Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Existence Check Failed

I sent an email to for getting 7th year extension and got a response back today. In the image under the data review section the Existence check field says FAILED. What does that mean ???

Please advise.

Existence failures?

This is purely my guess, why so many existence fails.

I think Existence check fails first time for every firm.
If you are the first person from your company whose application is picked up ur existence check would fail. Once existence is verfied (by asking the company in another letter for proof of existence) it is added to the DB and later apps would not fail this test.
So, first apps would probably see more existence fails

WaitingonLC said:
Dear Friends,

I have requested Dallas BEC for the proof to file 7th year extn.They have sent me a screen shot with all my details it it and in that I noticed there is field for case status and it says CERTIFIED..Can I assume My case is certified?

Thanks for the help in advance.

This might explain why many May/June 2002 folks are stil in uncetaintity while August/September even November are getting approvals. Don't they certified the applications but just forgot to sent them out ?

lalaker said:
I sent an email to for getting 7th year extension and got a response back today. In the image under the data review section the Existence check field says FAILED. What does that mean ???

Please advise.

Could you tell me what field "Case Source" says in that screenshot ?

My screenshot also says Existence check Failed

Hi gp111

Please let me know your opinion.

1) Do you expect visa number to be available in Oct '05 for Denmark?

2) Should I apply for a visa at American Embassy in Denmark or apply it in US for adjustment of status?

3) I can file I140 now. When do I file 485 after Oct.05 if I go back Denmark?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Date Submitted

WaitingonLC:

Whatz Date Submitted: xx in Data review section?
I am thinking thats last event date on your file like Certification date or mailed out date.
You should get approval with in 2,3 weeks from that date.

Icarus:
Please correct me if i am wrong.

-SR
TX/RIR/EB2
PD 11/02
45 letter - 12/04
D-04287-1xxxx

BlueOysterCult said:
vsaxena,

Sorry for skipping that portion. It's actually Electronics Engineer.

-BOC.

BlueOysterCult, you hold British Passport. Is the UK also your birth country?

Thank you. wait for your reply...

Daloon

Notice of case closure

Hello all,

My employer received a letter today from US DOL Employment and Training Administration, Dallas BPC, stating that my case has been closed.. The letter claims that Dallas BPC had sent the 45-day letter on Feb 23, 2005 and it expected a response by Apr 11, 2005, failing which it has closed my case..

If anyone has gone through a similar situation, please let me know the process to be followed.. Also, if you know how much time it will take Dallas BPC to re-open the case, once we send them the request, please provide that information. I will pass it on to my employer and my attorney..

Appreciate your help..

Thanks.

Sincerely,
WellWisher

WellWisher007,

Did both your employer and Attorney receive the case closure notice?

Thanks

WellWisher007 said:
Hello all,

My employer received a letter today from US DOL Employment and Training Administration, Dallas BPC, stating that my case has been closed.. The letter claims that Dallas BPC had sent the 45-day letter on Feb 23, 2005 and it expected a response by Apr 11, 2005, failing which it has closed my case..

If anyone has gone through a similar situation, please let me know the process to be followed.. Also, if you know how much time it will take Dallas BPC to re-open the case, once we send them the request, please provide that information. I will pass it on to my employer and my attorney..

Appreciate your help..

Thanks.

Sincerely,
WellWisher

Daloon said:
Hi gp111

Please let me know your opinion.

1) Do you expect visa number to be available in Oct '05 for Denmark?

YES, Unless you ware born in India, China or Philippines

2) Should I apply for a visa at American Embassy in Denmark or apply it in US for adjustment of status?

If I ware you I will not go for CP.. In CSC AOS is much faster then I-140+CP

3) I can file I140 now. When do I file 485 after Oct.05 if I go back Denmark?

You will be able to file I-485 on Oct 1st 2005. You need to be present in USA to file AOS (I-485).

Thank you.

case source

sfmars said:
Could you tell me what field "Case Source" says in that screenshot ?

My screenshot also says Existence check Failed

my case source says region. Does that help.

Notice of case closure

Dear Ves,

I know that my employer received it.. I am not sure if my attorney received it as well.. I will know it, by tomorrow..

Sincerely,
WellWisher

ves said:
WellWisher007,

Did both your employer and Attorney receive the case closure notice?

Thanks

Dear gp111,

Do you recommend Consular processing for I-485 if it is Nebraska service center?.. I know it is too early for me. But I can start planning, I guess.

Thanks..

Sincerely,
WellWisher

WaitingonLC said:
Dear Friends,

I have requested Dallas BEC for the proof to file 7th year extn.They have sent me a screen shot with all my details it it and in that I noticed there is field for case status and it says CERTIFIED..Can I assume My case is certified?

Thanks for the help in advance.

congrats and check your ETA NO. D-0432X if X is 0 or 1 your approval must be on the way

sr2610 said:
WaitingonLC:

Whatz Date Submitted: xx in Data review section?
I am thinking thats last event date on your file like Certification date or mailed out date.
You should get approval with in 2,3 weeks from that date.

Icarus:
Please correct me if i am wrong.

-SR
TX/RIR/EB2
PD 11/02
45 letter - 12/04
D-04287-1xxxx

I don't think so,because date submitted shows 02/01/05.

patience13 said:
---------------------------

Actually my 7yr extn is already in process, so no harm I guess.. BTW you are lucky to know this way. can you tell me when did you get this mail ?

I requested today morning and got a prompt reply an hour back with Case status as : RIR. BTW there is one entry which says Date Submitted : 4/4/2005 which made me wonder what it is. My case was entered in Nov 04 and 45 day letter was replied in 03/05. So no luck :(

I have got it last night and it took 5 days to get the reply

This question is for Icarus.
What are the various case status(like Data Review, Final review, certified etc) in BEC and what do they mean?