Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Approved....

Dear Friends,

Finally my case certified is the correct information after enquiry with DBEC thru my lawyer.To me those whose case status is certifed can assume their case is certified.I still need to wait for the LC in mail.

I wanted to thank you all the members on this forum for their valuable information and I pray for everybody who are in BPC come out sooner safely.

Good Luck all of you.I will let you know when I have my LC in mail.

Old cases(jan,02 to July,02 and before) I am positive that they will hear the good news shortly.

My Case details:
RIR/EB3
CA PD:06/20/02
CA RD:06/16/03
ETA-D04320-XXXXX
Job Req:BS + 2
45 days letter received:Jan,05

Last edited by a moderator:
Color/Size/Sender Information

Really appreciate if anyone who received the certification in mail from Dallas BPC can share,
i)The color of the envelope
ii) Size of it
iii) Sender Information/Address written on top of the envelope.

I have moved to a new address and badly need this information as my employer/attorney is not helping.

Name is correct

sleepless_in_IN said:
Are you sure they sent you the correct screen shot? They did not mix you up with another person with similar name? Check all the details.

My name as well as the company name are spelled correctly and the date of receipt of application also matches !!!

Me too

GCPD0102 said:
My name as well as the company name are spelled correctly and the date of receipt of application also matches !!!

Don't worry man, same happened to me, just provide the information so that Dallas can move on. No reason for panic! ;)

gbroder

SanSweet said:
Really appreciate if anyone who received the certification in mail from Dallas BPC can share,
i)The color of the envelope
ii) Size of it
iii) Sender Information/Address written on top of the envelope.

I have moved to a new address and badly need this information as my employer/attorney is not helping.

SanSweet

Send me an e-mail to g_broder@yahoo.com and I will e-mail you a copy of my LC approval letter.

gbroder

ICARUS, We need your update.

ICARUS, We need your update.

ICARUS,

PLEASE GIVE UPDATE ON PROCESSING QUEUE.

i.e. Which date currently being processed!

time running out

Hi guys,

I have been going thru the posts and saw people emailing to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us to seek proof of application pending for H1B extension. Is it okay for the beneficiary to email even though the H1 extension is NOT being applied in the near future. I got my 9th yr extension 3 months back and if things dont improve, will be applying for my 10th yr extension in another 6 months.
Since my case was applied, my former company was acquired by another company. I am wondering if this is casuing any delay. I am just worried and frustrated.

--------------------------------------
STATE SWA: OK
EB2 or EB3: EB3
RIR or Regular: RIR
PD - Priority date: 03/12/2002
RD - Regional receipt date: 02/27/2004
New BEC Case no.: D-04268-XXXXX
45-day letter Date received and replied: 02/10/2005

you can write an email to CO

Dear friends,

I do not know if you found this little tip or not. I thought this might help some people in the dark. If you have a copy of 45 day notice, you will find the name of the designated certifying officer. I search this name in google.com, it gave me a link to write a email directly to her. I did not write mine because my PD is 5/2004 which is for sure not under review. But for those of you with PD of 1/2002-12/2002, it might worth trying. Hope the CO will take sometime to check your case status.

good luck to all of us.

PERM vs. RIR

Hi, Here's my attorney's reponse on my inquiry exploring PERM option:

HTML:
"For many, many reasons PERM is not an option for you since you need the
labor certification case that has been filed to remain pending in order
to qualify for the additional H-1B years after year 6.  You cannot have
both the old and the PERM cases pending under current rules and the
rules for adjudication are better under the old RIR rules.
... ... Finally, there are no visa numbers available in your classification in any event.   I hope this clarifies some of the issues for you. Unfortunately, PERM
sounds better than it is."
Thought I'd share with you all...

Best of luck

2bn2b said:
Hi, Here's my attorney's reponse on my inquiry exploring PERM option:

"For many, many reasons PERM is not an option for you since you need the
labor certification case that has been filed to remain pending in order
to qualify for the additional H-1B years after year 6. You cannot have
both the old and the PERM cases pending under current rules and the
rules for adjudication are better under the old RIR rules.
... ... Finally, there are no visa numbers available in your classification in any event. I hope this clarifies some of the issues for you. Unfortunately, PERM
sounds better than it is."

Thought I'd share with you all...

Best of luck

Be or not to be, PERM these days is more promising than ever before. Your attorney MAY be right in suggesting you the advise, but it may not necessarily be as good as it gets. He needs to carry out the literature in a manner that the seekers could catch the snitch. Suggestion from him is right, in a way that your labor needs to be pending for more than a year, which in turn will establish the path that you are eligible for the six plus years of extension, but at the same time you are also eligible to file the PERM without jeopardizing your current pending case wherever it may resides in one of the reduction centers. That’s all from your lawyer intellectuality, BUT as an alien, you may suggest him to file PERM by slightly changing your current position and the workload you perform. If he can think of any sort of thing that may have drafted in fresh petition, then you are eligible to file the new one thru PERM. Talk to him and explore the option.

Folks,
See the new approval trends and statistics reports just posted by "JustWatching" in the "BEC Priority Date Tracker".

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1199755&postcount=1110

Please co-operate and post as much addiitonal info about your case as possible. If some data fields for your record are incomplete in the spreadsheet, please post updates in the "BEC Priority Date Tracker" and JustWatching will update them. We will get a lot more meaningful information from the reports if we have very accurate and complete data.

Thanks for your co-operation.

mvinays said:
Folks,
See the new approval trends and statistics reports just posted by "JustWatching" in the "BEC Priority Date Tracker".

Please co-operate and post as much addiitonal info about your case as possible. If some data fields for your record are incomplete in the spreadsheet, please post updates in the "BEC Priority Date Tracker" and JustWatching will update them. We will get a lot more meaningful information from the reports if we have very accurate and complete data.

Just to get myself on the spreadsheet though i am months away from even receiving a 45-day letter. There are 2 others in my office with the same details as me, (one of them maybe EB2)

PD - Dec 29 2004
Category RIR - EB3
State - California
Position - Software Engineer
45 Day Letter - Not yet

There's one other case with PD April 2002. Received 45 day letter a couple of months ago.. No approval yet. Position Software engineer, EB3, RIR.

The remaining cases in my office are
PD - April 29 2004
RIR
Software Engineer
Mix of EB2 and EB3.

Hope we reach the 2004 cases soon..

mvinays said:
Folks,

I have updated my signatures to be in the spreadsheet.
Thanks.

mvinays said:
Folks,

Please post your updates in the "BEC Priority Date Tracker" forum.

Thanks

JustWatching

All,
I should know better, but I will ask anyway.

For the purposes of tracking the Certifications coming out of BECs (Dallas in Californians case) which date would be the Priority Date? (Date AEC Filed with SWA? or transmitted / recd. at the Regional DOL?)

Also, do you have an idea whether the AECs remanded back to state by DOL in 2003 are part of the ones that are sent to BECs and if any action is being taken upon them?

Thanks for your time to clarify this doubt for me. 4 years and still waiting, now I have lost the rhyme or reason with this thing.