Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Has any SWA case (never made it to regional) received 45 day letter recently?

Was wondering when the SWA queue will get some attention.

Any body applied Regular Labor in Texas SWA with PD on or after Jan 2003 has revevied the 45 days letter?

concorde said:

Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) Update (06-27-2005) [Top]
The BEC (previously known as BRC) has data entered approximately 200,000 of the pending 360,000 cases. BEC expects to receive all cases by June 30, 2005. The goal is to have data entered all these cases by September 30, 2005. The Department of Labor (DOL) hopes to then post some information on the website about these cases, i.e. processing times. However, some of the cases are being data entered with only skeletal information – not the complete information. Until the complete case is data entered, a 45-day letter is not issued.

BEC in Dallas is currently processing California cases with receipt dates at DOL in San Francisco of May to July 2003.

Source - Above Link provided by concorde

GUYS...GURUS...ICRAUS...i thought the BEC is processing based on PD and not RD by DOL and more over they are working only on CA cases...can anyone shed some light on this....

ziv711 said:
It seems as though while the case analysis Q is based on PD FIFO, the approval Q is based on analysis date LIFO. That is once a case gets analyzed it is transfered to the approval Q, and the officers just pull cases from the top of the pile. This is why we see movement to 09/02 approvals, which is just slightly behind the analysis Q, while plenty of cases with PD of 05/02 and prior were probably analyzed, but are sitting at the bottom of the approval Q.

(This is of course just a theory - from what I understand, not even Icarus knows the ins and outs of the approval Q).
Congrats to recent approvals!

Seeing the 11/02 PD approval seems to be consistent with my theory quoted above.

ziv711 said:
Congrats to recent approvals!

Seeing the 11/02 PD approval seems to be consistent with my theory quoted above.

ziv711,
Then according to your theory the cases at the bottom of the pile will stay there forever because new analyzed cases will be added on to the pile every hour of every working day. So soon we may start seeing approval letters from 2003, 2004 and 2005 while cases from 2001 and early 2002 will be still sitting on the back burner (LIFO).

Any expert comments?

No news yet!!

zigzagzoo4091 said:
Stiil Waiting....

CA RIR EB2

PD: July 2002
RD: May 2003
45 Days Letter replid/mailed to Dallas on Feb 3rd week

No news yet....

Me Too.. So far we have had only one approval for a coworker whose PD is Jun2002. My attorney wants me to hang on tight..very frustrating.. :confused:

rhythmram said:
Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) Update (06-27-2005) [Top]

BEC in Dallas is currently processing California cases with receipt dates at DOL in San Francisco of May to July 2003.

Source - Above Link provided by concorde

GUYS...GURUS...ICRAUS...i thought the BEC is processing based on PD and not RD by DOL and more over they are working only on CA cases...can anyone shed some light on this....

First thing..Its Couple of weeks Old Update.
Second, The Attorney is From California & its updating CA clients that if your CA applications reached to SF DOL in May to July 2003 ( which has PD of APR to Aug 2002) you case is currently getting processed. IT DOES NOT SAY THAT DALLAS BEC IS ONLY WORKING ON CA CASES.. ALSO IT DOES NOT SAYS THAT DALLAS BEC IS FOLLOWING FIFO BY RD.

The lateast update on this thread is we have seen approval on PD Nov 2002 for a MI case. http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1192937&postcount=4180

Thanks guys for sharing the most wanted news and details

Here are my approval details

PD - Aug 2002
ETA # D-04321-04xxx
CA/EB2

Approval Date : 26-May
Letter Recevied : 06-Jul

How to get case id?

I have seen may guys referring to their case ids in their posts. My question is do you get the case id only after a 45 day letter has been received OR can I get it from the DBEC by calling or emailing them?

Please assist.
-------------------
PD: August 22 2001
State: Indiana

indylaborpain said:
I have seen may guys referring to their case ids in their posts. My question is do you get the case id only after a 45 day letter has been received OR can I get it from the DBEC by calling or emailing them?

Please assist.
-------------------
PD: August 22 2001
State: Indiana
Most of them did get the case id # from 45 days letter.

Hi GP111 and others.
Congrats on your labor approval! Good luck for your next steps.
I have a question....if EB2 retrogresses and I already have a pending I485 thru another petition from April'05, will the retrogression affect me? (my labor PD is Jan 29'03, RD Feb'04 EB2 RIR California). Any guesses on when I can expect my labor to come in? Not having a GC is forcing me to live apart from my family and it's very hard!!!
Thanks

Dallas Approval

My Friend just called me, saying he got his labor approval

Case in Dallas
Filed in CA - June 2002 - Software Engg.
Othere details unknown.

There is light at end of the tunnel :)

I am confused????

If you already have a pending I485 why are you still applying for the labor???? :confused:

NIW applicant said:
Hi GP111 and others.
I have a question....if EB2 retrogresses and I already have a pending I485 thru another petition from April'05, will the retrogression affect me? (my labor PD is Jan 29'03, RD Feb'04 EB2 RIR California). Any guesses on when I can expect my labor to come in? Not having a GC is forcing me to live apart from my family and it's very hard!!!
Thanks

sfmars said:
I do not remember exactly but someone from this forum published here the list of the documents for I-140 & I-485. If they check only criminal records based on your logic, why clause 9 presents here ?

My logic is if there is no interest in the financial statu why to ask about it ?

9. Tax returns & W2 for last 3 years

Tax Returns & w2 for last 3 years are required by USCIS to verify if the Applicant is working in same/similar position mentioned/required in LC as well as getting paid the PW. Also USCIS verifies that the applicant has legal status (h1/L1 etc) all over during his stay in US. Pay Slip / W2 /IT return is also a proof of Legal Stay (H1 status) in USA.

Hope this helps

NIW applicant said:
Hi GP111 and others.
Thanks

What is your PD for the current EB-2 I-485 ? If your case does not get approved by the time EB-2 retrogress, you will have to wait for PD to be current to get approval. If your old LC (PD Jan 03) gets approved soon then you can PD transfer to current I-485 case & avoide/reduce retrogression effect.

Documents for i140/485

GP111,

Do you or anybody else has a list of documents that are required during the filing ? Atleast, get those ready to not add more delays from our end.

Thanks

buddha2004 said:
GP111,

Do you or anybody else has a list of documents that are required during the filing ? Atleast, get those ready to not add more delays from our end.

Thanks

For I-485
--------
1. Form G-28. If filing through a lawyer.
2. I-485, Application to Adjust Status, with copy of I-94 and 2 photographs
3. I-131, Application for Travel Document, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs(Immigration photo).
4. I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs
5. I-765 Card. This is your signature card. This is used to prepare you Employment Authorization Card.
6. G-325A, Biographic Information.
7. I-693, Medical Examination, with copy of vaccination.
8. Evidence of valid nonimmigrant status, with copy of both sides of I-94, copy of entire passport, and written summary of beneficiary and spouse nonimmigrant history.
9. Tax returns & W2 for last 3 years
10. 3 latest pay stubs
12. Birth Certificate.
13. Marriage Certificate.
14. Employment Letter.

I-140
------
1. Employment letter
2. Employment Reference Letters (if experience required)
3. Degree Cert / Mark Sheets / Transcript
4. Education Evaluation (if required)
5. Copy of I-94
6. 3 latest Pay Stubs