Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

That doesn't make sense to me???

:confused:
Correct me if I am wrong but, my understanding is I485 is adjustment of status, that is final phase of all this GC crap. So, if you have a pending one it means that you already passed the LC phase then, why there is still a pending LC????

gp111 said:
What is your PD for the current EB-2 I-485 ? If your case does not get approved by the time EB-2 retrogress, you will have to wait for PD to be current to get approval. If your old LC (PD Jan 03) gets approved soon then you can PD transfer to current I-485 case & avoide/reduce retrogression effect.

Thanks for your replies. my I485 is from an NIW application...I am a physician and will have to work in an underserved area for 5 years to be eligible for adjustment. I am hoping for my labor via EB2 to come thru earlier and switch the NIW to the labor to get adjustment before 5 years.
Any guesses on when a Jan 29'03 PD from california might come thru?
Thanks!!

Congratulations to Vimrang

Another approved LC!!!!!! :)
Just got posted on Dallas Approval thread by VIMRANG
Another Approval for August 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

First of all I thank all of you in the forums for their updates and info they provide. I am silent spectator but this forum has helped so much.

Wanted to let you all know that my labor got approved and also we have gotton approval for many other people in my company for pd of aug 2002.

So far I have known 4-5 approvals in my company.

The pd were between

aug 15- aug 28

and it was approved on May last week and we got the letter yesterday.

The 45 day letter was received on Feb 2nd week and replied by 18th

Let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks Once Again.

VIMRANG

Last edited by a moderator:
gp111 said:
First thing..Its Couple of weeks Old Update.
Second, The Attorney is From California & its updating CA clients that if your CA applications reached to SF DOL in May to July 2003 ( which has PD of APR to Aug 2002) you case is currently getting processed. IT DOES NOT SAY THAT DALLAS BEC IS ONLY WORKING ON CA CASES.. ALSO IT DOES NOT SAYS THAT DALLAS BEC IS FOLLOWING FIFO BY RD.

The lateast update on this thread is we have seen approval on PD Nov 2002 for a MI case. http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1192937&postcount=4180

Thanks for your clarification gp111 !

gp111 said:
With current pace Jan-2003 should be approved in a month or two.

I am happy for the people who are getting their labor approval from BEC in the recent days as them, they deserve the long wait thats been going on for almost half-decade. BUT, in the other hand this is totally ridicoulus that the NON RIR people still are perplexed and confused why they fail to receive 45 days letter, story is even worst for few people who applied their NON RIR and never made it to regional. Being said that, its not appropriate for these people, as one of I am, to wait for another decade to see the flash from BEC. People like me whose file once been opened by Enterject, and since the legal dispute betn DOL and Enterject is a hot head issue, how could we make sure that our file will get cleared in what time frame. I appreciate the effort by few members, who by pressuring their attorney in getting the mislead info to the right track, but the confusion is still on. Few received the DOL case number, and some are sitting wondering where the file is?

I strongly ask the members to form a solid understanding of the pressed file, and lets invoke Mr. Khanna to get on the progress of conference call. The cost that will eventually totals, we the members, lets talk about the way we pay our debt, and see if we can get anything, the right info to see if we can file suit to DOL and its respective Enterject. If we don't do it now, we will never make it happen. Please send what you think, by quoting this voice.

Thanks all.

A colleague got approval today

A colleague of mine (EB3, PD Aug 2002, RD Aug 2003, 45 day letter received/replied in Feb 2005) got his labor approved today. I am in the same boat but my 45 day letter was received March 2005 and replied April 2005, I am EB2). I cannot provide case id etc. as it is against company's policy.

What state??

proudtobeindian said:
A colleague of mine (EB3, PD Aug 2002, RD Aug 2003, 45 day letter received/replied in Feb 2005) got his labor approved today. I am in the same boat but my 45 day letter was received March 2005 and replied April 2005, I am EB2). I cannot provide case id etc. as it is against company's policy.

Dallas BEC LC Question

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and found that there is a wealth of information here. Anyway, I am new to these things and have a question about my LC.

