 and 12/3?

I have an EB3 with PD 12/03 and my case never made it to regional. Several months ago I took the decision to apply EB2 with PERM to speed things up and to avoid EB3 retrogression. Unfortunately it seems DOL wants to stop the practice of filing multiple applications and in my situation I do not want to withdraw my BEC case or to refile in PERM. I think it will be better for you to wait and see if DOL will continue to allow multiple applications. Plus, it seems BEC review faster cases that made it to regional. After ICARUS Dallas BEC processes aprox. 2 months of applications in 1 month, 2-4 months until you get the paper approval in the mail it seems you have to wait at least 6 months.

sfmars said:
If you do not do it twice in a month

Why not ? In the worst case they will tell you no.

Thank you so much, SFMARS....

But I don't have the tracking number like D -...or T - or P -.

I only know my PD and RD...Will that work?

Thanks

Gurus,

Can you please tell me what is meant by the following :

Today I Sent this mail to H1B7YR@DAL.DFLC.US :-
Sub : Request for Proof of Labor filing for 7th Year extension

Company name: ***
First Name : ***
Last Name : ***
Filied in Nov 2002

State : CA

Thanks,

And received this reply from them :-
Dear Requestor,
You have reached the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Dallas Backlog Elimination Center files are being transferred to a new automated system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID number and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, if acceptable, we will update your information as requested:

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information......bla...bla....bla

Does that mean that they don't have my file in their system?

Thanks

Help!!!

GURUS!!!

Sorry to interupt this thread but this is important!!!

IS MULTIPLE FILING ALLOWED FOR SAME JOB I.E KEEP THE ORIGIONAL LC IN THE BEC "AND" FILE PERM FOR "IDENTICAL JOB" WITHOUT WITHDRAWING THE LC FROM BEC

Thanks in advance
Sincerely

Too early

Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum fo a while. I find it very useful and insightful for all of us. Thank you for all your inputs.

I know it is very early for me to even bother this forum but I wanted to hear your suggestions.

I am working in Marketing Research field in Chicago. My application is under RIR-EB2 which was sent in October 2004 to Dallas BEC... or it was sent to wherever the first location for all the applications is.

It seems like it won't be processed within the next two years.

Would you recommend me switching to the PERM?

My lawyer strongly discourages me for doing so. Their reason is a possible visa retrogression which might also be an issue for EB2 applications in the near future (similar to the EB3)

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

dema said:
Thank you so much, SFMARS....

But I don't have the tracking number like D -...or T - or P -.

I only know my PD and RD...Will that work?

Thanks

Yes

Do not forget include your name and company name.

That's what you need

I'm also in same boat!!

Jayraj,

I'm also in same boat.

State: CA
Priority date is 07/15/2002.
45days letter resonded on: 02/10/05

Still waiting?

jayraj7 said:
Hi Folks,

My priority date is 07/31/2002.I did'nt heard anything about my case from my company yet.Based on the latest postings from the forum,The BEC working on the cases beyond Sept'2002.My H1 is going to expire on 04/2006.Is there any chance to get labor approved before that period.Also,My company have started PERM filing for some of the employees.But they have not received any PERM approval yet.Do I need to wait for my pending labor or go for PERM conversion ?.How long will it take to get my pending labor approved from today based on the current approval queue ?.My case details as follows

State:CA
Priority Date:07/31/2002
45 DAYS responded:02/10/2002

I greatly appreciate your response.

Thanks.

JayR

Vali....

Hi Vali...

See my sign....the only difference is that my made to regional on Dec'2004

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

Hi Gurus,
Do you have any idea when 45 days letters will be send again? I know since only partial info was entered, no 45 days letters were generated. I assume partial entry should be done by now.

UG. said:
Here is what i am using as a reference. If we assume that the Dallas BEC RIR queue moves 2 months in a month. Then

MONTH-----------------PD PROCESSED
Aug 05............................Jan – Feb 03
Sept 05...........................Mar – Apr 03
Oct 05.............................May – June 03
Nov 05............................July – Aug 03
Dec 05............................Sept – Oct 03
Jan 06.............................Nov– Dec 03
Feb 06............................Jan – Feb 04
Mar 06............................Mar – April 04
Apr 06.............................May - June 04

I hope this helps

Thanks UG,
I am confused like never before. If your list is going like this, I should be able to get my RIR approved in September. No girl wants to marry me and I am still a bachelor because I am stuck in this process. Hope I get married soon after getting my LC. Else, I will die as a bachelor.

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Thanks UG,
I am confused like never before. If your list is going like this, I should be able to get my RIR approved in September. No girl wants to marry me and I am still a bachelor because I am stuck in this process. Hope I get married soon after getting my LC. Else, I will die as a bachelor.

not to burst your bubble or something, but i'm not sure that we will see a linear progression of a jump of 2 months every month in the processing anytime soon.

data about the monthly breakdown of the number of cases that reached regional processing indicate that an enormous number of cases were filed between march 2003 and nov 2003. this does not count cases like mine which are from one of those lame-ass states who put one contractor to process SWA cases and thus have a state backlog in the order of years.

i'm really keeping my expectations very low about the BEC and banking more on my PERM application that is to be filed shortly unless the DOL folks come out with something else preventing a parallel LC.

jw

I hope that they process like this schedule as UG mentioned. However, I heard that BEC will close their office from Nov, Dec, Jan due to holiday seasons. Does anybody know that this rumor is true? Hope not. I have been waiting for my labor certification for almost three years. Thanks.

Montrose

Montrose said:
I hope that they process like this schedule as UG mentioned. However, I heard that BEC will close their office from Nov, Dec, Jan due to holiday seasons. Does anybody know that this rumor is true? Hope not. I have been waiting for my labor certification for almost three years. Thanks.

Montrose

It looks like they did not stop to have holiday seasons.
What are you talking about holiday in the middle of holiday ?

The number of cases they approved is almost nothing, we need to see 600 approvals each day to full fill their goal to clean back log in 2.5 years

Screen Shot - Priority Date vs Case Received Date

Hi, Gurus:
I got a screen shot from Phil. center. It shows priority date 4/**/2003 and case received date 9/**/2004, but for my colleague's case, his screen shot shows priority date same as the case received date. The only difference is my case status shows RIR but his shows imcomplete. Any body knows why?
Thanks a lot!
:confused: