Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

wht is the next step or how much wating time

my employer recevied letter say if they want to continue file or not. and employer said yes. letter has been mailed around 4 to 5 months ago. wht is the next step. please help.

Question related to I-140/I-485

Hopefully I will get my labor (PD 09/2002) cleared within a month or so.

How much time would it take for I-140 and I-485 individually for an EB3 case, since I can’t file concurrently possibly over the next 2-3 months?

Or

Should I wait for the 1st October and file concurrent hopefully? Since I am in 8th year of H1B, how long I can wait before I apply my I-140/I-485 after the labor approval.

thanks,

desi786 said:
my employer recevied letter say if they want to continue file or not. and employer said yes. letter has been mailed around 4 to 5 months ago. wht is the next step. please help.

Your PD is Feb-2003 right ? Currently Dallas BPC is processing Cases with PD of around Nov 2002.. So you still have to wait for a month or two.

How long do I have to wait?

gp111 said:
Your PD is Feb-2003 right ? Currently Dallas BPC is processing Cases with PD of around Nov 2002.. So you still have to wait for a month or two.

Hey GP111,
How long do you think I have to wait?
:eek:

ZB

vsaxena said:
Hopefully I will get my labor (PD 09/2002) cleared within a month or so.

How much time would it take for I-140 and I-485 individually for an EB3 case, since I can’t file concurrently possibly over the next 2-3 months?

It depends on at which center you will be filing your I-140 & 485..
Center-I-140 months-I-485 months-Concurrentmonths
CSC-3-3-4
VSC-4-11-11
TSC-3-24-24
NSC-7-20-20

Or

Should I wait for the 1st October and file concurrent hopefully? Since I am in 8th year of H1B, how long I can wait before I apply my I-140/I-485 after the labor approval.

No.. You should file I-140 as soon as you get LC.. No point of waiting.. Atleast you will pass one more hurdle

thanks,

Thanks gp111,

I am from California and my case is ‘EB3’. I believe time frame suggested by you stands for ‘EB2’ cases.

I tried to find this information but could not find a single instance where either I-140 or I-485 was cleared with 3 or 4 months. I saw some of the posting where it was cleared after 9-10 months.

I understand that you are suggesting estimated time but are you aware of any ‘EB3’ case where it took less than 4 months.

Please do reply!

thanks

vsaxena said:
Thanks gp111,

I am from California and my case is ‘EB3’. I believe time frame suggested by you stands for ‘EB2’ cases.

I tried to find this information but could not find a single instance where either I-140 or I-485 was cleared with 3 or 4 months. I saw some of the posting where it was cleared after 9-10 months.

I understand that you are suggesting estimated time but are you aware of any ‘EB3’ case where it took less than 4 months.

Please do reply!

thanks

Those are EB-3 numbers.. I have seen many many cases (PD current) of EB-3 getting GC in 3 to 4 months from CSC.. check CSC I-485 thread for further details.. You can also find latest Processing dates of USCIS at
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

here is an example
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1189286&postcount=44

Last edited by a moderator:
gp111 said:
Those are EB-3 numbers.. I have seen many many cases (PD current) of EB-3 getting GC in 3 to 4 months from CSC.. check CSC I-485 thread for further details.. You can also find latest Processing dates of USCIS at
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

here is an example
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1189286&postcount=44

gp111,
Just noticed you got approved. my best wishes to you in your next step and thank you very much for your continuing efforts in helping others.

gp, just to update you - NSC is improved a lot in this matter too..right now concurrent filing is taking 5-6 months there too..this is good for anyone who was confused between the choice of 485 and CP routes

so for NSC it should be 2-5-5
puhrince said:
gp, just to update you - NSC is improved a lot in this matter too..right now concurrent filing is taking 5-6 months there too..this is good for anyone who was confused between the choice of 485 and CP routes

approved

folks
got my approval today from dallas bec,details are as follows

EB-2 RIR
PD AUGUST02
RD JULY 03
CA SWA
45 day letter received 01/03/05 replied 01/21/05

labor received today (both lawyer and at my apartment)
approval dated 06/10/05

Dont have BEC or original case id

sakiv_us said:
HI gp111,

I have a question regarding your sig. it says csc/india. Does that mean that you are going for mumbai consulate? if so then why?

CSC = California Service Center

No I am not going for CP.. My attorney is mailing out I-140/485 concurrent filing today.

thanks

puhrince said:

from where did u get those 6 months?. if u look at NSC latest processing time , the i140 is takin a year and i-485 around 20 months.

ICARUS Plz throw some light on May/june 2002 PD cases

Icarus and other Gurus

If anybody has some info please let us know whats happening to cases having PD May/june 2002. We havnt heard any news and Attorneys are not helpfull. Please shed some light on this.

Congratulations to all new Aug 2002 cases posted here and if possible please post your DBEC nos. D-xxxxx-

Thanks

antonioa,
am not sure if you noticed by now, the processing times which are quoted by these centers on websites take into account the oldest/worst case..so yes, for people who applied in 2003 or 04 - the approvals were taking 20 months for 485..but if you ask people who applied in 2005, or rather,if u even browse through the NSC I-140 and 485 forums, you will see that everyone is getting approvals within 5-6 months..hope it speeds up even more by the time i apply(am affected by the EB3 retrogression too)

antonioa77 said:
from where did u get those 6 months?. if u look at NSC latest processing time , the i140 is takin a year and i-485 around 20 months.

arbit007 said:
folks
got my approval today from dallas bec,details are as follows

EB-2 RIR
PD AUGUST02
RD JULY 03
CA SWA
45 day letter received 01/03/05 replied 01/21/05

labor received today (both lawyer and at my apartment)
approval dated 06/10/05

Dont have BEC or original case id

Congrats arbit007..

Philli Case processing dates.

GP111,

Please shed some light on this situation ?

Someone posted this in Philli"
She claimed they are processing apr 2002 TR and apr 2001 RIR ??"

My case is in Philli. What does it mean that they are processing 2001 RIR and 2002 TR. I thought California TR was at April 2001 and RIR was at Feb 2004. What is the context of this dates ? Any clue :confused:

Mine was last know in RIR-Federal from California before moving to Phill BEC. I am really screwed because my case is in Philli ?

Thanks

What about Jan'02 PD?. I see many individuals with PDs of 08/02 & 09/02 getting approvals whereas some people like me with much earlier PDs are still awating the approvals. I am confused and concerned about it as I do not know what and how it is going on. My attorney has not gotten any information so far.
What might have happend in my case?.When can I expect the good news?.Can some one shed some light on this process?.

By the way, Congrats!! to GP111 and all others who got approvals. GP111 has been very helpful to the forum... Please keep up the good work..

Regards...
vj4gc
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PD - 01/08/02(RIR-EB2)
RD -CA -08/03
45 day NCRL - 1st week of Feb'05.

Last edited by a moderator: