Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

To Icarus

Hi Icarus

2 possibilities,
First: either you are like one of us who is waiting for his/her labor certification. If this is the case and you got your labor certified, I understand that you need to move ahead and its difficult to get information from your lawyers.
Second: If you are working in dallas bec and you have just stopped posting your important messages because some imposters have come on this thread. Then I would like to say, " Cammon man, people here are trying to make sense of their life with this nonsence labor certification system. For us everyday is hard and many of us visit this thread just to see an update from you. I cann't imagine that you have such a big ego. Icarus maan think again, when you take some good work in hand, you cann't leave it just for some idiotic reason."
I don't mean to offend anybody, all I am saying is it just doesn't make sence.
If you have anyother reason, you can just say " you cann't post anymore messages due to some other reasons" so atleast we won't expect anything.

Gurus,

Quick ?.

What does 'Case Status: TR ' mean?
All I know is TR = Traditional Recruitment and my employer completed this supervised recruitment back in 02/2003.

Do I need to go through this recruitment effort all over again? All your assist is highly appreciated.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

mvinays said:
Question for Icarus, gp111, ZB and other gurus:

Screenshots sent by BEC have the following case status values for different LC cases.

"RIR"
"Data Review" -----> Does this mean case is under Analysis?
"Incomplete" ----->Does this mean data entry is incomplete or case documentation submitted by lawyer / employer is incomplete?
What exactly does this mean for BEC personnel who process cases? Please advise.

I know what the following two case status values mean:
"Final Review" means case is sitting on the CO's table to be signed.
"Certified" includes cases already approved and yet to be mailed and already certified and mailed cases.

Hi AwardMyGC,
Would you please let us know how much time it took for your supervised recruitment back in 02/2003 ?
Thanks !

AwardMyGC said:
Gurus,

Quick ?.

What does 'Case Status: TR ' mean?
All I know is TR = Traditional Recruitment and my employer completed this supervised recruitment back in 02/2003.

Do I need to go through this recruitment effort all over again? All your assist is highly appreciated.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Not true always...

Thats not true... I had emailed PBEC from my Yahoo acct. requesting information for my case so that I can file my 7th year extension and they emailed me the snapshot within 3 days. If it is a genuine case then they will search your case from the boxes, enter them in the system with a temporary ETA# and email you the snapshot.

I guess Shaaka you have to probably wait .....

getinfo said:
Shaaka,

Try to send the e-mail thru your company e-mail address. They would not reply anything if you use Yahoo account (for example).

gc_maze said:
Hi AwardMyGC,
Would you please let us know how much time it took for your supervised recruitment back in 02/2003 ?
Thanks !

Well back in 02/2003. My employer received instructions from SESA to conduct a supervised recruitment. An Advertisement was placed in the local newspaper for three consecutive days (Saturday/Sunday/Monday) and waited for 30 days. Few candidates responded to the AD with their resumes. My employer’s senior recruiter contacted those candidates and conducted interviews. As per his conclusion he found no match for the skills/experience they were looking for other than me. My employer reported back to SESA Labor department with the letter, recruitment effort results and resumes. About a month after my case was transferred to regional dol.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

AwardMyGC said:
ram_ram,

correction!

RIR = Reduction-in-recruitment
Processing Type: RIR(Reduction-in-recruitment)
Case Status: RIR(Received in Regional)

I am pretty sure but not 100%.

Tr

ram,

my case

Case Status : TR
Processing Type : TR
Case Source : Region.

I don't understand the Case Status part. What does the status type TR means?.

thanks in advance

ram_ram said:

ram_ram said:

Case Status: RIR (Reduction-in-recruitment).

I just looked into the BEC training manual. It clearly states that

Here with I have enclosed the content from BEC manual for your kind perusal.

