Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

antonioa77 said:
but looks like that ur case made it to regional bcs it says case received:region. am I right?

It could be, but I do not uderstand how It could happen
It starts with "D-", Case Status says Data Review

But I do not know my RD date , I do not have 45 days letter either.

And as I know all people whose cases made to Regional, got 45 days letters before May, but my case was entered only on July 5th.

Lc Approved

hi guys,

just wanted to share good news with u guys that my LC has been approved.
my attorney received the approval notice as well.
my PD is june 26, 2002 and RD is may 2003.
my other colleague with similar dates also got approval. so looks like they have started maling out june appprovals.

good luck to all of u.

antonioa77 said:
so ur case went to regional? because u said it says received from region.or is it still at SWA level?

it is weird that ur case was filed 1 week ago and it is filled full because it satrts with D.

Yes, I do not understand something in it.

I remember it was some issue about opened and unopened cases.

If there is someone who can remind me details about open and unopened cases ?

I think may be my case was in unopen box in the Region and they did not enter it in the system (that's why I do not have RD date ) on the Regional level and simply sent it to Dallas BEC.

If my case made to Region where is my 45 days letter then ?

TO GP111, ICARUS and all others....

My lawyer just informed me that they received my labor approval today. Thanks this message board for all useful information.

CA/EB2/RIR
PD: 15TH JULY 2002
RD: MAY 2003
45 DAY LETTER MAILED IN FEB17TH 2005
ETA: D-04320-00XXX
POSITION: NETWORK SYSTEMS & DATA COMM. ANALYSTS
QUA/EXP: MS WITH 10+YRS EXP.

Congrats Sfoguy

sfoguy said:
hi guys,

just wanted to share good news with u guys that my LC has been approved.
my attorney received the approval notice as well.
my PD is june 26, 2002 and RD is may 2003.
my other colleague with similar dates also got approval. so looks like they have started maling out june appprovals.

good luck to all of u.

Congrats !!! You must feel great :) Can you put your info in the BEC tracking thread with all case details for the spreadsheet update later today ?
Thanks and good luck for the next stage !

<b> please let me know what you think! </b>

I don't have to renew my H-1B anytime soon, but do you think I could request the screenshot from BEC anyway as if I were? Like, sending an email to request that proof of LC pending... Could I get in trouble for doing that?

It's been well over 90 days since I sent my response to the 45 DL... and my stupid lawyer says they're not giving out any status info, which I think it's BS. I just wanna know what's being done (if anything) to my case!!!

Please help!!!

7th year extension

Can I know as to what does one need to write for 7th year H1 extension? My 6th is expiring in Dec and need to get my H1 filed.

Thanks.

java2king said:
Mine was Nov 18th, 2002...keeping my fingers crossed....

Do you really need it?

keepingfaith said:
I don't have to renew my H-1B anytime soon, but do you think I could request the screenshot from BEC anyway as if I were? Like, sending an email to request that proof of LC pending... Could I get in trouble for doing that?

It's been well over 90 days since I sent my response to the 45 DL... and my stupid lawyer says they're not giving out any status info, which I think it's BS. I just wanna know what's being done (if anything) to my case!!!

Please help!!!

It would not be wise to abuse the system. Once a flood of enquiries are reaching the BEC, response to the proof of filing replies will also get backlogged and people who really need the mail for applying for 7th year extension will start to suffer. So please be considerate.

Since you already got your 45 DL, you know for sure your app is in the BEC system. It will get processed in time and you will know the result.

What is your PD?

proof of pending LC application

waitingInHope said:
Can I know as to what does one need to write for 7th year H1 extension? My 6th is expiring in Dec and need to get my H1 filed.

Thanks.

Send mail to
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
Sub: request for proof of pending LC application for 7 year H1-B
And give the following details:
Alien First Name
Last Name
Company Name and Address
Date of filing
Which SWA

Waiting for LC

Hi GCPD0102

Please keep posting the replies u get from D-BEC so that we can understand what is happening in the BEC's.

My case is also very close to urs.....

:confused:

This message is for sfmars!
It looks like 2 BECs have entered about 47000 cases from 02-jun-05 to 05-jul-05 based on the following case numbers.

T05153-51***
D05186-98***

can you please provide details like case status and case source from ur screen shot??
My screen shot is partial with case status= Incomplete and was entered before ur case with PD OF Jul'2003 from CT

rirlaborCT said:
This message is for sfmars!
It looks like 2 BECs have entered about 47000 cases from 02-jun-05 to 05-jul-05 based on the following case numbers.

T05153-51***
D05186-98***

can you please provide details like case status and case source from ur screen shot??
My screen shot is partial with case status= Incomplete and was entered before ur case with PD OF Jul'2003 from CT

Case Status: Data Review
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
PD: Nov 2003
SWA: MI
Existence Check: Failed

Your case should be in Philly ? How can you find any relations ?

LC approved

DOL called up my lawyer informing him my LC has been approved.

PD: Dec 2002, RIR, California DOL

for rirlaborCT

RIRLABORCT

This message is for you

How come your ETA Case number starts with a T-

I thought D-BEC cases start with D-

Can you please let me know why ???

Hi again ,Ty12,
I am also wondering why the DOL called your lawyer. As far as I know, most ppl have to wait to get their LC approval in the mail.
Thanks!
ty12 said:
DOL called up my lawyer informing him my LC has been approved.

PD: Dec 2002, RIR, California DOL

SF_User said:
TO GP111, ICARUS and all others....

My lawyer just informed me that they received my labor approval today. Thanks this message board for all useful information.

CA/EB2/RIR
PD: 15TH JULY 2002
RD: MAY 2003
45 DAY LETTER MAILED IN FEB17TH 2005
ETA: D-04320-00XXX
POSITION: NETWORK SYSTEMS & DATA COMM. ANALYSTS
QUA/EXP: MS WITH 10+YRS EXP.

When is your labor approved? I want to know how many days will it take to receive approval by mail?