Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi All,

My case PD is Dec 02, Traditional, EB2, Arizon. Made it to the regional ( san farancisco ) but I havent yet received my 45 day letter. I read a thread saying that all the cases that went from DOL to BEC got 45 day letter. Is that true??

I just now talked to my lawer and she says that some of the cases got approved without getting the 45 day letter. Could that be possible? Did any one hear of a case like that?

Thanks

HI - Volleyball

Volleyball,
What you heard is true - All the cases at SFO DOL from AZ went to Dallas -
You have to receive a 45 day letter and then respond with in 45 days and then they will continue processing case - There is no way that a case can be approved with out receiving the 45 day letter, unless the case was approved before going to BRC - check with your attorney or your employer - if your employer/attorney address has changed then chances are they may have sent it to the old address -

I am in the same boat as your's - but i did receive and responded the letter -

BTW I did see some cases from Dallas (NON RIR) being approved already PD OCT 2002 - 45 day letter responded in March of this year -

PD - JAN 2003
AZ NON RIR (traditional) EB2
45 day letter received and responded in June
LC Approval date - ??????? :confused:

Terminator,

When you mean PD, is it the day you submitted your LC for the first time right?? Which city u from. My company is huge, 40K+ employess's. Man I havent received my 45 day letter. I mailed my lawer and here is her reply
"We have not received many 45 day letters, as far as I know, we have received some approvals without 45 day notices."

I dont know if this should comfort me or not. When did you receive your 45 day letter.

My company said it sent a letter to BEC saying it is pursuing all the cases. Could that be a reason for BEC not to send the letter?? Guessing :confused:

volleyball said:
Terminator,

When you mean PD, is it the day you submitted your LC for the first time right?? Which city u from. My company is huge, 40K+ employess's. Man I havent received my 45 day letter. I mailed my lawer and here is her reply
"We have not received many 45 day letters, as far as I know, we have received some approvals without 45 day notices."

I dont know if this should comfort me or not. When did you receive your 45 day letter.

SF DOL is currently working on Regional Cases which are not sent to Dallas. So if your case is one of that (still at SF) you will get approval from SF DOL without 45 day letter.

volley ball

Volleyball -
My company is in phoenix- company size is > 50,000 - it's strange - based on my knowledge and what i have seen in the forum it's not possible to get an approval with out 45 day letter response - But again if your case is approved before it even went to BRC it's a different story - My guess is your attorney is referring to such cases -

This message is for ChicagoDOL,

My case is in Phily BEC and the case num has T in it because the data entry was partial. They will come back and change from T to P and issue a 45 day letter.

This message is for sfmars,

Thanks for ur reply.
It looks like both BEC centers are generating single sequence of case numbers except for the first letter (D or P) In some cases T. Finally T will change to D or P depends on location of the case.

For rirlaborCT

rirlaborCT

Thanks for explaining the difference between T and P or D.

According to your analysis you see there is lot of cases which where entered between month of June to July.

I hope the queue moves that past.

As far as I see the latest date for which labor was cleared is 05007 that means case entered on Jan 7, 2005 but keeping my fingers cross for it reach June 2005.

:( :( :(

EB2 or EB3 ???

Can u also mention your exact PD date like November which day ....???

Your Lawyer called BEC or BEC called your lawyer about the good news ????

Thanks,
Maveric
PD -- 02/2003

ty12 said:
DOL called up my lawyer informing him my LC has been approved.

PD: Dec 2002, RIR, California DOL

gp111 said:
SF DOL is currently working on Regional Cases which are not sent to Dallas. So if your case is one of that (still at SF) you will get approval from SF DOL without 45 day letter.

Glad to have you back GP111 :D

Certified!

I recd an email from my attorney confirming they recd the Labor Certification from Dallas BEC today. My Job title is "Computer Systems Analyst".

kadri said:
Certified!

I recd an email from my attorney confirming they recd the Labor Certification from Dallas BEC today. My Job title is "Computer Systems Analyst".

Congrats Kadri !!! Can you post your info on the BEC Priority Date Tracker thread :) Thanks