Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi Netnerd,..

netnerd said:
Hello all,

I got a screenshot back from Dallas BEC when enquiring about 7th yr ext for H1B.

It says:
Case Status - Data Review

What does this mean, how far is my LC from being certified, any ideas what the next step may be?

Thanks in advance to anyone answering my query,

NetNerd

This status indicates that your case is currently in the Analysis Stage being worked on by an Analyst.

Can you tell me when you sent the email requesting 7th yr ext proof?

thx
ZB

Thank you! Well

WellWisher007 said:
I had received my Dallas BPC # by writing to DFLC Status [status@DAL.DFLC.US]

I am not sure if they provide the case # any more as a response to the above email address. However, I feel, you should still request your lawyer or your employer to write to them on the above email. Even if your lawyer/ employer get an automated response (without any case details) to the email that they sends, it can form an evidence that status check was attempted.. so, in a situation that your case also gets closed erroneously due to any reason, your lawyer can sent the 'attempted status request' as an evidence.. Atleast thats what we did in my case. I hope this helps.
Hi, well
Thank you for your informative advice! I'll once again try to push my lawyer to do something about my case. I'll keep you updated about my case status. I really appreciate your input.
Good luck!

IndiraGandhi said:
Your so-called light humor turned out to be deadly bro. I can see the justification from our great members getting out-of-control, and initiating to bash you off. Now, I don’t think even you supply the humongous chill-pill, it won’t do any good, as the members are already fueling their intense conflagration at you. I think you are SO done bro, so done. Now, I know you probably are sweating off like pig; it is not going to help at all to get the sweat off your back. Now these monkeys are on your back, and they don’t want to go anywhere, not without damaging your credibility. I feel sorry for you, and the mistake you have made in comparing two members and consolidating their views went burp. Your psychotherapy turned out to be so dim-witted, that now you have to do another psychoanalysis to make it work right. Good Luck to you bro, try to spark your unscathed image.

common brother, don't fuel this fire :D

mnhrdc said:
ICARUS and not to any other copy masters

We have been seeing flood of information regaring cases have been approved for Aug,SEPT 2002 cases but we have not seen any approvals having been posted for Earlier OLD case May-july 2002 PD cases.

Can you give us an estimate when these certified cases will be Mailied.

Thank you for the insight and appreicate you help to this community.

Look forward to your FRIDAY Posting. Please come back

Hi,
I am looking for the same information and my case is even worse as my PD is 01/02(RD-08/03-CA-RIR-EB2) and am still in the dark. My attorney doesn't know any info either. I see many approvals for cases with PDs much later upto 11/02 but haven't seen any approval messages for cases 05/02 and earlier especially 01/02 and 02/02. I wonder what is going on for those cases. Any insight will be highly apprecia

To gogia

Dear Gogia,

I understand that your case was in a similar situation as mine. Did you receive your 45-day letter yet?.. If you haven't, I think that you may want to check with your attorney, cos I feel that most of the Nebraska cases which have already gone to Chicago DOL, have already received the 45-day letters by now. This is what my attorney indicated as well. As you may have read in the earlier posts, my case received a 'case closure' notice and we had to send a request overnight to open my case.

Sincerely,
WellWisher

hail thee English Vocab course of IndiraGandhi,everyone bow down since he makes this entry every now and then to enlighten us on English usage on an immigration forum

IndiraGandhi said:
Your so-called light humor turned out to be deadly bro. I can see the justification from our great members getting out-of-control, and initiating to bash you off. Now, I don’t think even you supply the humongous chill-pill, it won’t do any good, as the members are already fueling their intense conflagration at you. I think you are SO done bro, so done. Now, I know you probably are sweating off like pig; it is not going to help at all to get the sweat off your back. Now these monkeys are on your back, and they don’t want to go anywhere, not without damaging your credibility. I feel sorry for you, and the mistake you have made in comparing two members and consolidating their views went burp. Your psychotherapy turned out to be so dim-witted, that now you have to do another psychoanalysis to make it work right. Good Luck to you bro, try to spark your unscathed image.

to Wellwisher

WellWisher007 said:
Dear Gogia,

I understand that your case was in a similar situation as mine. Did you receive your 45-day letter yet?.. If you haven't, I think that you may want to check with your attorney, cos I feel that most of the Nebraska cases which have already gone to Chicago DOL, have already received the 45-day letters by now. This is what my attorney indicated as well. As you may have read in the earlier posts, my case received a 'case closure' notice and we had to send a request overnight to open my case.

Sincerely,
WellWisher

Thanks Wellwisher,

Will contact my attorney and ask them monday.

