Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

IndiraGandhi said:
Hello Guys, I have a question regarding sending out email to get the screen-shot for H1B 7th plus year extension. I have read and seen many people who sends out such queries, and in return getting Certified. Today, one of my friend sent out the same email, and receive the certified respose, which she believes that certified means she can apply for 7th year labor. Its not the labor approval, but the certification to apply for 7th year extension. Could you guys confirm this info?

What is her PD date? What are her details. Is she close to the end of her 6th year??

volleyball said:
What is her PD date? What are her details. Is she close to the end of her 6th year??

her PD is 2002 September from California. RIR. 45 days letter received and replied. This october would be end of her sixth year. she is totally clueless.
do you know the certified in screen-shot is really the LC certified?

IndiraGandhi said:
Hello Guys, I have a question regarding sending out email to get the screen-shot for H1B 7th plus year extension. I have read and seen many people who sends out such queries, and in return getting Certified. Today, one of my friend sent out the same email, and receive the certified respose, which she believes that certified means she can apply for 7th year labor. Its not the labor approval, but the certification to apply for 7th year extension. Could you guys confirm this info?

It means LC is certified & she will receive by mail soon

justdoit said:
I found this on BEC faq posted on immigration.com in May 2005.
Page 8 on http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_5-2-05.pdf

"All cases regardless of whether they were in a Regional Office or a SWA, will be processed according to FIFO, once entered into PBLS"

Why are the Backlog Centers working only on Regional Cases?

This might help answer that question partially -

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1202051&postcount=1136

I had in fact raised that issue some time back -

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1161447&postcount=2916

gp111 said:
It means LC is certified & she will receive by mail soon

It does make sense that your friend got certified (LC approved), if you look at the dallas BEC tracker, a lot of people with PD Aug-Sept of 2002 just got approved (especially from California).

s2c97

Pandu, isnt there some medical tests that your wife will need to do once she comes back ?

gp111 said:
Originally Posted by WellWisher007
Hey Gaurang,

It sure was a joke, man!!! unless you confirm the theory!!!!

I knew it was kidding.. How can I be the almighty Icarus.. I am just one of you guys

How is your I140/I485 going?.. Have you already applied?..

Everything is ready to file.. My wife is out of country right now, once she comes back will send over to USCIS.

Thanks..

Sincerely,
WellWisher

Response from Attorney

Hi AwardMyGc:

I sent a copy of the BEC Training Manual to my attorney yesterday and she sent me the following response:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are aware of the process implemented at the BPCs. (Note this document is dated from 2003 and is a draft.) What is completely unknown at this point is how long it will take for DOL and the BPCs to complete processing of the backlogged cases. DOL recently announced that "tens of thousands" of applications still have not yet been inputted into the system
- meaning they have not been opened or even looked at since being received from the state and/or regional offices.

The only real solution to getting through the backlog is for DOL to hire many more analysts to process the applications. However, this is not likely to happen in the near future as the funding is just not available.

HOW DEPRESSING :confused:

Prove of Submission

Hi,
I submitted a request for "prove of submission" on 7/15, but haven't received any response yet. Any thoughts?
Thanks! :)

It becomes kind of famous tradition when BEC closes the cases because nobody responded for 45 days letters. At least 2 cases were closed for the last week due to that reason. It looks like there is some mess with those letters.

As I understand their policy to send 2 letters to employer and to attorney does not work all the time.

Experience of my friends showed that sometime even if Dallas sends letters, they send it to employer only and in some cases to attorney only.

Case of one of my friend was closed by Dallas because nobody responed to 45 day letter, although nobody had received one.

If someone got 45 day letter from the end of May till now could you provide the exact date when you got it and your first 5 digits of your case number ?

Please do not be silent watchers, you can help other people and indirectly yourself.

WellWisher007 said:
Do you have a case # at Dallas?.. If you have the case #, you can know when the case reached Dallas BPC..

My case D05006-XXXXX reached Dallas BPC on 06th Jan 2005. Neither my attorney nor my employer received a 45-day letter.. My employer received a 'case closure' notice indicating that DOL sent a letter on Feb 23, 2005 to which they never received a response, so they closed my case. My attorney sent a letter along with all the evidences where we sent emails to Dallas BPC for case status inquiry, requesting DOL to re-open the case. I would suggest that you request your attorney to send atleast one letter to Dallas BPC requesting for status, so that it can form an evidence, in case your case also gets a 'case closure' notice.

my 2 cents.

