Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Arkansas

Hello,

I have been watching this forum for some time now and appreciate all the information and help. My company applied for LC for me back in Oct 12 2002. To my knowledge, it is in Dallas BEC. I havent received a 45-day letter yet. Do any of you have any idea where I am in the process? When should I expect to hear something back. My 6th year h1-b will expire next year in october. When should I apply for 7th year extention?

Thank you in advance,

Bulent

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not expect 45 day letter soon.

You are amongst the unlucky lot (like me and many other :( ) who filed LC in state where SWA was full of lazy and sleepy at work people. Arkansas was the 2nd worst affected state after Indiana and before Washington, whose cases went to Dallas BEC. Look at cases like Sleepless_In_Indiana - who filed for LC in april 2001 and are still waiting for 45 day letter.

As per Icarus the data entry of all cases will complete sometime after Sept 2005. Only after that you start to expect the 45 day letter.

mbturantekin said:
Hello,

I have been watching this forum for some time now and appreciate all the information and help. My company applied for LC for me back in Oct 12 2002. To my knowledge, it is in Dallas BEC. I havent received a 45-day letter yet. Do any of you have any idea where I am in the process? When should I expect to hear something back. My 6th year h1-b will expire next year in october. When should I apply for 7th year extention?

Thank you in advance,

Bulent

What does this mean ?

I sent a mail to the h1b7yr ... at Dallas.

In the "Case Information" part of the screen shot:

"Case Status: Incomplete"

In the "Data Review" part of the screen shot:

"Date Submitted: 05/19/2005"

Not sure what this means. Does this mean that a 45 day letter was submitted on the 19th of May ?

Please can someone help me in understanding this.

Thanks!

can you please provide the email address where you sent the email and with what parameters. I called up Dallas BEC a little while ago and they refused to even talk to me about any details regarding the application. "I am an alien" - and they can't talk to me.... fQ!#$@!@#$#$ When its time for taxez - they want all my money though.... B!@#!@#

Screen shot

cal97 said:

Not sure what this means. Does this mean that a 45 day letter was submitted on the 19th of May ?

Thanks!

Have you already received 45 day letter? Does the ETA number on the 45 day letter match with the the ETA number on the screen shot? Please clarify.

Thanks

WaitingonLC Congrats on your Labor certification.

WaitingonLC said:
Dear Friends,

Finally my case certified is the correct information after enquiry with DBEC thru my lawyer.To me those whose case status is certifed can assume their case is certified.I still need to wait for the LC in mail.

I wanted to thank you all the members on this forum for their valuable information and I pray for everybody who are in BPC come out sooner safely.

Good Luck all of you.I will let you know when I have my LC in mail.

Old cases(jan,02 to July,02 and before) I am positive that they will hear the good news shortly.

My Case details:
RIR/EB3
CA PD:06/20/02
CA RD:06/16/03
ETA-D04320-XXXXX
Job Req:BS + 2
45 days letter received:Jan,05
hi WaitingonLC
Can you tell whom did your attorney talk with to find details about the labor certification. If you have any details regarding the approvals for the period 07/2002 please post it in this forum.

Regards,
My details:
CA PD 07/2002 EB2

7th year H1

calabor2001 said:
can you please provide the email address where you sent the email and with what parameters. I called up Dallas BEC a little while ago and they refused to even talk to me about any details regarding the application. "I am an alien" - and they can't talk to me.... fQ!#$@!@#$#$ When its time for taxez - they want all my money though.... B!@#!@#

Calm down... (You know the saying .. beggers are not choosers.) GC is a privilage and not a birth right for aliens.

Send mail to
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
Sub: request for proof of pending LC application for 7 year H1-B
And give the following details:
Alien First Name
Last Name
Company Name and Address
Date of filing
Which SWA

Help

I sent a mail to the at DBRC.

"Case Status: Data Review", what does that mean? How much more time I have to wait?

“Existence Check: Failed” is it something to worry about?

thanks,

cal97 said:

Thanks!

Your case was submitted to the 'data entry dept' in BEC on May 19, 2005. They might have done some data entry. So case status is Incomplete. When they complete it you will receive the 45 day letter. When the letter is submitted it will be put in analysis queue.

cal97 said:

Thanks!

It means the date when they entered your case in their database not more.
Incomplete it means incomplete, that only part of the information enetered, the rest of the information will entered later and then , only then, sometime but not immedieately 45 days letter will be issued.

Correct me if I am wrong but the number of your case starts with "T-" (temporary) ?

sfmars said:
Incomplete it means incomplete, that only part of the information enetered, the rest of the information will entered later and then , only then, sometime but not immedieately 45 days letter will be issued.

Correct me if I am wrong but the number of your case starts with "T-" (temporary) ?

In the screenshot of e-mail from H1B7YR, if case status section says RIR, what does it mean?

CAPD092602 said:
I sent a mail to the at DBRC.

"Case Status: Data Review", what does that mean? How much more time I have to wait?

“Existence Check: Failed” is it something to worry about?

thanks,
Someone please provide some help here!

Thank you very much sfmars and ram_ram,

Yes, my case number starts with a T-*. So what you said make sense.

GCPD0102,

I have not received any 45 day letter as yet.

Thank you.

sfmars said:

sfmars said:
Reduction in Recruitment,

If it is traditional you would see TR.

There is a section called processing type in the screenshot. It says RIR, I knew that it meant, reduction in recruitment. But case status also says RIR.

gp111: thanks for clarification. I just sent you a PM. Please responnd when you have a chance.
Regards.

Labor Certified in Screenshot!

:)

No approval letter yet. But in reply to my request for the proof of filing at Dallas BEC, the screen shot says:

Priority Date: 10/24/2002
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04308-xxxxx
Occupation Code: 13-2051 (Financial Analyst)
Case Received Date: 10/29/2004
Case Status: Certified :p
Date Submitted: 6/24/2005
Existence Check: Failed :confused:
“Certification Letter Generated” (I think, I can’t read clearly): 7/9/2005 :rolleyes:

I will let you guys know when I receive the actual certification letter.

Hope this helps….

Only3moreYears said:
:)

No approval letter yet. But in reply to my request for the proof of filing at Dallas BEC, the screen shot says:

Priority Date: 10/24/2002
RIR-California
ETA Case# D-04308-xxxxx
Occupation Code: 13-2051 (Financial Analyst)
Case Received Date: 10/29/2004
Case Status: Certified :p
Date Submitted: 6/24/2005
Existence Check: Failed :confused:
“Certification Letter Generated” (I think, I can’t read clearly): 7/9/2005 :rolleyes:

I will let you guys know when I receive the actual certification letter.

Hope this helps….

Congrats Only3moreYears. It's time for you to enjoy. Is your case EB-2 or EB-3.

??????????

CAPD092602,

What is you Job title?

GP111,

I strongly believe that they are holding all the computer software related labors, like programmer analyst, computer programmer, programmer, Application developer….

What do you think?

thanks,
PD:09/30/2002