Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ram_ram

Thanks for the infor. May I know how to get the temp LCA, Do I go to DOL website and file under the LCA online application link? If possible, please show me a link. Thanks again.

BTW, APPROVAL from MURTHY.com - source
http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4694050912&m=482104497
=====================

posted July 07, 2005 08:16 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got my Approval from Philly BEC 7/6/05

Originally posted by labor:
I am starting this thread to track any approvals received from the Philly BRC.

The Dallas BRC seems to be providing approvals for PD 2002. Philly cases should have received approvals as well!

Greetings, I got my 45letter 4/05 and got my Regular Cert approved 7/6/05. PD is 2/03 filed in Kentucky. Go get a good lawyer who can help represent your case. God Speed!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO, more INFO
-----------------
Attorney_13
Attorney posted July 10, 2005 01:30 PM
The Law Office of Sheela Murthy has begun receiving approvals from the Backlog Processing Centers. We have been receiving approvals from the satellite offices in Boston, New York and San Francisco, previously, but now are seeing the first approvals from Philadelphia and Dallas as well. We will be writing on this subject in the MurthyBulletin next Friday, July 15, which can be accessed through our website at www.murthy.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status for cases which reached DOL

Can anybody give any indications to how are the cases which were cleared by SWA's being treated in BRC Dallas

Labor Cert approved...but....

Hi All,

This forum has been very helpful. I just wanted to input my data since I received Labor Cert approval.

State : TX
PD: 08/13/02
RD: 06/25/03
45-day letter received : 03/08/05
Replied to 45-day letter: 03/09/05
Labor Cert approved: 7/12/05
ETA# D-04321-xxxxx

However, I am not able to file I-485 since no immigration visa is available for me. (philippines) :(

Do any of you know or have a clue when visa numbers will be available again?

Thank you!!

mymulan said:
Hi All,

This forum has been very helpful. I just wanted to input my data since I received Labor Cert approval.

ETA# D-04321-xxxxx

However, I am not able to file I-485 since no immigration visa is available for me. (philippines) :(

Thank you!!
Congrats mymulan,

What was the Job title and Job requirement(I mean BS+X years) on labor certification?

thanks,

Non Software Approvals

To me it looks like most of the approvals are for Non-IT (Software) related Job. I mean s/w engineer, programmer, programmer analyst or developer are not getting approvals.

What do you think guys?

Thanks,

mymulan said:
Hi All,

ETA# D-04321-xxxxx

Thank you!!

Congratulations mymulan. You said that your labor was approved on 7/12. Is this date when you found out about the approval or is this the actual certification date? Thank you.

Bs+2

VSAXENA, mine was for Computer Science BS +2 years experience. I have an MS in CS as well, but used BS +2 cuz at the time, I didn't meet salary requirement for MS.

Eta #

My ETA # is D-04294-2XXXX and my PD is 05/03. (CA-RIR).
If ETA # also considered in picking up a case, any guesses how it works?

s2c97 said:
I've been a watcher of this forum for about two weeks now and thank you all for your great info!

mnhrdc,

I have a question regarding the ETA# D-0432x and you saying that " if x is 0 or 1 your approval must be on the way". Here is my case:

PD: 01/16/2004
RD: 10/08/2004
45 day letter: 02/26/2005
ETA#: D-04321-xxxxx

I would think that LC approval does not only rely on the ETA# but also on PD and RD. Cause if your assumption is true I should be on the verge of getting my LC approved! BUt don't you think that the 2004 PD or 2004 RD are still far in the queue?

s2c97

PD, RD and ETA not predictable!

That is the problem. We can not predict since all approved data seem so inconsistent. I have ETA# D-04321-xxxxx, but my PD and RD are later than you guys.

mnhrdc said:
I agree, definetly not in your case but you never know with this BEC. We saw approval of Jan 2003 but Jan 2002 is still hasnt recieved.
Why i say 04320 is we have seen all approvals are around this date and PD are around July to September 2002.

mymulan said:
Hi All,

ETA# D-04321-xxxxx

Thank you!!

Congrats and rightaway apply I-140 and be ready to be first one to apply I-485 when it becomes current for your date. It is very hard to predict before september 15 Visa bulletin.

Bunty2772. Thank you! 7/12/05 is the date the lawyer received the approval letter. The paralegal will fax me a copy of approval letter today or tomorrow and I'll get to see actual approval date.

activex111 said:
My ETA # is D-04294-2XXXX and my PD is 05/03. (CA-RIR).
If ETA # also considered in picking up a case, any guesses how it works?

It is only pattern seen and not the order of day. But definetly PD rules the order means even though your ETA nos. D-04294 and if your PD was 2002 you had better chance. Hope this clarifies.

This pattern may change when once all data entry is completed in September 2005 then only PD FIFO can rule later.

DocPC said:
That is the problem. We can not predict since all approved data seem so inconsistent. I have ETA# D-04321-xxxxx, but my PD and RD are later than you guys.

Since the ETA has moved D-04321 and if you have later PD (july -dec ) 2002, all chances you may see the brighter side.

mymulan said:
VSAXENA, mine was for Computer Science BS +2 years experience. I have an MS in CS as well, but used BS +2 cuz at the time, I didn't meet salary requirement for MS.

how different was the wage for BS+2 compaeredf to MS? so the wage for BS+2 was level 1 whereas for MS+0 level 2?

why u didn't refer to a private survey to justify ur actual wage for MS if possible?

PD date perhaps?

mnhrdc, thank you!!. I will definitely apply for I-140 asap and get I-485 ready so I can be one of the first to apply. In the meantime, I have to extend my H1-B visa since it expires this december... :mad: I was initially hoping I could get Advanced Parole and EAD soon...but looks like that won't happen.

BTW, people here at work (who are in the same immigration boat) are getting approvals based on PD date... It is pretty predictable who is next... and we've got it right all the time...

Hi lalaker and WaitingonLC,

Can you please tell me how long did it take to get the response email for your 7 year ext?

I have sent an enquire for the same but have not received a response.

Thanks..

antonioa77 said:
how different was the wage for BS+2 compaeredf to MS? so the wage for BS+2 was level 1 whereas for MS+0 level 2?

why u didn't refer to a private survey to justify ur actual wage for MS if possible?

Well, at the time, my then lawyer didn't give me the option to justify actual wage. I relied mostly on what my then lawyer told me. If I recall correctly...(this was in '02) the wage difference was at least 10k...and I was really not making that much and barely brush the tip of BS+2 wage requirement... :(