Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I am wondering the same thing..

qwerty1111 said:
Gaurang, you mentioned that there was going to be approvals for May/June 02 cases July 1st onwards. Any updates from your source ?

This does seem incredible.. they have reached september 2002 and our May 2002 cases have no news... gaurang, you had some source who said that after July 2005, may-june 2002 cases will be released...any news on that?

Icarus,
Does the Dallas BEC realize that they have left cases behind? Is any action being taken to correct this?

thanks
ZB

Not only May/June 02 cases, there are many cases prior to that(like mine ) from Jan/Feb 02 awaiting approvals. I wonder what is going on and just keep fingers crossed for the good news.
Any information about such cases would be highly appreciated...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PD - 01/08/02(RIR-EB2)
RD -CA -08/03
45 day NCRL - 1st week of Feb'05.

Last edited by a moderator:
What About Swa Cases?????

:mad: Not only May/June 02 or Jan/Feb 02, what about the SWA cases? My PD is March 02 TR MI SWA never made it to the regional. No 45 day letter so far. ICARUS DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON SWA CASES???

vj4gc said:
Not only May/June 02 cases, there are many cases prior to that(like mine ) from Jan/Feb 02 awaiting approvals. I wonder what is going on and just keep fingers crossed for the good news.
Any information about such cases would be highly appreciated...

PD - 01/08/02(RIR-EB2)
RD -CA -08/03

Most of the approvals posted here are from CA, is that a coincidence or is that the region where BEC is focussed?

Another approval :)

Just got my approval!

PD Oct 02. Date of approval June 21
Louisiana (TX BPC)
D-0426x-xxxxx
Software Eng EB2 RIR

qwerty1111 said:
Have all cases upto 12/2002 RIR been determined (approved, denied NOF etc etc) ? No, the queue date only reflects the progress made on cases coming from 45-day letter confirmation status. It doesn't include later stages of processing. Any insights into the CO queue ? Can they ignore old cases and move onto new cases ? DOL CO's are working cases in FIFO order as they receive them. If a case needs more work/info, it's sent back to the analyst that recommended approval. That might explain partially cases coming out of order.

Any info for May/June02 PD cases will be much appreciated.

Lawyer says an officer has been assigned to my case. What does that mean ?case assignment means that an RIR analyst has pulled the case from the RIR queue, and is reviewing it for certifiability.

But ICARUS

==============

It doesn't look that may/june 2002 cases are being followed as FIFO.

Even though we replied back to 45 days-letter in January/february.

Even we can agree that some cases are sent back for re-analysis but why all may/june 2002 cases....not a single case is getting approved for these two months...

please share some insight info..

thanks

gp111 said:
CSC = California Service Center

No I am not going for CP.. My attorney is mailing out I-140/485 concurrent filing today.

thanks

Hi GP111,

How is your I140 and I485 filing comming along? If we get these concurrently filed by this monthend, can i get lucky of not gettting affected by the further reterogations of priority dates, being expected in the fiscal year 2006 which starts on the 1st of Oct-05? Mine is EB2 RIR/TSC.

Thanks

I certainly hope so!!

antonioa77 said:
no not really, dallas BEC is advancing 2 to 3 months in every month. now they r processing late 11/02 if not 12/02 cases, therefore at this pace, ur case will be processsed in 3 -4 months.

I certainly hope so. Icarus's input apparnetly showed the que moved to the middle of December in 2002. But it makes a little bit nervous to know cases from earlier parts of cases not processed even though there's approvals from later dates. :confused: :confused:

BTW, my case is EB-2, RIR from CA, PD: October 2003.

sfoguy said:
==============

It doesn't look that may/june 2002 cases are being followed as FIFO.

Even though we replied back to 45 days-letter in January/february.

Even we can agree that some cases are sent back for re-analysis but why all may/june 2002 cases....not a single case is getting approved for these two months...

please share some insight info..

thanks

Not just May/June 2002 cases, many cases prior to that are in the air..As Icarus mentioned, may be some are under re-analysis but we do not see any approvals for many with PDs Jan'02 to June' 02 whereas later cases are getting approved. No reasoning here and the status os those earlier cases is not clear..
PD - 01/08/02(RIR-EB2)
RD -CA -08/03

How about labor approvals for July 2002

I know this is a million dollar question. I would appreciate if somebody can find some information as to when we can expect Labor approvals with PD July 2002, SanFrancisco Region.

PD July 2002 SFO - Case transferred to Dallas BEC.

Thanks and Regards,
saburi_gc
Patience for GC.

Zb

Zany_Brainy said:
This does seem incredible.. they have reached september 2002 and our May 2002 cases have no news... gaurang, you had some source who said that after July 2005, may-june 2002 cases will be released...any news on that?

What is your DBEC case no.?

Icarus,
Does the Dallas BEC realize that they have left cases behind? Is any action being taken to correct this?

thanks
ZB

I am with you...

saburi_gc said:
I know this is a million dollar question. I would appreciate if somebody can find some information as to when we can expect Labor approvals with PD July 2002, SanFrancisco Region.

PD July 2002 SFO - Case transferred to Dallas BEC.

Thanks and Regards,
saburi_gc
Patience for GC.

PD JULY 2002
RD MAY 2003
45 DAYS LETTER MAILED TO DALLAS ON FEB 2005
CA/RIR/EB2

Stiil waiting with my finger crossed....

Icarus

Is it possible that the case no.s have a role to play coz that seems to be the only (kind of) trend in this whole mess? I call it mess not just because my case has no news on it but there's a whole batch of Jan to June 2002 which has virtually no news! I know there are many others (SWA, Non RIR et al) but going by the current way of certification (RIR - primarily CA), it really is weird why such a huge chunk has gone un noticed or un-whatever!!

Icarus - I know there have been many questions raised for you to address this question but could you explain (maybe a little more lucidly!:)), I and we all would highly appreciate it.

salary changed in 45 day letter

I have a question for the Guru's out there. When my company responded back to the 45 day letter, they changed the ETA 750. The changes made were a change in the salary to show per "year" and also changed the corporate address.

Would this change have affected my labor processing?

Thanks for all your thoughts and suggestions.

TR queue (Non RIR)

Icarus said:
Recent (7/7/05) stats from Dallas BEC. (The Good:D, the Bad:(, and the Ugly:mad: )

Total cases certified: 5183
Cases in Final Review: 921
Total TR Queue: 5109 (ratio of region:state cases = 2:1) No info on FIFO dates being worked.
Total RIR Queue: 18081 - most recent progression of FIFO date: 12/16/02. :D

Icarus
Of the total 5183 cases certified, any of them from TR queue? I havent seen any Non RIR approvals posted here.

It is frustating not to see any activity in the TR queue even though it is a separate one.

Could you please get the FIFO dates for TR in your next post?

Thanks

EB2-non RIR
PD: 05/16/2003
RD: N/A
45 day Letter not received
Dallas

Mostly May 03 cases (RD)

Guys,

I don't know it's just a coincidence, but looks like cases from CA with RD May'03 has this issue of cases not getting approved. We see lot cases with RD after May03 going thru just fine. Most CA cases with PD Jan 02 - July 02 has RD in May 03. Don't know why this is happening.. Probably someone who has any contact with Dallas BPC can throw some light !!

Last edited by a moderator:
is PD for i-140/i-485 same as PD for labor?

someone please help understand this:

is PD for i-140/i-485 same as PD for labor <8/2002>?

thanx...

time to file i-140

after labor approval, how much time one gets before filing the next step, i-140? does it have to be within a month? Is it legally ok to wait till october 05 when visa # will be available and it will be possible to do concurrent filing?

thanks...