-gogia

Is this person using some language converter?!?!?!

IndiraGandhi said:

:eek: Can someone tell me if IG is using some kind of weird language converter program on the web?!? He/she consistently produces the most flowery silly English statements anyone can ever imagine. Nowhere in the world would anyone consider these phrases to be reflective of natural English prose, either written or spoken :D

Zany_Brainy said:
This status indicates that your case is currently in the Analysis Stage being worked on by an Analyst.

Can you tell me when you sent the email requesting 7th yr ext proof?

thx
ZB

What is the email address that we need to send an email requesting 7th yr ext proof?. What all the information need to be provided?

Thanks in advance..2

PD -01/02
RD- 08/03-CA-RIR-EB
ETA-D04320-XXXX

Yeah you are right -- no wonder the arbitrator CLOSED down both your threads after you irresponsibly mocked people and posted foul mouthed language..are you busy taking the GRE or something? no wonder you are busy practising all the words you laid your hands on from the GRE books; and stop admonishing people who have backgrounds of public schools - that IS an assumption,even if it is,it is uncalled for and shows your upbringing

PS please knock your own lawyer's office,but pray,do you have one or did he kick you out?

IndiraGandhi said:
Turned out to be the first light you have even seen, since the arbitrator corrected the way you present in the forum. This is certainly a big laugh at your loaming face. Call it cynical or buoyant, your proven way of tailing me will never end. IF it is your way of hailing my comeback, the implied method is so grim as I can still perceive the nastiness. My advise to you is to go see a surgeon, who can wide open your corrupted brain, may put few incredibly incredible.

THOU SHALL NOT MINE BE DONE.

PS: To other members who come to see this forum for the immigration benifits, knock your lawyers office, they are the ultimate source of your LC, not anybody else.

gp111 might be offended, not sure why icarus would be [unless they are same]...

even if they are same, no harm, I have only gained from this forum ...

although i must say it is very strange that forum started nov'04 and icarus joined oct'04....also gp111 got labor jun'05 and Lcarus [copy of icarus] joined
july'05, wrote few posts and pissed icarus off the forum...

if your theory is correct...we wont be getting any more updates from
icarus [or gp111] since now his contacts would say "you got your labor, so
why are you interested in these things still?" ... so there would be a good reason for them to not visit this forum...

WellWisher007 said:
This was supposed to be 'LIGHT HUMOR'..
Icarus & GP111, if this posting will allegedly offend you, (as per AMKumar and Prince), my apologies!!! I have taken help from both of you in the past.. So, you guys know where I come from!!!

Thanks..

Sincerely,
WellWisher

ram_ram said:
I agree with rhythmram. Also, please block the members posting useless messages...

I too agree with this. Please remove all this unnecessary postings. They are just wasting our time. For all others sake,,, please remove all the postings.

GCFromOHIO said:
I too agree with this. Please remove all this unnecessary postings. They are just wasting our time. For all others sake,,, please remove all the postings.

My ultimate vote to you. Lets sign the petition and let it be presented in front of our great people, that let peace prevail. Lets remove all this totally BS unnecessary posts. OR IF POSSIBLE SHUT THEM DOWN, THROW THEM IN TRASH.

It's a shame..

Information from ICARUS was the reason why I joined this forum and many would agree that they too visit this forum regularly on friday to get some insight from ICARUS. It's shame for people who don't understand the real purpose of this forum and play the spoil game, I hope they would grow up. I don't find any reason to visit this forum again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

detour said:
Information from ICARUS was the reason why I joined this forum and many would agree that they too visit this forum regularly on friday to get some insight from ICARUS. It's shame for people who don't understand the real purpose of this forum and play the spoil game, I hope they would grow up. I don't find any reason to visit this forum again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The truth is that i don t visit this forum and the philly one to get updates from gurus. I get the informations and i process them myself taking into account ideas that come from everyone and not only Icarus or GP111.
It is never a good idea to depend on people for important personal matter. In the case of Icarus and/or GP111, we should have enjoyed their update while it lasted but there are still plenty of qualified people ready to give us information on their cases or weblinks with important news. It s the diference between beeing an ACTIVE member and a PASSIVE member. A forum works best when its members are active. It fails when most of the members are expecting help and info from some others.

I agree with your comments. In fact, I am not very active but I get my update from reading people's comments.
I have a question for you though. Your case was non-RIR with SWA PD May 11 2001. Does that mean that they are beyond April of 2001. My PD is August 2001 SWA Michigan and still no 45day letter.
Please let me know.
Thanks,