Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

H1 renewal can be 6 months b4 the expiry

Chicago-case said:
Good question. Iam in the same boat. My H1 expires in June'06.
Instead lets shoot this question in "7th year extension" forum.

If I am correct, the application can be submitted before 6 months of actual expiry of the H1. Mine is expiring in Jan'06. My attorney has already started doing the paper work. In a week or so, my case will be filed [hopefully :D ]

shivab said:
Hi All Gurus

I need your advice on my situation. I was laid off by company A in 2003 AUG. COmpany A had applied for my GC and Labour Certification in 2001 in TX.

I Joined Company B in IL who also applied for my GC and Labour in 2004 Jan.

Previous attorney from Company called me few moments ago to tell me that my labour has been approved.

Can I use the labour approved for company A in any way?

If I can, how can I use it, since labour approvals are for a company. Do I have to join that company A?

What happens to my pending labour at DBEC applied through company B?

I have received 45 day letter from company B and it was replied in beginning of Mar 05.

Appreciate your guidance.

shivab

I would stay with company B. Imagine working for A again if they agree to rehire you ? Your labor should be approved in before long :)

not before 180 days(6 months).......

saburi_gc said:
My Details

CA PD 07/2002
RD 07/2003
EB2

H1B Expires May 2006.

When is the right time to start initiating the process of applying for 7th Year extension. I am hardly left with 10 more months.

Any advise in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Saburi_GC

You can not apply for an extension before 180 days(6 months) before the current H1 expires. So, that means... you can start applying when there are <= 6 months remaining on your current H1-B.

shivab said:
Hi All Gurus

I need your advice on my situation. I was laid off by company A in 2003 AUG. COmpany A had applied for my GC and Labour Certification in 2001 in TX.

Previous attorney from Company called me few moments ago to tell me that my labour has been approved.

If I can, how can I use it, since labour approvals are for a company. Do I have to join that company A?

I have received 45 day letter from company B and it was replied in beginning of Mar 05.

shivab
U can ask company A to continue with ur GC process. U can join them once the GC is approved. U dont have to be with company A for them to continue with the next stages. U may not be able to transfer the labor from C.A to C.B.
--MC

m_chundi said:
U can ask company A to continue with ur GC process. U can join them once the GC is approved. U dont have to be with company A for them to continue with the next stages. U may not be able to transfer the labor from C.A to C.B.
--MC
Well, i take back. Better let the guru's answer this.
--MC

shivab said:
Hi All Gurus

shivab

You could carry the prior LABOR to company B before it is approved, by filing an ammendment if both companies are in the same labor market. But since it is approved now, company cannot be changed on the labor.

Using previous company's approved labour

Thanks Gurus

I now know what my options are.

have a great weekend

and Regards

Shivab

Icarus The God

ICARUS and not to any other copy masters

We have been seeing flood of information regaring cases have been approved for Aug,SEPT 2002 cases but we have not seen any approvals having been posted for Earlier OLD case May-july 2002 PD cases.

Can you give us an estimate when these certified cases will be Mailied.

Thank you for the insight and appreicate you help to this community.

Look forward to your FRIDAY Posting. Please come back

:confused:
mnhrdc said:
ICARUS and not to any other copy masters

We have been seeing flood of information regaring cases have been approved for Aug,SEPT 2002 cases but we have not seen any approvals having been posted for Earlier OLD case May-july 2002 PD cases.

Can you give us an estimate when these certified cases will be Mailied.

Thank you for the insight and appreicate you help to this community.

