Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

congrats..and more

Congrats!

My PD is 11/22/2002 - I hope my labor gets approved soon :). My 7th year status says "final review" and I hope my labor approval comes soon, so I can try and get my EAD before I apply for my 7th year extension :rolleyes:

RIR
PD:11/22/2002
RIR
TX
45-Days Letter Received 02/18/2005
ETA- D-04261-xxxxX

SanSweet said:
Finally my labor is approved
RIR
EB/2
PD:11/08/2002
RIR
151-051
MS+0
CA
45-Days Letter Received 02/01/2005
Lawyer yet to get mail
ETA- D-04309-xxxx

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Folks,

Read through the forum that many folks are sending email to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us requesting updates and are determining the "Status" from this.

Please note that, it would not be appropriate to send an email requsting details to this address, unless you are applying for 7th year extension at this time. More folks using this email a vehicle to determine their case status is not appropriate and this might cause delays to folks who are really in need of confirmation for their 7th year H1 Extension or later.

Please use this email address more sensibly. Requests to this email must be sent only for purpose of obtaining proof of pending LCA for 365+ days to get H1 Extension beyond the 6th year.

My 2 cents.

For the guys who r concerned about VISA numbers(includes me), the McCain-Kennedy bill provides for additional VISA numbers temporarily to get rid of the current retrogression.
--MC

07/13/2005: McCain-Kennedy and Cornyn-Kyl Set to Duel for Immigration Reform in Senate Judiciary Hearing 07/27/2005

Report indicates that the Senate Judiciary Committee has marked a hearing to hear these two Immigration Reform bills on July 27, 2005. Immigrant community supports the McCain-Kennedy bill that grants earned adjustment of status to illegal aliens over the Cornyn-Kyl bill that focuses on temporary guest worker program without the adjustment of status relief within the country. Let's see who is going to win in this duel!

Yes. It seems to be true in my case.

sleepless_in_IN said:
Can anyone verify that either Correction letter generated OR Correction letter Printed date is the same as the date on their 45 day letter?

m_chundi said:
For the guys who r concerned about VISA numbers(includes me), the McCain-Kennedy bill provides for additional VISA numbers temporarily to get rid of the current retrogression.
--MC

07/13/2005: McCain-Kennedy and Cornyn-Kyl Set to Duel for Immigration Reform in Senate Judiciary Hearing 07/27/2005

Report indicates that the Senate Judiciary Committee has marked a hearing to hear these two Immigration Reform bills on July 27, 2005. Immigrant community supports the McCain-Kennedy bill that grants earned adjustment of status to illegal aliens over the Cornyn-Kyl bill that focuses on temporary guest worker program without the adjustment of status relief within the country. Let's see who is going to win in this duel!

ya but the problem is that the bill passes. with such a conservative congress, i'm not sure how far they can go.

antonioa77 said:
ya but the problem is that the bill passes. with such a conservative congress, i'm not sure how far they can go.
I tried to check a few articles on this bill and pretty much came to the same conclusion(It may not go through, atleast in its present form). There is no widespread support for this bill, especially for some sections of the bill. I dont know if sections of the bill that are not controversial get thru(like additional VISA numbers for employment based GC's).
Let us hope.
--MC

In the same boat!

chicagodol said:
WI RIR/EB2
PD 03/04
RD 12/04
45-letter received : 04/05
Replied : 04/05

LC Status : :mad:
Your PD is ahead of me so u r in a better situation then me. I wish, we had a way of knowing when we are gonna see LC light!
Good luck to all of us(aliens as if from Mars :eek: )

When should we apply for 7th Year Extension

My Details

CA PD 07/2002
RD 07/2003
EB2

H1B Expires May 2006.

When is the right time to start initiating the process of applying for 7th Year extension. I am hardly left with 10 more months.

Any advise in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Saburi_GC

After I get mine

You will get it after I get mine.
chicagodol said:
WI RIR/EB2
PD 03/04
RD 12/04
45-letter received : 04/05
Replied : 04/05

LC Status : :mad:

Don't worry buddy. We are getting into better shape now.

saburi_gc said:
My Details

CA PD 07/2002
RD 07/2003
EB2

H1B Expires May 2006.

When is the right time to start initiating the process of applying for 7th Year extension. I am hardly left with 10 more months.

Thanks and Regards,

Saburi_GC

An H1-B extension should be applied just before 2 months or so. Contact your attorney.

Noops! But from the way approvals are coming in, I would guess another 3-4 months (we just saw some from Michigan (Chicago DOL), too). Keeping my fingers crossed!

Yep. Its 05084-*****. It's in the tracker too!
Could not find you there! :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question. Iam in the same boat. My H1 expires in June'06.
Instead lets shoot this question in "7th year extension" forum.

saburi_gc said:
My Details

CA PD 07/2002
RD 07/2003
EB2

H1B Expires May 2006.

Thanks and Regards,

Saburi_GC

Can I use Labour approved from company that laid me off?

Hi All Gurus

I need your advice on my situation. I was laid off by company A in 2003 AUG. COmpany A had applied for my GC and Labour Certification in 2001 in TX.

I Joined Company B in IL who also applied for my GC and Labour in 2004 Jan.

Previous attorney from Company called me few moments ago to tell me that my labour has been approved.

Can I use the labour approved for company A in any way?

If I can, how can I use it, since labour approvals are for a company. Do I have to join that company A?

What happens to my pending labour at DBEC applied through company B?

I have received 45 day letter from company B and it was replied in beginning of Mar 05.

Appreciate your guidance.

shivab

My H1 expires in Feb 06. I'm thinking to send email to get the screen shot from PBEC and start filling application in October. 4 months will gives me plenty of time for the unexpected issues. Who knows.. It's better to start early.

Chicago-case said:
Good question. Iam in the same boat. My H1 expires in June'06.
Instead lets shoot this question in "7th year extension" forum.

saburi_gc said:
My Details

CA PD 07/2002
RD 07/2003
EB2

H1B Expires May 2006.

Thanks and Regards,

Saburi_GC

U cannot apply until Dec'05. After that u can apply any time. Check with ur attorney when ur 6 yr expires not just ur current H1-B
--MC