Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Chicago-case said:
Iam in my 6th year and I have sent an email asking proof for applying 7th year extension. I didn't get the reply yet.

However.., my case# id D-05012 and the PD is Dec09, 2002 from MI. Can I expect my approval this month.

Mnhrdc..., your input on this is appreciated.

Wait for your screen shot and allready approvals for Dec 2002 allready started recieving approvals. So any time soon

AwardmyGC,

This may not be correct either.

Mine is TR/Regular case.
State completed recruitment effort and sent it Regional and eventually landed in Dallas.

In my case here are the fields state in the email responce

Case Status : TR
Processing Type : TR
Case Source : Region

Both case Status and Type say TR.
My guess is they did not start analyzing the case, as some in the forum mentioned the satus as 'incomplete' or 'certified'.

AwardMyGC said:
Case Status: TR/RIR.

Based on my analysis Case status: TR/RIR is the 3rd level of processing.

Once Prevailing wage review(2nd level) is completed by team 2 the applications get transferred to its corresponding queue. Ex. My LC application was filed under regular category, so it will be transferred to 3A Traditional Recruitment(Phase I) and my friends LC application was filed under RIR, so his application got transferred to 3B Reduction in Recruitment.

sfmars said:
I think that RIR and TR in Case Status field is typo.

They should have placed "Data Review" or "Incomplete" instead of it.

MY views and hope clarifies some doubt.

case status=Incomplete=Data is not fully entereed
case status =RIR = Data is fully entered and not yet analysed but in RIR Q
case status=Review=Case is under review by analyst
case status=Certified=Analysed and ready to mail when ???

Existenececheck=FAIL=avoid denials at USCIS for h1b extn.
(not availble in there data base at intial check but can be supported with other documentation)
<<<alia.org posting>>>
DOL Explains "Failed" Existence Check Items on Backlog Processing Center Screen Shots
Labor Dept. explains why some screen shots provided in connection with H-1B extensions beyond the sixth year say "failed" under employer existence. DOL is notifying USCIS of the problem to avoid unwarranted denials.

ETA # reference

mnhrdc,

I dont think the case # from BEC has anything to do with the approval queue. My Case # is D-04294-2***, but my PD is 5/03. I am sure i still have to wait a few months before seeing my approval.

mnhrdc said:
Congrats

Finally approval nos. have moved to D-04321 :):)

Icarus, GP111 and all BPC gurus,

Can you please answer following questions:

1. All kind of status a case can be in like Incomplete, RIR, TR, Certified, data review etc.
2. Sequence of status for SWA, RIR Regional, TR Regional cases from initial staus till certification/denny status.
3. Meaning of each status.

Thanks,

activex111 said:
mnhrdc,

I dont think the case # from BEC has anything to do with the approval queue. My Case # is D-04294-2***, but my PD is 5/03. I am sure i still have to wait a few months before seeing my approval.

Yes I agree, but i am tracking the pattern and was not making any sense out of it except that majority approvals are recieved for Month July-Dec 2002 compared to Jan-june2002 NOT PD BASED. But where as the ETA nos. made some sense but not completely. The approvals recieved and ETA posted by memebers on the forum was having less than D-04320 and PD's were year 2002. And if ETA were greater than this number then PD was earlier (eg. 2001).

My prediction was only for having some positive hope for people having earlier PD's and having ETA nos. around this no. are yet to recive approvals.

After seeing approvals for last two months we can only make sense out of it is that no FIFO by PD, but only majority approvals of PD 2002 are being mailed in disorderly manner.

Updated your views with one more case status.

mnhrdc said:
MY views and hope clarifies some doubt.

case status=Incomplete=Data is not fully entereed
case status =RIR = Data is fully entered and not yet analysed but in RIR Q
case status=TR= Data is fully entered and waiting to be analyzed TR Q analyst.
case status=Review=Case is under review by analyst
case status=Certified=Analysed and ready to mail when ???

Existenececheck=FAIL=avoid denials at USCIS for h1b extn.
(not availble in there data base at intial check but can be supported with other documentation)
<<<alia.org posting>>>
DOL Explains "Failed" Existence Check Items on Backlog Processing Center Screen Shots
Labor Dept. explains why some screen shots provided in connection with H-1B extensions beyond the sixth year say "failed" under employer existence. DOL is notifying USCIS of the problem to avoid unwarranted denials.

badluckinusa said:
AwardmyGC,

This may not be correct either.

Mine is TR/Regular case.
State completed recruitment effort and sent it Regional and eventually landed in Dallas.

