Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

case status

Hey FOLKS

Can you folks post consolidated case status field for better understanding to everyone.

eg:

casestatus = Certified - certified
casestatus = TR /RIR (May be stillunder process)
casestustus = incomplete - Data is not fully entered (T)

What other different status was recieved

Last edited by a moderator:
shaaka said:
Congrats Only3moreYears. It's time for you to enjoy. Is your case EB-2 or EB-3.
I recd a reply (within a day) for my enquiry about the Case Status to H1b7YR@dal.dflc.us. The Status is 'Certified'. I have not recd the certified letter yet. Will update the forum once I receive the certified letter.

Details:
Priority Date: 08/21/2002
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04320-xxxxx
Case Received Date: 11/15/2004
Case Status: Certified
Existence Check: Failed

kadri said:
I recd a reply (within a day) for my enquiry about the Case Status to H1b7YR@dal.dflc.us. The Status is 'Certified'. I have not recd the certified letter yet. Will update the forum once I receive the certified letter.

Details:
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04320-xxxxx
Congrats kadri ,

what was the Job title and Job requirement on your labor?

please do reply!

thanks

vsaxena said:
CAPD092602,

What is you Job title?

GP111,

I strongly believe that they are holding all the computer software related labors, like programmer analyst, computer programmer, programmer, Application developer….

What do you think?

thanks,
PD:09/30/2002

I think the same thing.. I have seen very few IT related approvals compare to other (non IT) like mine.

is your case Eb2 or EB3

kadri said:

Details:
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04320-xxxxx

kadri said:

Details:
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04320-xxxxx

can WE use this h1b email to just know what happened to our case, eventhough we don't need 7 th year extension (example, I still have time of 3 yrs on the H1)? i'm lookin for information about my case and there is no way to know what happened to it since it went to DBEC?

antonioa77 said:
can WE use this h1b email to just know what happened to our case, eventhough we don't need 7 th year extension (example, I still have time of 3 yrs on the H1)? i'm lookin for information about my case and there is no way to know what happened to it since it went to DBEC?

sure we can...but then they will get flooded with too many emails and they will simply stop altogether providing info for even those that really need for H1 renewal. same thing that happened with the phone....

My PD is June 24th, 2003
my case # D-04267-XXXXX
45 day letter was sent to BEC Feb 2005.
RD: March 2nd, 2004

Justwatching you may want to update this in your excel spreadsheet.

Gp111 and other gurus, I am on the 4th year of my H-1B - is it ok to send an email to the 7th year extension proof just to find out the status of my case or will that get me in trouble. Also can someone please give me the email address again.

How long did it take..

ram_ram said:
My case went to chicago regional in Jan 2004.

letter i sent to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us..

Sir/Madam,
Please provide proof of the submission to apply for an extension of an H-1B visa. Here are the details of my Permanent labor.

Employer Name: xxx
Employer Address: xxx
Alien Name: xxx
Alien Address: xxx
Date of filing: xxx
State filed: xx
Case number: xxx

Thanks,
xxx

Hi Ram_Ram, I had my lawyer send out the request today. How long did it take to get a response to your request?

thanks
ZB

ganwani said:
My PD is June 24th, 2003
my case # D-04267-XXXXX
45 day letter was sent to BEC Feb 2005.
RD: March 2nd, 2004

Justwatching you may want to update this in your excel spreadsheet.

Gp111 and other gurus, I am on the 4th year of my H-1B - is it ok to send an email to the 7th year extension proof just to find out the status of my case or will that get me in trouble. Also can someone please give me the email address again.
The analysys has not reached ur date yet. If the analysys is past ur date and u dont hear from them, u can try. I am not sure BEC is aware in which year u r.
--MC

Icarus

A lot of the people here have case status as "certified". But none of us received the hard copy. Why is this so ? Can you please please please find out ?

Every single thing you have said has come out to be 100% true all the time.

Pleaes help us

gp111 said:
I think the same thing.. I have seen very few IT related approvals compare to other (non IT) like mine.

Zany_Brainy said:
Hi Ram_Ram, I had my lawyer send out the request today. How long did it take to get a response to your request?

thanks
ZB
What is you job title and Job requirement on labor?

I believe your case is also a Software related Software engineer, programmer, analyst, developer..) case like mine.

thanks

Question for Icarus

Icarus,

Do you have any information that all the Software related labors (Software engineer, computer programmer, programmer analyst, computer developer ...) are on hold?

Answer to this question would help US a lot.

thanks,