Sincerely,
WellWisher007

Dallas008 said:
Hi,
I submitted a request for "prove of submission" on 7/15, but haven't received any response yet. Any thoughts?
Thanks! :)
Same here, did anyone send a email on 7/15 and get a response back ???

nov_2002 said:
Same here, did anyone send a email on 7/15 and get a response back ???

I got response on 07/18 at 5P.M EST for my e-mail sent on 07/15. Screen shot was blank.I cann't read any thing. Mine is genuine case for 7th year extention. I requisted again to resent the message. waiting for reply.

45 letter received in early July

Several of my co-workers received their 45 letter around early July, one of the case number is D-05168-*****, it is Indiana SWA RIR.
PD date in Apr, 2002.

sfmars said:
It becomes kind of famous tradition when BEC closes the cases because nobody responded for 45 days letters. At least 2 cases were closed for the last week due to that reason. It looks like there is some mess with those letters.

As I understand their policy to send 2 letters to employer and to attorney does not work all the time.

Experience of my friends showed that sometime even if Dallas sends letters, they send it to employer only and in some cases to attorney only.

Case of one of my friend was closed by Dallas because nobody responed to 45 day letter, although nobody had received one.

If someone got 45 day letter from the end of May till now could you provide the exact date when you got it and your first 5 digits of your case number ?

Please do not be silent watchers, you can help other people and indirectly yourself.

Congratulations Maple9

Hi Maple9,

Congratulations. Can you please post a copy of the letter that you sent to D-BEC? To what email address? I would also like to send them a letter asking about my status.

Thanks,

Rajib
CA PD: 3/2003
SFDOL RD: 3/2004
45-Day Latter replied: 2/2005

Maple9 said:
Got a reply (screen shot) to my e-mail from BEC-Dallas in a day...following are the details.

ETA#: D-05xxxxx
Type: RIR (EB3)
Case Received Date: 03/18/2005
PD: 09/09/2002 (state: Michigan)
B. Activity: Computer Consulting
Case Satus: CERTIFIED!!!!!!

Date submitted: 06/20/2005
Existence Check: Failed
Correction letter generated/printed: 03/23/2005
Correction options returned: 03/29/2005

Not sure if Date Submitted is Date Approved? Can someone confirm?
No approval letter from BEC yet. Any ideas on when they would send the letter in this case ???

Thanks,
*Maple*

jagadish_yv said:
I got response on 07/18 at 5P.M EST for my e-mail sent on 07/15. Screen shot was blank.I cann't read any thing. Mine is genuine case for 7th year extention. I requisted again to resent the message. waiting for reply.
Your 45 day letter is sufficient as proof for 7 yr extension. Just a suggestion.

"dependents" include parents also ?

Or is dependent only defined to be spouse and children ? Cant we also
have our parents as dependents during the immigration process ?

Pandu, Icarus anyone ?

!!!!!! Total Boycott Of Imposters !!!!!!

Junta,

I propose that we boycott messages from all imposters as we clearly know that they have joined the forum with malign intentions.

I propose that we do not respond to any messages nor ask any questions to LCARUS or ICANUS or even those who are just here to create trouble.

We joined this forum to get and share critical information about our future here. Anyone who wants to obstruct that flow of information should be boycotted and all information from them should be ignored.

Baawraa. :mad:

Icanus said:
Hi AwardMyGc:

I sent a copy of the BEC Training Manual to my attorney yesterday and she sent me the following response:

We are aware of the process implemented at the BPCs. (Note this document is dated from 2003 and is a draft.) What is completely unknown at this point is how long it will take for DOL and the BPCs to complete processing of the backlogged cases. DOL recently announced that "tens of thousands" of applications still have not yet been inputted into the system
- meaning they have not been opened or even looked at since being received from the state and/or regional offices.

The only real solution to getting through the backlog is for DOL to hire many more analysts to process the applications. However, this is not likely to happen in the near future as the funding is just not available.

HOW DEPRESSING :confused: