Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

gp111 said:
Tax Returns are required to check the Proof Of Payment (Ability to Pay of Employer) and Validity of H1B NOT FOR CREDIT OR FINANCIAL STATUS

I-485 is applicable more to the employee not to employer.

I say what I know, they require personal tax return very often.

I know someone who did not get even H1B visa due to the bad credit history.

From Oklahoma

I am from OK too and waiting for 45 day letter.
PD : March 2002 (Non RIR, EB2)
RD : March 2004
--- NO 45 day letter yet.

Icarus can you please throw some light on NON-RIR cases from Oklahoma.

Thanks

RAYDHAN said:
"IamInOklahoma" too........
I had a similar opinion (that OK was being sidelined) until a few days ago when I saw some approvals for OK cases. If your case is RIR it may have been already processed by now. You may get your approval soon.

If only the "mighty" Icarus can crack the code for the random mailing of the approval letters we can make some sense out of this phenomenon.

Fellow Okie,
Raydhan

sfmars said:

listen, asking for tax return makes sense in order to know if the employee is getting paid . whereas credit report is something more private and USCIS doesn't check it,they just check ur criminal record .

there should be something strange in the history of the guy that u r talkin about who didn't get his H1.
I'm sure he didn't get the H1 because of a reason different than credit report.I don't how this story of credit report being checked by uscis came.

SF_User said:
I have been watching this board since 2002 and had very good impression about some dedicated user.

I had some unavoidable circumstances so my credit rating is not very good....is it going to affect my labor approving...Any comments will be appreciated.

Regards -

PD JUNE 2002
RD APR 2003
45 DAYS LETTER MAILED TO DALLAS ON JAN 2005
EB2/RIR/CA

Credit rating has nothing to do with LC process / GC process

antonioa77 said:
listen, asking for tax return makes sense in order to know if the employee is getting paid . whereas credit report is something more private and USCIS doesn't check it,they just check ur criminal record .

there should be something strange in the history of the guy that u r talkin about who didn't get his H1.
I'm sure he didn't get the H1 because of a reason different than credit report.I don't how this story of credit report being checked by uscis came.

I do not remember exactly but someone from this forum published here the list of the documents for I-140 & I-485. If they check only criminal records based on your logic, why clause 9 presents here ?

My logic is if there is no interest in the financial statu why to ask about it ?

For I-485
--------
1. Form G-28. If filing through a lawyer.
2. I-485, Application to Adjust Status, with copy of I-94 and 2 photographs
3. I-131, Application for Travel Document, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs(Immigration photo).
4. I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs
5. I-765 Card. This is your signature card. This is used to prepare you Employment Authorization Card.
6. G-325A, Biographic Information.
7. I-693, Medical Examination, with copy of vaccination.
8. Evidence of valid nonimmigrant status, with copy of both sides of I-94, copy of entire passport, and written summary of beneficiary and spouse nonimmigrant history.
9. Tax returns & W2 for last 3 years
10. 3 latest pay stubs
12. Birth Certificate.
13. Marriage Certificate.
14. Employment Letter.

I-140
------
1. Employment letter
2. Employment Reference Letters (if experience required)
3. Degree Cert / Mark Sheets / Transcript
4. Education Evaluation (if required)
5. Copy of I-94
6. 3 latest Pay Stubs

Felony, need to be answered at I-485 stages and that does not mean you are NOT automatically rejected at GC processing. They may review the case
and attorneys are paid to do the job properly

These are common questions need to be answered in any Immigration related forms for any country.
Saying NO if commited may be called for deniel if found later than saying yes will definitely NOT be automatically denied. The law will not permit to penalize twice for the same one mistake commited.

You can have more answers in I-485 thread list on this portal.

Good News !!!

Labor Approved from Dallas BEC :)

MI-RIR-EB3
PD:NOV-2002
Moved to DBEC : JAN-2005
Approved on June 24th 2005
Received on July 6th 2005

Good Luck to all !!!

captain_gc said:

MI-RIR-EB3

Good Luck to all !!!

congrats. what exactly is ur priority date, i mean which day in nov? what is RD? and what is the date of certifcation of ur case?
when did u get the 45 days letter?

Some information you need to check

Desi786,

You filed your case in February, 2003 and that is your priority date = PD. My priority date is also Feb 2003 from California. Which city did you file your case?

You need to find these things from your lawyer:

What is your employment based category - EB-1 or Eb-2
You need to find out if you filed under traditional (TR) or reduction in recruitment (RIR)
Then you need to ask the lawyer if they got your 45 day letter from the Dallas or Philly backlog center. That will have a case number.

Once you get this information you will be able to compare and have an idea when you should be getting your approval.

If you have filed from California, then pretty much you are same as me and should be hearing something in the next 3 months.

desi786 said:
Hello, everyone.
This is my first time using this fourm. it seems to be very help ful. i just little information about dol= department of labor. we filed our case in february 2003. can some 1 please tell me how long is the process time for this. my filed is in dallas.( i am not sure if it is in backlog center or not ) any help would be really appereciated. ( FOR LABOR CERTIFICATION). what do you all think, how long will this take to approve. Insha Allah.

ThankYou,
Desi786.

captain_gc said:

MI-RIR-EB3

Good Luck to all !!!

Congratulation captain_gc,

If it is possible can you tell us your occupation (job title) ?

Any Idea ???

mnhrdc said:
Felony, need to be answered at I-485 stages and that does not mean you are NOT automatically rejected at GC processing. They may review the case
and attorneys are paid to do the job properly

These are common questions need to be answered in any Immigration related forms for any country.
Saying NO if commited may be called for deniel if found later than saying yes will definitely NOT be automatically denied. The law will not permit to penalize twice for the same one mistake commited.

You can have more answers in I-485 thread list on this portal.

Hello gurus,

Any Update on EB2 Approvals. It seems we are struck at Dallas DEC. :confused:

RIR/EB2/TX
PD: August 28 2002
45 Day Letter : Dec' 17 2004
ETA CASE #: D-04280-1xxx

captain_gc said:

MI-RIR-EB3

Good Luck to all !!!
Here comes Michigan :)
Congrats!

captain_gc said:

MI-RIR-EB3

Good Luck to all !!!

Could you please give your case number?

i filled my form in texas. and yes it moved to regional office.
pd: feb 2003
haven't recv'd nothing.
case in dallas backlog center.
EB 2

(i edit to enter my dates.)

Last edited by a moderator:
skapa said:
Hello gurus,

Any Update on EB2 Approvals. It seems we are struck at Dallas DEC. :confused:

RIR/EB2/TX
PD: August 28 2002
45 Day Letter : Dec' 17 2004
ETA CASE #: D-04280-1xxx

My guess is anytime sooon , please check with attorney and your mail box.

(You have PD August < Sept 2002 Approlvals and your Bec no. 04280<04320)

sfmars said:

Credit history does nothing with immigration at all...Bad or Good you will always get H1-B and Green Card...

But IRS (Income Tax) will do...

mnhrdc said:
My guess is anytime sooon , please check with attorney and your mail box.

(You have PD August < Sept 2002 Approlvals and your Bec no. 04280<04320)

Mnhrdc,

I guess some reason Dallas BEC is holding EB2 cases or they may be taking longer time to review. I am seeing more EB3 approvals than EB2.

Hope I will get it soon. Iam calling my employer and Lawer every day. Since I have chaged my address 3 times, I may not get notification from Dallas BEC directly.