Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My case was entered their database on July 5th (D-05186-XXXX) has status Data Review. And payment, prevailing wage, business activities are missing, no 45 days letter. And you want to say that I moved further than people who has RIR/TR in case status and filled other fields ?

I do not think that is logically right.

vsaxena said:
I really don’t agree with your sequence of events because I found lots of cases with status “RIR” have priority date in 2003 or 2004.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1201281&postcount=4729

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1199066&postcount=4568

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1199080&postcount=4569

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1197708&postcount=4457

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1197647&postcount=4455

To me it looks like that the following sequence is correct.

Incomplete

RIR/TR: Get this status as soon as the 2nd level or wages related review is done.

Data Review: Assigned this status when analyst pick you case for review for sufficiency

Final Review

Certified

Please don’t take it otherwise; everybody is trying to make some sort of order out of the hell.

thanks,

Maple9 said:
Got a reply (screen shot) to my e-mail from BEC-Dallas in a day...following are the details.

ETA#: D-05xxxxx
Type: RIR (EB3)
Case Received Date: 03/18/2005
PD: 09/09/2002 (state: Michigan)
B. Activity: Computer Consulting
Case Satus: CERTIFIED!!!!!!

Date submitted: 06/20/2005
Existence Check: Failed
Correction letter generated/printed: 03/23/2005
Correction options returned: 03/29/2005

Not sure if Date Submitted is Date Approved? Can someone confirm?
No approval letter from BEC yet. Any ideas on when they would send the letter in this case ???

Thanks,
*Maple*
Congrats Maple9 ,

what is the Job title and Job requirement on your labor?

what is the occupation code on the screen shot?

thanks

Maple9 said:
Got a reply (screen shot) to my e-mail from BEC-Dallas in a day...following are the details.

ETA#: D-05xxxxx
Type: RIR (EB3)
Case Received Date: 03/18/2005
PD: 09/09/2002 (state: Michigan)
B. Activity: Computer Consulting
Case Satus: CERTIFIED!!!!!!

Date submitted: 06/20/2005
Existence Check: Failed
Correction letter generated/printed: 03/23/2005
Correction options returned: 03/29/2005

Not sure if Date Submitted is Date Approved? Can someone confirm?
No approval letter from BEC yet. Any ideas on when they would send the letter in this case ???

Thanks,
*Maple*

Date Submitted=Last activity date on this case (I guess, but may not be true in all cases)

sfmars said:
My case was entered their database on July 5th (D-05186-XXXX) has status Data Review. And payment, prevailing wage, business activities are missing, no 45 days letter. And you want to say that I moved further than people who has RIR/TR in case status and filled other fields ?

I do not think that is logically right.

what is your PD?

I am sure that cases with priority date in late 2003 and 2004 cannot go ahead of cases waiting with priority date in 2002 .

Not sure why your case doesn't show these information.

Last edited by a moderator:
vsaxena said:
what is your PD?

I am sure that cases with priority date in late 2003 and 2004 cannot go ahead of cases waiting with priority date in 2002 .

Not sure why your case doesn't show these information.

PD: November 2003

Thanks, mnhrdc.
Date Submitted=Last activity date on this case
(sounds reasonable, so the case should have been certified during that time?
If so, what could be the status on sending the approval letters?? Any ideas?)

Vsaxena....
Job Title: Computer Consulting
Job Requirement: No idea (puzzle for me too!)
Occupation Code: 030162014

*Maple*

Maple9,

Date submitted is definitely not Date Approved because on my screen shot the date submitted shows as 02/11/2005, case status - RIR.

PD : 02/27/2003
EB3 - CA -RIR
D-04295-23xxx
Job Title: Computer Software Engineer & Systems S/W

HTH,
SR

AwardMyGC said:
vsaxena & ram_ram,

I don't have the link, but I downloaded this BEC training manual from this forum long time ago. Here you go...

AwardMyGC
The training manual provided by AwardMyGC says in page 31

7.4 Certifications
Applications are certified when the following situation occurs:
§ The Centralized Processing Group has made a preliminary determination that the
application complies with all regulatory requirements.
Applications, which are recommended for certification, are forwarded to the appropriate
Certifying Officer, U.S. Department of Labor (US DOL) for official ratification

I remember Icarus mentioning about the CO queue. Also I remember him saying CO has the final say. Is it correct that we should be celebrating looking at the 'Certified' status? Hope for the best.Prepare for the worst.

Please Explain

Folks,

There are lots of postings that you people received Screen shot about your case from the BEC could one of you explain

1. How to request the screen shot.
2. The email ID to request the screen shot.
3. Any formal letter format, forms to fill in.
4. How long will they take to reply to the query.

TIA.

Where is the analysis queue standing?

Gururs,
Any guestimate on the current position of RIR Analyst and approval queue?
My Pd is Jul'03,have to wait for another couple of months.
thanks

For gp111

Hi gp111,

Could you please post the link for I-140 (california service center) discussion forum link....to check status etc.

thanks,

is shifting to PERM allowed in this case?

gp111 said:

Gp111,

is it allowed to have 2 cases (one rir and one perm) filed for the same person by the same employer? i'm thinkin moving to perm but at the same time i wana keep my pending application at BEC in case PERM didn't work for me.

many people r saying no and some other r saying yes. can u provide me with a link(by DOL ) where it states that clearly?

thanks

CaliGC said:
Folks,

There are lots of postings that you people received Screen shot about your case from the BEC could one of you explain

1. How to request the screen shot.
send an email immediatelly (preferble your comapany id not mandatory) before they plug this hole.

As per latest Mr.Carlson memo email should be requested by sponsoring company.[Seventh-year extensions: Employers
are asked to e-mail any and all inquiries
regarding seventh-year H-1B extensions
to the Backlog Elimination Center where
their permanent labor certification case
is pending. Inquiries may be submitted
to the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination
Center at h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us, and to the
Dallas Backlog Elimination Center at
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us. ]

2. The email ID to request the screen shot.

3. Any formal letter format, forms to fill in.
Dear Sir/Madam
Details of my permanent labor
Employer Name :
Address :
Alien Name :
Address :
Date of Filing :pD DATE (SWA recieved date)
State :
Case NO. :ETA #D-0xxxx-xxxx OR OLD ETA no.

4. How long will they take to reply to the query.
Earlier one day Now NOT SURE how many daysTIA.

Add me too..!!!

pklam said:
I've been away for a week and trying to catch up!!. I'm in my 6th year and did send the email to DLFC on thursday but have not recd anything. Don't know what has happened and my attorney wants me to wait (endlessly of course!!). I remember Mnhrdc, ZB and raydhan were waiting for theirs. Did any of you get your labor?? It is really very frustrating!! :( :( :(

Guys,
Please add me to your list. I have sent an email to DFLC more than a week back requesting proof (For 7th year extension) of my GC filing.

Labor delays...H1B processing delays...SSN delays (in my place, its taking 2 months for new SSN).....BRC delays...now email replies are coming late. Looks like there is no pre-defined procedures...just random replies.

Thanks
Ram

What path should I go?

I am a loyal reader for this thread. As most of you I have been waiting the labor certificate. Right now, my wife is filing NIW. I plan to file concurrent i40 and i485 with my wife. My question is that should we also file for Advance Parole and EAD? What is the pro and con in these cases. Curently I am in the 6th year of my H1.

to GP111

Hey Gaurang,

It sure was a joke, man!!! unless you confirm the theory!!!! :) :)

Thanks for coming back to the forum... We know that you already have your labor certifiied. However, we would really appreciate if you could come back regularly to the forum and respond to important postings on the forum, which could help all of us.

How is your I140/I485 going?.. Have you already applied?..

Thanks..

Sincerely,
WellWisher

gp111 said:
I hope this is a Joke :confused:

WellWisher007 said:
Hey Gaurang,

It sure was a joke, man!!! unless you confirm the theory!!!! :) :)

I knew it was kidding.. How can I be the almighty Icarus.. I am just one of you guys

How is your I140/I485 going?.. Have you already applied?..

Everything is ready to file.. My wife is out of country right now, once she comes back will send over to USCIS.

Thanks..

Sincerely,
WellWisher

To GP111 and/or ICARUS or to FerozeGandhi

Hello Guys, I have a question regarding sending out email to get the screen-shot for H1B 7th plus year extension. I have read and seen many people who sends out such queries, and in return getting Certified. Today, one of my friend sent out the same email, and receive the certified respose, which she believes that certified means she can apply for 7th year labor. Its not the labor approval, but the certification to apply for 7th year extension. Could you guys confirm this info?