Mine is too. My employer completed all the recruitment efforts and my LC application was forwarded to Philadelphia Regional DOL. From there on my case was transferred to Philly BEC/BPC.

badluckinusa said:
In my case here are the fields state in the email responce

Case Status : TR
Processing Type : TR
Case Source : Region

Both case Status and Type say TR.
My guess is they did not start analyzing the case, as some in the forum mentioned the satus as 'incomplete' or 'certified'.

I received the same email response too. Per my analysis case status=TR means its waiting to be analyzed by the TR Q analyst.

Can I Apply for I-140 EB2 & EB3 concurrently?

ram_ram said:
RIR--Received in Region

Thankyou ram_ram. From your reply and other's postings, I can assume that data entry part of my case is complete and it will go for the 3rd stage according to the priority data.

I have one more question for you all GC process gurus. I saw some posting in this forum saying that if one gets EB3 labor approval, he can concurrently file 2 I-140s one for EB3 & other for EB2(along with ajustment/change status).

Is it possible to apply for I-140 EB2 using EB2 labor(along with additional documentation)? In that case how is EB3 retrogression going to effect 485 stage?

Since nobody discussed about it , I am not sure if it is possible at all. Please educate me regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Finally Approved !

Just got a call from attroney: LC has been approved !

CA - RIR
PD: 12-Aug-2002, RD: 30-Jun-2003
45 Day letter:
Date Received: 03-Mar-2005.
Date Responded: 03-Mar-2005.
Waiting for approval letter for more details.

45 day letter

Hi Terminator,

Which day did you exactly receive your 45 day letter?? Also did it go to Dallas or phili??

PD Dec 2002, TR, EB2, RD: Feb 2004 and havent yet received 45 day letter. I havent met any one who hasnt received their 45 day letter. What could have happened. Does any in this kind of situation??

Thanks

Eb2 or EB3 ??

Hey Congrats buddy... good luck for next stages...

What is your job Title on the LC...

Thanks,
Maveric
02/2003

dkgdkg said:

CA - RIR
45 Day letter:

Houston05 said:
In the screenshot of e-mail from H1B7YR, if case status section says RIR, what does it mean?

Houston05,

In your screenshot, Fields: Rate of Pay, Prevailing wage, and Business activity do they have values or they are empty ?

In my screenshot they are empty and case has status "Data Review" and case number starts with "D-"

I am trying to figure out the sequence of the stages in the process.

dkgdkg said:

CA - RIR
45 Day letter:
Congrats dkgdkg ,

What was the Job title and Job requirement for your case?

thanks,

sfmars said:
Houston05,

In your screenshot, Fields: Rate of Pay, Prevailing wage, and Business activity do they have values or they are empty ?

In my screenshot they are empty and case has status "Data Review" and case number starts with "D-"

I am trying to figure out the sequence of the stages in the process.

In my screenshot,

Fields: Rate of Pay, Prevailing wage, and Business activity have values. It is showing Case Status: RIR

Maveric said:
Hey Congrats buddy... good luck for next stages...

What is your job Title on the LC...

Thanks,
Maveric
02/2003

EB-2, Computer Application (DOT: 15-1031).
Job Requirement: MS+1.
I had MS+4 years before joining this company.
Crossing my fingers to see approval letter.

volley ball

Volley ball-
I received in may end and responding the next day after we received it -
As GP111 has mentioned you probably may be the lucky ones who got left at SFO DOL and might receive approval soon -
Mine went to Dallas - unfortunately dallas is not processing NON RIR (TR) fastly - they are currently concentration more on RIR where as Philly is exactly the opposite they are mostly doing NON RIR (TR) -

Please point to me I140/485 thread !

Can some one point to me I140/485 thread? There are several threads and which one I've to start looking first. Since, I'm new to I140/485 process, I would like to know more about this processing.

Thanks
&
Regards,
dkgdkg.

dsugandhi said:
In my screenshot,

Fields: Rate of Pay, Prevailing wage, and Business activity have values. It is showing Case Status: RIR

Thanks dsugandhi,

I did not get 45 days letter and those fields are missing in mine so

It looks like when case is entered as full (not temporary) and got number starting with "D-" they assign case status as "Data Review" and waiting for 45 days letter response. When they have positive response they take it back for further analysis and on that stage they fill missing fields:
Prevailing wage, Business Activity, etc... and then change status TR/RIR.

Based on that we have following sequence:

Incomplete
Data Review
RIR/TR
Final Review
Certified