Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

indio0617 said:
Could it be that BEC is holding them intentionally ? They announced EB3 unavailabilty after July 01. So if they mail the approval well after July it would prevent applications from being filed for the next stage.

Look at waitingonLC's case. It took them "2 months and 10" days to mail out his approval letter after the May approval date. If only he had received his approval before the July deadline he could have very well applied for his I-485.

I know it sounds malicious but, could this be the real truth.....
May be they just started getting organised.. Future mails may be faster...Just not enough people to do the work.. Data Entry/45 day letter/Analysis/Certification/Mail the app/reopen the wrongly closed applications/answer the h1b7yr emails/respond to enquiry if initiated by an attorney etc..too many tasks..

FLC Data center

Can some one give me the link to FLC Database, i wanted to check if my case is been entered

Thanks

LCSoon said:
Dear gurus
I want to congrat all the folks whose case got certified! Here's still my old question: I have a case filed in CA with early PD, I never ever received 45-lettereither from DBEC or PBEC, I talked to my idiot lawyer, he let me sit tight and refused to take any action. Could anyone shed some light about what I should do to locate my case? Any idea is appreciated!
-----------------------------
CA RIR/EB2
PD 11/02
RD 10/03
No 45-letter

Why don't you request a proof of filing with DBEC by email at h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us ? This way you will know where you are at and what is going on with your case :) Or you can check in the FLC database to see if your case made it to regional or if it was remanded to state ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ashton
Naive question to you. You say in your details that you haven't applied for I-485, but you have a EAD Approved Date of June 30, 2005. How is that possible? Is it enough if you have a approved I-140 to get a EAD?
Thanks

Congratulations GCpossible for your labor approval

GCpossible said:
Finanlly, I am also be able to post a positive news here.

Recieved the mail today, still need confirm from lawyer.

PD 08/02
RD 09/03
45 letter: 01/05
approval letter: printed June 07, 2005. recieved 07/14/05
EB2.
ETA Case no: D04320

It says ETA 750 has been certified, so I assume it is approved.

Thank you all, especially GP and Icarus. Hope everyone good luck!

Thanks for sharing the information. Could you kindly tell us whether your labor was Originally applied in CA.

Thanks,

LaborStuck said:
Hi Ashton
Naive question to you. You say in your details that you haven't applied for I-485, but you have a EAD Approved Date of June 30, 2005. How is that possible? Is it enough if you have a approved I-140 to get a EAD?
Thanks
He applied for 485. You are mistaken. Look at it again!

Please do post the Job Title and Requirement

Congrats to all of you who got getting their labor approved!

I have a request to all you guys, please do post the Job Title and Job requirement on you labor certification..

It will be really helpful for the people who are waiting for their labor.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
mali03 said:
email address is as follows:
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

i just wana make sure, if we can use this email adress to inquire about a SWA case that never made it to regional,although no need for 7th year extension. i wana do this just to know what happened to my case. does this make a problem with DBEC or uscis because probably this email (not sure) goes to uscis too? can u shed some light? again all this is for inquiry.

VAGC waiting,
what is your PD and RD years. check those years. Don't get panic if you don't see your info. this is like sand box.( My info is also not correct in this database.

ICARUS,

ANY UPDATE ON PROCESSING QUEUE?

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS BOARD, WE NEED YOUR INFO./HELP TO SURVIVE THIS ENDLESS WAIT OF LC.

THANKS

Hi jagadish,

My PD is 07/28/03, VA and RD is 01/04/05. I scanned thru all region 3 and see the data is stopped at RD 09/2004. I thought once received the BEC case number, it means the case has been entered into the system and should be in the database. :confused:

jagadish_yv said:
VAGC waiting,
what is your PD and RD years. check those years. Don't get panic if you don't see your info. this is like sand box.( My info is also not correct in this database.

VAGCwaiting said:
Hi jagadish,

My PD is 07/28/03, VA and RD is 01/04/05. I scanned thru all region 3 and see the data is stopped at RD 09/2004. I thought once received the BEC case number, it means the case has been entered into the system and should be in the database. :confused:
VAGCwaiting,
That DB has cases that made it to the regional before oct' 04. Urs will not be there.
--MC

ICARUS pleaseeeeeeeeeee

just because some idiot said something, you can't leave us in dark like this...

Maveric,
02/2003

email to BEC

i just wana make sure, if we can use this email adress to inquire about a SWA case that never made it to regional,although no need for 7th year extension. i wana do this just to know what happened to my case. does this make a problem with DBEC or uscis because probably this email (not sure) goes to uscis too? can u shed some light? again all this is for inquiry