TR Queue:
Team 3(a), the traditional recruitment team, supervises the recruitment effort for traditional applications. A traditional application is one in which the employer has not yet attempted to ascertain whether qualified U.S. workers are available for the position being offered to the alien. When the analyst initiates the supervised recruitment, CAPS automatically generates a recruitment letter to the applying employer detailing the required steps for ensuring that there are no qualified U.S. workers available. The analyst also enters a job order in America’s Job Bank (AJB) or the state job bank if arrangements have been made with the state of origin for the application. After receiving the recruitment results from the employer, the analyst determines if the effort is acceptable. If acceptable, CAPS generates a certification letter. If unacceptable, a Notice of Findings (NOF) is generated advising the employer of the steps required to correct the deficiencies in the recruitment effort.
RIR Queue:
Team 3(b) reviews the recruitment effort for reduction-in-recruitment applications. Reduction-in-recruitment (RIR) applications are ones in which the employer has conducted and documented a recruitment effort prior to submitting the application. The analyst reviews the documentation of the recruitment effort to ascertain whether it meets program requirements. The analyst also checks for recent layoffs at the firms. If the recruitment effort is acceptable, and there have been no recent layoffs, CAPS generates a certification letter. If there is a deficiency, a NOF letter is generated. If additional information is required, a remand letter is generated.

AwardMyGC said:
Case Status: RIR (Reduction-in-recruitment).

I just looked into the BEC training manual. It clearly states that

Here with I have enclosed the content from BEC manual for your kind perusal.

TR Queue:
Team 3(a), the traditional recruitment team, supervises the recruitment effort for traditional applications. A traditional application is one in which the employer has not yet attempted to ascertain whether qualified U.S. workers are available for the position being offered to the alien. When the analyst initiates the supervised recruitment, CAPS automatically generates a recruitment letter to the applying employer detailing the required steps for ensuring that there are no qualified U.S. workers available. The analyst also enters a job order in America’s Job Bank (AJB) or the state job bank if arrangements have been made with the state of origin for the application. After receiving the recruitment results from the employer, the analyst determines if the effort is acceptable. If acceptable, CAPS generates a certification letter. If unacceptable, a Notice of Findings (NOF) is generated advising the employer of the steps required to correct the deficiencies in the recruitment effort.
RIR Queue:
Team 3(b) reviews the recruitment effort for reduction-in-recruitment applications. Reduction-in-recruitment (RIR) applications are ones in which the employer has conducted and documented a recruitment effort prior to submitting the application. The analyst reviews the documentation of the recruitment effort to ascertain whether it meets program requirements. The analyst also checks for recent layoffs at the firms. If the recruitment effort is acceptable, and there have been no recent layoffs, CAPS generates a certification letter. If there is a deficiency, a NOF letter is generated. If additional information is required, a remand letter is generated.

You might be correct. As I said, I am not 100% sure about the case status: TR/RIR

ram_ram said:

I think that RIR and TR in Case Status field is typo.

They should have placed "Data Review" or "Incomplete" instead of it.

ram_ram said:
You might be correct. As I said, I am not 100% sure about the case status: TR/RIR

Case Status: TR/RIR.

Based on my analysis Case status: TR/RIR is the 3rd level of processing.

Once Prevailing wage review(2nd level) is completed by team 2 the applications get transferred to its corresponding queue. Ex. My LC application was filed under regular category, so it will be transferred to 3A Traditional Recruitment(Phase I) and my friends LC application was filed under RIR, so his application got transferred to 3B Reduction in Recruitment.

AwardMyGC said:
Case Status: TR/RIR.

Based on my analysis Case status: TR/RIR is the 3rd level of processing.

Once Prevailing wage review(2nd level) is completed by team 2 the applications get transferred to its corresponding queue. Ex. My LC application was filed under regular category, so it will be transferred to 3A Traditional Recruitment(Phase I) and my friends LC application was filed under RIR, so his application got transferred to 3B Reduction in Recruitment.
Is certified final or do they have anything like mailed out etc..Can you provide me the link for the manual. Thanks

sequential status

I guess it will be helpful to document sequential statuses in LC approval starting from, for example from RIR to Certified...

Any Status?

Where can I get the consolidated tracking sheet? My case details are as following:

RIR/EB2/Kansas(KS)
PD: 06/12/2005
45 Days Letter:05-03-2005(replied)
BRC #: D-05087-*****

Correction

CORRECRION:

RIR/EB2/Kansas(KS)
PD: 06/12/2002
45 Days Letter:05-03-2005(replied)
BRC #: D-05087-*****

MDwatch said:
I found this on murthy forum. Looks like Dallas has opened a new box from Missouri

this case went to regional and was not on SWa level. in january 2005, missouri SWA was processing cases with PD 7/2004, so this case should be at regional level, thereofre no surprise in getting the 45 days letters.