Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Eb2

Maveric said:
Can u also mention your exact PD date like November which day ....???

Your Lawyer called BEC or BEC called your lawyer about the good news ????

Thanks,
Maveric
PD -- 02/2003

EB2 - They called my lawyer as they wanted to know where to mail the labour approval.

kadri said:
I recd a reply (within a day) for my enquiry about the Case Status to H1b7YR@dal.dflc.us. The Status is 'Certified'. I have not recd the certified letter yet. Will update the forum once I receive the certified letter.

Details:
Priority Date: 08/21/2002
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04320-xxxxx
Case Received Date: 11/15/2004
Case Status: Certified
Existence Check: Failed

Congrats!!!

kadri said:
I recd a reply (within a day) for my enquiry about the Case Status to H1b7YR@dal.dflc.us. The Status is 'Certified'. I have not recd the certified letter yet. Will update the forum once I receive the certified letter.

Details:
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04320-xxxxx
Existence Check: Failed
Certified!

I recd an email from my attorney confirming they recd the Labor Certification from Dallas BEC today.

Details:
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04320-xxxxx

Approval Date was May 3rd

sfoguy said:
hi guys,

just wanted to share good news with u guys that my LC has been approved.
my attorney received the approval notice as well.
my PD is june 26, 2002 and RD is may 2003.
my other colleague with similar dates also got approval. so looks like they have started maling out june appprovals.

good luck to all of u.

Just to add more info to this approval that it was approved on May 3rd. So they sent approval after about 2.5 months.

My ETA # is D-04321-XXXXX

sfoguy said:
Just to add more info to this approval that it was approved on May 3rd. So they sent approval after about 2.5 months.

My ETA # is D-04321-XXXXX

Congrats

Finally approval nos. have moved to D-04321 :):)

ICARUS, Please provide an update

ICARUS,

You have been the hope of this forum. Please do not leave us just because the imposter LCARUS. The majority of the forum has been very much appreicated of your information. Could you provide us an update on the lastest query?

phix174

kadri said:
Certified!

I recd an email from my attorney confirming they recd the Labor Certification from Dallas BEC today.

Details:
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04320-xxxxx

Hello Kadri,
Is your H1B about to expire or did you inquire about the status just to know if the case was certified?

lalaker said:
Still haven't heard anything about my case.
DBEC # : 04258-04xxx
:(

Just having lower DBEC (ETA) will not help PD also matters

Even though having D-05100 with PD of 2001 will have more chances of getting approval earlier.

In your case If it were to be year 2002 PD I would have expected it would have been mailed by this time. But dont loose heart your almost there since we have allready seen approvals for end of 2002.

mnhrdc

Iam in my 6th year and I have sent an email asking proof for applying 7th year extension. I didn't get the reply yet.

However.., my case# id D-05012 and the PD is Dec09, 2002 from MI. Can I expect my approval this month.

Mnhrdc..., your input on this is appreciated.

mnhrdc said:
Just having lower DBEC (ETA) will not help PD also matters

Even though having D-05100 with PD of 2001 will have more chances of getting approval earlier.

In your case If it were to be year 2002 PD I would have expected it would have been mailed by this time. But dont loose heart your almost there since we have allready seen approvals for end of 2002.

ZB - sent 7th year email on 07/14/2005

Zany_Brainy said:
This status indicates that your case is currently in the Analysis Stage being worked on by an Analyst.

Can you tell me when you sent the email requesting 7th yr ext proof?

thx
ZB

ZB - I sent 7th year email on 07/14/2005

Bunty2772 said:
Hello Kadri,
Is your H1B about to expire or did you inquire about the status just to know if the case was certified?

Hi Bunty2772,

I am on my 8th year extension. I sent the email just to get the status update and recd the reply within a day.

Case Certified!!!

:) :) :)
hi guys! i tried to check on the status of my case thru h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us and they replied w/in 24 hrs. they attached a screenshot of my case and on the case status it says CERTIFIED! on the date submitted it says June 14, 2005 (i guess that's when it was certified???). after reading some posts here that it takes them more than 2 mos. to mail out the certification letters, i think i'm not going to receive it soon. anyways, i just want to share the good news to everybody and i wish you all the best of luck!

Still Waiting!!

I've been away for a week and trying to catch up!!. I'm in my 6th year and did send the email to DLFC on thursday but have not recd anything. Don't know what has happened and my attorney wants me to wait (endlessly of course!!). I remember Mnhrdc, ZB and raydhan were waiting for theirs. Did any of you get your labor?? It is really very frustrating!! :( :( :(

redhiker said:
:) :) :)
hi guys! i tried to check on the status of my case thru h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us and they replied w/in 24 hrs. they attached a screenshot of my case and on the case status it says CERTIFIED! on the date submitted it says June 14, 2005 (i guess that's when it was certified???). after reading some posts here that it takes them more than 2 mos. to mail out the certification letters, i think i'm not going to receive it soon. anyways, i just want to share the good news to everybody and i wish you all the best of luck!

Did you send on Thursday or Friday of last week 7th year proof.

pklam said:
I've been away for a week and trying to catch up!!. I'm in my 6th year and did send the email to DLFC on thursday but have not recd anything. Don't know what has happened and my attorney wants me to wait (endlessly of course!!). I remember Mnhrdc, ZB and raydhan were waiting for theirs. Did any of you get your labor?? It is really very frustrating!! :( :( :(
I Think you might recieve the response today

shaaka said:
Did you send on Thursday or Friday of last week 7th year proof.

Shaaka,

Try to send the e-mail thru your company e-mail address. They would not reply anything if you use Yahoo account (for example).

Couldnt understand my cases status from the email

I am new to this forum. I appreciate all you guys for the information & knowledge you are sharing. I have a quick question.

I have sent an email for 7th year proof and I got the reply in a day. In that email, Existence check is showing as failed. Cases status is looking like 3 lettered and image is so small that I couldnt read it.

What could be those 3 letters indicating? What does that existence check failed meen to me? Please let me know.

Thanks In Advance.

phani78 said:
I am new to this forum. I appreciate all you guys for the information & knowledge you are sharing. I have a quick question.

I have sent an email for 7th year proof and I got the reply in a day. In that email, Existence check is showing as failed. Cases status is looking like 3 lettered and image is so small that I couldnt read it.

What could be those 3 letters indicating? What does that existence check failed meen to me? Please let me know.

Thanks In Advance.
RIR--Received in Region