Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LC approved Finally

Folks,

My attorney informed me that my LC has finally been approved. after 4.5 long years. Thanks to all for contributions to this forum and keeping spirits up. Good luck to all who are waiting for their LC's.

PD - 04/18/2001. IN SESA
RD - 02/24/2003. Chicago DOL
45 day letter - 05/25/05 from Dallas BRC
Request for updated 750A - 6/12/05
Response filed - 6/20/2005
LC approved - 7/7/2005

Received the Letter today at my place

Received the letter to day DBPC saying my case is certified thru postal mail
Approved on May,04 and received the letter on 07/14/05.Approximatly 2 months 10 days after certification it took to receive.Good luck all...

Software related labors....

vsaxena said:
Icarus,

Do you have any information that all the Software related labors (Software engineer, computer programmer, programmer analyst, computer developer ...) are on hold?

Answer to this question would help US a lot.

thanks,

Hi GP, Icarus and all,

Can any of you please post some useful details on what kind of Title (Software engineer, computer programmer, programmer analyst, computer developer, System Analyst...) can a DBA (Database Administrator with 8 years experience {6 years US + 3 years India} hold to apply for Labor on EB2-PERM? Do you have any DOL web link describing the job duties for each of the above positions?

Thanks in advance
Rambob

Bhai Logon...

I got a reply from the Dallas Processing center in a day...

Case Satus shows to be CERTIFIED!!!!!!! The screen dump that they sent is not very clear, however it is readable.
I haven't received the letter form them though. What should I assume???

PD: 12/5/02
RD: 1/2004
RIR
MI
45 DAY LETTER: RECD MARCH ~ 05, REPLIED MARCH ~05

Thanks,

gcin05

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaka
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us..

Sir/Madam,
Please provide proof of the submission to apply for an extension of an H-1B visa. Here are the details of my Permanent labor.

Employer Name: xxx
Employer Address: xxx
Alien Name: xxx
Alien Address: xxx
Date of filing: xxx
State filed: xx
Case number: xxx

Thanks,
xxx

Houston05 said:
ZB:
I got the response with screenshot within 15 minutes yesterday.
HI ZB,
Whom should we email for getting the screenshot response. Can I email or only the attorney can email ? We have a issue with our case - it is applied as RIR , but it shows up as nonRIR in the flcdatacenter db. Will the screenshot give any details of the case showing if it is RIR or nonRIR. Please let me know the details
Thanks

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us..

Sir/Madam,
Please provide proof of the submission to apply for an extension of an H-1B visa. Here are the details of my Permanent labor.

Thanks,
xxx

chicchu said:
HI ZB,
Whom should we email for getting the screenshot response. Can I email or only the attorney can email ? We have a issue with our case - it is applied as RIR , but it shows up as nonRIR in the flcdatacenter db. Will the screenshot give any details of the case showing if it is RIR or nonRIR. Please let me know the details
Thanks

LC Approval

GCpossible,

Congrats ! you are good to go now , now you can proceed to 140/485/765/131 which should take approx 2-3 to garther all doc together to submit to INS.

Ash.

Rambob

RAM4GC said:
Hi GP, Icarus and all,

Can any of you please post some useful details on what kind of Title (Software engineer, computer programmer, programmer analyst, computer developer, System Analyst...) can a DBA (Database Administrator with 8 years experience {6 years US + 3 years India} hold to apply for Labor on EB2-PERM? Do you have any DOL web link describing the job duties for each of the above positions?

Thanks in advance
Rambob

There is a title called "Database Administrator", my labor app has it.

Ashton,

Did your I-140 get approve in about a month? That is amazing!!

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
GCpossible,

Congrats ! you are good to go now , now you can proceed to 140/485/765/131 which should take approx 2-3 to garther all doc together to submit to INS.

Ash.

congrats SanSweet

I dont see RD in your msg. Could you pls clarify whether it is a SWA or Regional case ( should be regional)

SanSweet said:
Finally my labor is approved
RIR
EB/2
PD:11/08/2002
RIR
151-051
MS+0
CA
45-Days Letter Received 02/01/2005
Lawyer yet to get mail
ETA- D-04309-xxxx

Question for Icarus

How many weeks would it be for the BEC to mail out all the certified labors? Any reason why they are holding them?

Hi GC152003,

It is a Regional Case. RD is 10/03
Please let me know if you have any other questions.

GC152003 said:
I dont see RD in your msg. Could you pls clarify whether it is a SWA or Regional case ( should be regional)

Thanks for the reply

I am one of many unfortunate souls stuck at SWA, looking for some ray of hope.
SanSweet said:
Hi GC152003,

It is a Regional Case. RD is 10/03
Please let me know if you have any other questions.

ram_ram said:
Question for Icarus

How many weeks would it be for the BEC to mail out all the certified labors? Any reason why they are holding them?

Could it be that BEC is holding them intentionally ? They announced EB3 unavailabilty after July 01. So if they mail the approval well after July it would prevent applications from being filed for the next stage.

Look at waitingonLC's case. It took them "2 months and 10" days to mail out his approval letter after the May approval date. If only he had received his approval before the July deadline he could have very well applied for his I-485.

I know it sounds malicious but, could this be the real truth.....

No 45-letter

Dear gurus
I want to congrat all the folks whose case got certified! Here's still my old question: I have a case filed in CA with early PD, I never ever received 45-lettereither from DBEC or PBEC, I talked to my idiot lawyer, he let me sit tight and refused to take any action. Could anyone shed some light about what I should do to locate my case? Any idea is appreciated!
-----------------------------
CA RIR/EB2
PD 11/02
RD 10/03
No 45-letter

gcin05 said:
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us..

Sir/Madam,

Thanks,
xxx

The email address- I don't get it. How can it be us.. . Please give me a valid email id.The case number- is the Dallas BEC case number which I should give ? How will the screenshot response look like ?