Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

patience13 said:
-------------------------------------------

Hi WaitingonLC,

Congrats dude... at least you came ot know that way. Cany ou post that address where you requested for 7th year H1B extn proof ? and also what wording you ut in the request. Probably we wo are bypassed can check by mailing to them... at least it will give some relief..

The email address is h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us . Include in this request all pertinent information (employer name and address, alien name and address, date of filing, state where filed, case number, if known)."Please remember I have sent only this one to get proof not case status.

mvinays said:
Gurus,
I sent a request for proof of LC filing for 7th year extension to Philly BEC on July 6, 2005 and they responded today (July 12, 2005). Here is what they sent in the official screenshot:

--------------------------------------------------
ETA Case Number:
P-04352-08XXX
Priority Date:
04/24/2003

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Employer Name:
XXYYZZ, INC.
Business Activity:
CONSULTING ENGINEERS

Occupation Title:
Programmer Analyst
Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:
$ XXXX / Monthly
Prevailing Wage:
$ XXXX / Monthly

Alien Name:
<FIRT_NAME> <MIDDLE_NAME> <LAST_NAME>
Visa Type:
H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:
<COUNTRY_NAME>

Case Received Date:
12/17/2004

Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

Case Status:
RIR

--------------------------------------------------

As you can notice above, the case status says "RIR". what is this supposed to mean? Also, I recieved "Employer failed existence check" in my 45-day CRNL. Lawyer responded with the appropriate documentation to prove employer's existence. However, in my screen shot, it doesn't say anything (They don't mention anything about employer existence check). Anybody, please advise.

RIR -Received in Regional Office
Existence check failed : Common to every one.Don't worry abt that

WaitingonLC

WaitingonLC said:
The email address is h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us . Include in this request all pertinent information (employer name and address, alien name and address, date of filing, state where filed, case number, if known)."Please remember I have sent only this one to get proof not case status.

congrats dude. Do you know how much time before the last date (of H1 6 year term) can we apply for an extension?

WaitingonLC said:
RIR -Received in Regional Office
Existence check failed : Common to every one.Don't worry abt that

You say it is common to everyone. I am worried because they don't say "Employer existence failed" in my screen shot although they had asked for proof of employer existence in my 45-day letter. :)

vsaxena said:
Congrats WaitingonLC ,

what was the job requirment on you labor certification, like BS+2 Years?

Thanks,

CA RIR EB3
PD:06/20/02
RD:06/16/03
ETA:D-04320-0XXXX
Job AD:BS +2 or MS + 0
DOT:999-151051
45 days rec:01/20/05.

Last edited by a moderator:
WaitingonLC said:
---------------------------

Actually my 7yr extn is already in process, so no harm I guess.. BTW you are lucky to know this way. can you tell me when did you get this mail ?

I requested today morning and got a prompt reply an hour back with Case status as : RIR. BTW there is one entry which says Date Submitted : 4/4/2005 which made me wonder what it is. My case was entered in Nov 04 and 45 day letter was replied in 03/05. So no luck :(

would you be kind enough to post the screenshot

WaitingonLC would change everything you want to [use MSPhoto or any imaging software etc ] and paste the screen shot that you received ? Just leave hte line that says "Certified" ...

It seems a lot of people are not getting status in the screenshot. Did DBEC get clever ? Or is it simply that certified cases have different screens and hence different screen shots ?

WaitingonLC said:
CA RIR EB3
PD:06/20/02
RD:06/16/03
ETA:D-04320-0XXXX
Job AD:BS +2 or MS + 0
DOT:999-151051
45 days rec:01/20/05.

Labor Approved!

I have been a silent observer on this forum for some time now. I can't express how much I appreciate the useful information provided by several members on this forum. This was the only place that offered any hope of approval. Finally, I get a chance to post my story.

Yesterday, I got a USPS mail from Dallas BEC saying that my LC has been approved. My lawyer got the original ETA 750.

My details:

PD: 08/29/2002 (CA/RIR/EB3)
RD: 09/2003 (don't know the exact date)
45-day letter received: 12/24/2004
45-day letter responded: 1/4/05
ETA: D-04320-xxxxx
LC approval date: 06/06/2005
LC approval receive date: 07/11/2005

With EB3 retrogression, I don't think I would be able to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently. I have been advised by my lawyer (and I have also gathered from this forum) that I should go ahead and file I-140 right away and file I-485 once the visa numbers become available in Oct '05.

1) Do you gurus expect visa number to be available in Oct '05 for UK?
2) Any estimate on PD?
3) Do I need to provide any documents for my lawyer to be able to file my I-140? My lawyer says nothing is required from me (not even paystub, W2, I-94, etc.), just wanted to get your opinion.

Good luck to all of you!
-BOC.

I have been a silent unregistered observer until now.

My details are

PD 25 Nov 2002
RD 21 Nov 2003
ETA D-04320-01***
Occ Financial Manager, 11-3031
45 day 11 Feb 2005
UK expat - British passport

good luck to all

BlueOysterCult said:
I have been a silent observer on this forum for some time now. I can't express how much I appreciate the useful information provided by several members on this forum. This was the only place that offered any hope of approval. Finally, I get a chance to post my story.

Yesterday, I got a USPS mail from Dallas BEC saying that my LC has been approved. My lawyer got the original ETA 750.

My details:

PD: 08/29/2002 (CA/RIR/EB3)
RD: 09/2003 (don't know the exact date)
45-day letter received: 12/24/2004
45-day letter responded: 1/4/05
ETA: D-04320-xxxxx
LC approval date: 06/06/2005
LC approval receive date: 07/11/2005

With EB3 retrogression, I don't think I would be able to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently. I have been advised by my lawyer (and I have also gathered from this forum) that I should go ahead and file I-140 right away and file I-485 once the visa numbers become available in Oct '05.

2) Any estimate on PD?
3) Do I need to provide any documents for my lawyer to be able to file my I-140? My lawyer says nothing is required from me (not even paystub, W2, I-94, etc.), just wanted to get your opinion.

Good luck to all of you!
-BOC.
Congrats BlueOysterCult ,

&

what is the job title?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
is your LC certified ???

HI Pegasus,

is your LC Certified.... or you just posted your details...??

Thanks
Maveric
PD - 02/2003

Pegasus503 said:
I have been a silent unregistered observer until now.

My details are

PD 25 Nov 2002
RD 21 Nov 2003
ETA D-04320-01***
Occ Financial Manager, 11-3031
45 day 11 Feb 2005
UK expat - British passport

good luck to all

BlueOysterCult said:

COngratulations

YES.. 100% for sure
2) Any estimate on PD?
It will be current (90%) or worst case 2003 or 2004

You need to provide Degree Cert / Transcripts / Exp Letters but you might have already provided to him during LC. You may need to provide latest paystubs & I-94 if not now then soon.

Good luck to all of you!
-BOC.

Just posting my details...still waiting

hopefully my data will be added to the tracker, as we all try to analyse and pick out trends.

good luck to all

vsaxena said:
Congrats BlueOysterCult ,

&

what is the job title?

Thanks,
I am not positive about the job requirement but I think it was BS+2. Again, don't quote me on that because I don't have the original application with me. And I was hired such a long time ago that I don't remember the exact requirement.

BlueOysterCult said:
I am not positive about the job requirement but I think it was BS+2. Again, don't quote me on that because I don't have the original application with me. And I was hired such a long time ago that I don't remember the exact requirement.
Thanks,

what was the job title? I just want know about the type of job, I mean IT/Non-IT.

thanks

WhyThisDelay said:
abzy - I think you are wrong (unless you are saying this based on some latest DOl/USCIS udpates). You can actually file for another LC via PERM and still keep the old application. In fact there are many folks at my company who are doing exactly the same - keeping the old application while filing another EB2 application via PERM.

This has been answered here http://www.immigration.com/faq/perm.html#30

(I'm copying and pasting the question/answer here)
Q29 Can we file another Labor Cert application under PERM and still keep pending another application through RIR/NON RIR.
A29 Short answer: Yes. But do read on. If you want to transfer the priority dates, you will have to withdraw the old labor cert and re file within 210 days a PERM base labor cert. Both labor certs MUST be IDENTICAL (absolutely same). If you do NOT want to transfer the PD, you could file an identical OR a different application under PERM. As long as both applications are filed in good faith (not fraudulent), you can take advantage of both. USDOL does not like this practice, but so far they can do nothing about it.
Only immigration.com has this interpretation when both applications are identical, most others mention automatic withdrawal of original, IMO.. I am also not 100% sure of this. You could always file different application with PERM, i.e, for different position or TITLE.