Look forward to your FRIDAY Posting. Please come back

my july case is in Phily :(

any idea about date submitted field in Data review section of screen shot

I received reply back ( 1 day ) from Dallas BPC:

Details of screen shot which i received from DBPC:

Case Information :

ETA CAse Number: ******
Priority date: 11/13/2003
Processing Type: RIR
CAse Source: Regional
Employer NAme:*******
Business Activity:********
Occupation Type:programmer analyst
Occuapation Code:***
RAte of pay:***
Prevailing wage:*****
Alien Name:*******
Visa Type:H1B
nationality:India
Data Entry Assigned to: blank
Case Received date: 3/10/2005
Processing Center: Dallas BPC
CAse status: RIR

Data Review Section:

Date submitted 4/15/2005 ( any idea what's this date????/)
Existence Check: Failed ( any thing wrong with my application)
Correction Letter generated:3/10/2005
Correction letter printed: 3/10/2005

any idea about date submitted date field which showing 4/15/2005?? i was received 45 day letter on Mar 14 th and replied mar 21 st

What happen with KANSAS ????

DOL website has backlog processing time spreadsheet. Just go to dol website and foreign labor - processing time section. It tells us whether the labor apps has been sent or not.

Kansas has not send any since Jan 6 '05. For Kansas , only pd (priority date) 2002 and before was sent to Dallas. Looks like all other states have completed their shipping. Anybody know what happen with Kansas?

Please Help.....

Thanks.

You can apply within 6 months of expiry, but do it as early as possible.
I am in my 9th year extension.
Good luck with it !

whenwilliget said:
If I am correct, the application can be submitted before 6 months of actual expiry of the H1. Mine is expiring in Jan'06. My attorney has already started doing the paper work. In a week or so, my case will be filed [hopefully :D ]

6 months prior. So you can applly in nov-dec '05

saburi_gc said:
My Details

CA PD 07/2002
RD 07/2003
EB2

H1B Expires May 2006.

When is the right time to start initiating the process of applying for 7th Year extension. I am hardly left with 10 more months.

Any advise in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Saburi_GC

paradesi2000 said:
I received reply back ( 1 day ) from Dallas BPC:

Details of screen shot which i received from DBPC:

Case Information :

ETA CAse Number: ******
Priority date: 11/13/2003
Processing Type: RIR
CAse Source: Regional
Employer NAme:*******
Business Activity:********
Occupation Type:programmer analyst
Occuapation Code:***
RAte of pay:***
Prevailing wage:*****
Alien Name:*******
Visa Type:H1B
nationality:India
Data Entry Assigned to: blank
Case Received date: 3/10/2005
Processing Center: Dallas BPC
CAse status: RIR

Data Review Section:

Date submitted 4/15/2005 ( any idea what's this date????/)
Existence Check: Failed ( any thing wrong with my application) Most of appln have failed this case check intially , I would not worry if ihave recd my 45 day letterCorrection Letter generated:3/10/2005
Correction letter printed: 3/10/2005

any idea about date submitted date field which showing 4/15/2005?? i was received 45 day letter on Mar 14 th and replied mar 21 st
One of the fallowing 1) existence check date 2) or may be when analyst last seen activity

Any update on SWA cases (never made to the region)?

Hi Icarus,

Can you please provide some insight on the following, if possible

Any update on SWA cases (never made to the region)?
When can we expect 45 days letter?
What's going on with SWA cases?

TIA,

sakiv

Thanks mnhrdc.

My priority date is Nov 13 2003

submit date from scrren shot showing as 4/15/2005 ..means ..some one touched ( update) my case on that date?????

1-140 Approval In A Month

Basicly yes It was approved within the month , which was very fast I didn't expect it until another 4-5 months.

Ash .

9th Year !!!!

mamidikaya said:
You can apply within 6 months of expiry, but do it as early as possible.
I am in my 9th year extension.
Good luck with it !

Hi,
You said you are into 9th year....i have a quick question...did you ever went outside US when you are on extension...if yes then did you get the visa stamped...any problem in getting a visa stamp for the extensions like [7th / 8th / 9th]...I will be into 7th years soon...

Thanks

rhythmram said:
Hi,
You said you are into 9th year....i have a quick question...did you ever went outside US when you are on extension...if yes then did you get the visa stamped...any problem in getting a visa stamp for the extensions like [7th / 8th / 9th]...I will be into 7th years soon...

Thanks

Currently, I am on my 8th yr extension. Last year, during my 7th year extension, I visited Hungary and got my visa stamped at Budapest. I had no problem.