Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

7th year status received - Final Review

Guys,

Just received a screenshot of my labor pending for more than one year, the case status is "Final Review". What does that mean? Is it with the CO?

My details are:

ETA Case #: D-04261-XXXXX
PD - Nov'02
PD - June '03
45 Day letter - Feb'05

Little early to celebrate

Hi Pals,

I got message from H1B7YR Information center and status says "CERTIFIED". and existence Check: Failed.
PD:12/02 -TX -RIR- EB#

Thank you all and WaitingonLC.

Congrats GreenyGreen & ram_ram ,

what was the Job title and Job requireement on your labor?

Could you please post the wording of you query for the 7th year proof, please hide imp. information?

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
java2king said:
Guys,

Just received a screenshot of my labor pending for more than one year, the case status is "Final Review". What does that mean? Is it with the CO?

My details are:

ETA Case #: D-04261-XXXXX
PD - Nov'02
PD - June '03
45 Day letter - Feb'05

java2king:
When did you send the e-mail request for the screenshot?

Is PERM option good?

I am just going through the forums,

I hear that people want to go for PERM EB2(qualifying) as it is the best option, and i saw couple of "Certified" status being updated online for PERM Applications. Did any one confirmed that they have received the Certified DOCUMENT which is necessary to go for next step(140/485).

Do you people think that PERM will not send out the certified letters especially for EB2(qualifying) to the people until EB2 retrogates? As people are waiting on the line from 2001 for the same.

Did any one see any posting that any one received certified letter for PERM EB2(qualifying)??

Last edited by a moderator:
7th yr H1B proof - Existence check failed

Hi All,

I got my 7th yr H1b extension proof letter from Dallas BEC. It has a cloumn "Existense Check= Failed". Does anyone know what this means? "Status" column still states "RIR".

Thanks

julsun said:
Hi All,

I got my 7th yr H1b extension proof letter from Dallas BEC. It has a cloumn "Existense Check= Failed". Does anyone know what this means? "Status" column still states "RIR".

Thanks

What is your PD?

shaaka said:
Existence Check = Employer existence. I think most of them here got the same. So no worries...
That should be if employer's address does not match with the current or from the application.

vsaxena said:
ram_ram

Could you please answer my questions in previous post?

thanks
My case went to chicago regional in Jan 2004.

letter i sent to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us..

Sir/Madam,
Please provide proof of the submission to apply for an extension of an H-1B visa. Here are the details of my Permanent labor.

Employer Name: xxx
Employer Address: xxx
Alien Name: xxx
Alien Address: xxx
Date of filing: xxx
State filed: xx
Case number: xxx

Thanks,
xxx

Hi,

Long time reader, first time post-er.

Can somebody tell me what is the email id for LC > 1 yr proof request for 7th yr extension. Can the 'beneficiary' , as oppposed to the petitioner(employer), make this request. How soon do they reply. My case is at Dallas BEC.

Thanks.

biker said:
Hi,

Long time reader, first time post-er.

Can somebody tell me what is the email id for LC > 1 yr proof request for 7th yr extension. Can the 'beneficiary' , as oppposed to the petitioner(employer), make this request. How soon do they reply. My case is at Dallas BEC.

Thanks.
immigration-law.com quoted that individuals can make a request. They replied in 1 day for me. For my friend they replied in 6 days. Try it!

sleepless_in_IN said:
How is it possible that your employer did not get the 45 day letter yet got the case closed letter? Can anyone/Icarus explain??
Welcome to the DOL world!!!! Everything is possible.. My attorney and employer have sent a request letter overnight, requesting the DOL to re-open my case..

Guys,
Been reading this forum - people talk abt how they found out if there case is in final analysis, certified etc. How do I check this information abt my case.