My LC was filed in OH under EB3 / RIR with Priority Date 10/08/2004. The case made to regional sometime in December '04 and eventually to Dallas BEC. Got my 45 days letter mid or April '05 and replied promptly. Case Number at Dallas BEC is D-05096-xxxxx.

Question I have is, as I got 45 days letter and replied, whats the criteria for the further processing? I was told by my Attorney that cases will be processed in FIFO order. But in this forum I have seen that people with PD as early as 2001 haven't got the 45 days letters yet. In this scenario, does my case sits there until my priority date comes into queue, eventhough the 45 days letter is done, or it will be put into processing along with the other cases which have gone thru the 45 days letter stage?

Can someone please clarify this for me.

I appreciate all the people who are really doing a great job by providing a valuable information.

Thanks

OH EB3 RIR
PD 10/08/2004
BEC Case # D-05096-XXXXX

Question for GP111 / other gurus

I have a pending NON-RIR application which neve made it to Reginal and no supervised recruitment has been done so far.

My question for you GP111 is: in the 485 stage you mentioned in an earlier post the last 3 years W2 is reqd. to prove that the applicant is being paid the PW and working at the same position.

I was working full-time when my LC was filed. But about 2 yrs back I started working part-time(24 hrs /week).

Do you think this will be an issue b'coz my earnings is only 2/3rds of what I would make if I were working full time?

Appreciate your inputs.
MUD

DallasBEC excel Sheet..What is BEC-1??

GP111 and other Gurus
I just visited Dallas BEC YahooGroups and looked at the excel sheet uploaded there. In the excel sheet, I can see the values CA for the column BEC and Dallas for the column BEC-1. What does this mean. Actually my case is transferred to Philly BEC. My lawyer has received the 45 days letter and replied Mar-15, 2005.

PD: Mar 18, 2002 CA
RD: May-01-2003 CA
Went to Philly BEC
45 letter replied on Mar-15, 2005

Quote:

Labor Approved :)

All,
Finally my labor got approved after nearly 3 years of waiting and frustation. I got a call from my employer today. The approval was dated 26th June and recieved the letter today.

I thank every one in this forum for information/suggestions.

Good luck for all of you. I will keep coming back to this forum.

Details:

TX-RIR-EB3 - Software Engineer
PD: AUG 28 2002
45 day letter recieved and replied in DEC 2004 from DBEC

cpallapothula said:
GP111 and other Gurus
I just visited Dallas BEC YahooGroups and looked at the excel sheet uploaded there. In the excel sheet, I can see the values CA for the column BEC and Dallas for the column BEC-1. What does this mean. Actually my case is transferred to Philly BEC. My lawyer has received the 45 days letter and replied Mar-15, 2005.

PD: Mar 18, 2002 CA
RD: May-01-2003 CA
Went to Philly BEC
45 letter replied on Mar-15, 2005

Quote:

The BEC assignment is the excel sheet is just an assumption based on Half of case went to Dallas & Half to Philly.. The purpose of that was just to see how many number of cases per month..

ACS_78 said:
All,
Finally my labor got approved after nearly 3 years of waiting and frustation. I got a call from my employer today. The approval was dated 26th June and recieved the letter today.

I thank every one in this forum for information/suggestions.

Good luck for all of you. I will keep coming back to this forum.

Details:

TX-RIR-EB3 - Software Engineer
PD: AUG 28 2002
45 day letter recieved and replied in DEC 2004 from DBEC

congrats

PD, 45 day letter and FIFO

pudings said:
Hello All,

Question I have is, as I got 45 days letter and replied, whats the criteria for the further processing? I was told by my Attorney that cases will be processed in FIFO order. But in this forum I have seen that people with PD as early as 2001 haven't got the 45 days letters yet. In this scenario, does my case sits there until my priority date comes into queue, eventhough the 45 days letter is done, or it will be put into processing along with the other cases which have gone thru the 45 days letter stage?

Can someone please clarify this for me.

Please check the link http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1156980&postcount=2752

Request to ICARUS - NON-RIR

Hi Icarus

Please try to find out what is happening to Non-RIR cases and enlighten us . Please .... please...

Thanks