Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

antonioa77 said:
no not really, dallas BEC is advancing 2 to 3 months in every month. now they r processing late 11/02 if not 12/02 cases, therefore at this pace, ur case will be processsed in 3 -4 months.

Thanks to Icarus we know that the analysis queue is progressing. The approval queue however seems to be lagging behind. This is where we could see some delay. Hopefully in the next week or so we should see a few Oct approvals appear in the mix and know that its keeping pace somewhat....

Icarus - PD of MAY JUNE 2002 ?

What is happening with our cases ? Anyone found out anything ?

Is there a single person with May/June '02 PD with approved LC from DBEC ?

GP mentioned that we were going to get after July1st . Any news GP ?

Pls Pls Icarus let us know where we stand.

Can anyone call their lawyers ? Mine says that they havent received any approvals !!!

GP111 or Anybody please

qwerty1111 said:
What is happening with our cases ? Anyone found out anything ?

Is there a single person with May/June '02 PD with approved LC from DBEC ?

GP mentioned that we were going to get after July1st . Any news GP ?

Pls Pls Icarus let us know where we stand.

Can anyone call their lawyers ? Mine says that they havent received any approvals !!!

I have been watching this board since 2002 and had very good impression about some dedicated user.

I had some unavoidable circumstances so my credit rating is not very good....is it going to affect my labor approving...Any comments will be appreciated.

Regards -

PD JUNE 2002
RD APR 2003
45 DAYS LETTER MAILED TO DALLAS ON JAN 2005
EB2/RIR/CA

congratulations!

cammil2002 said:
I've been a silent watcher for the past 2.5 years. I received my copy of the approval notice from dallas last night.

PD 9/2002
California RIR.

I don't have the case number here with me but I'll update with it once I get home.

Thanks,

Cameron.

good luck! :)

Credit rating

Credit rating will not affect your LC process. Cheer up.

SF_User said:
I have been watching this board since 2002 and had very good impression about some dedicated user.

I had some unavoidable circumstances so my credit rating is not very good....is it going to affect my labor approving...Any comments will be appreciated.

Regards -

PD JUNE 2002
RD APR 2003
EB2/RIR/CA

BEC or PERM

Hi Guru,

I have my RIR (EB2) pending in DBEC since Jan 2005. After months of reading this forum, it seems I have to wait at least one year (or even more) for DBEC to touch my case. At that time, EB2 may be retrogressed. Before, I was in a mood of watch and see. However, recently, I saw some EB2 PERM approval from several different forums. And PERM turn out to be quick (tricky though). Do you think refile my case in PERM is a wise move?

BTW, I'm working as a Research Assitant with MS degree in a state university, and it seems PERM EB2 is possible for my case.

Thanks a lot for your input.

SC2046

**labor cerfitification HELP**

Hello, everyone.
This is my first time using this fourm. it seems to be very help ful. i just little information about dol= department of labor. we filed our case in february 2003. can some 1 please tell me how long is the process time for this. my filed is in dallas.( i am not sure if it is in backlog center or not ) any help would be really appereciated. ( FOR LABOR CERTIFICATION). what do you all think, how long will this take to approve. Insha Allah.

ThankYou,
Desi786.

LC Clearance - Depends on Security Clearance also !

I heard that LC processing in BECs also includes security clearance from Home Land Security. That could be one such reason why LC approvals are not in FIFO. Security clearance might be triggered when BEC processing a case, based on applicants first / last name, gap in employment or some other reason. Not sure all cases are required for security clearance.

Please take this as an info. I'm not a lawyer.

Regards,
dkgdkg.

EB2 retrogression..GP111

Hey Gaurang,
I saw some posts about EB2 retrogression. My question is if the EB2 category is current right now, once it retrogresses how far bacl do you think it will go to..
Sorry this might be a hypothetical question with a hypothetical answer, but I had to ask..
Thanks in advance, and thanks for your continued support.
RIR

RIR/EB2/02-03/TX

SF_User said:

Regards -

PD JUNE 2002
RD APR 2003
EB2/RIR/CA

It can cause problems on the I-485 step. You should take steps ASAP

sfmars said:

who told u that it affects I-485 ? the only clearance that they need from u at i-485 is the fingerprinting no more. so credit rating doesn't affect green card process at all. any insight?

SF_User said:

Regards -

PD JUNE 2002
RD APR 2003
EB2/RIR/CA

NO.. Credit Rating has nothing to do with LC/GC process

sc2046 said:
Hi Guru,

I have my RIR (EB2) pending in DBEC since Jan 2005. After months of reading this forum, it seems I have to wait at least one year (or even more) for DBEC to touch my case. At that time, EB2 may be retrogressed. Before, I was in a mood of watch and see. However, recently, I saw some EB2 PERM approval from several different forums. And PERM turn out to be quick (tricky though). Do you think refile my case in PERM is a wise move?

BTW, I'm working as a Research Assitant with MS degree in a state university, and it seems PERM EB2 is possible for my case.

Thanks a lot for your input.

SC2046

Yep.. You should go thru PERM

desi786 said:
Hello, everyone.
This is my first time using this fourm. it seems to be very help ful. i just little information about dol= department of labor. we filed our case in february 2003. can some 1 please tell me how long is the process time for this. my filed is in dallas.( i am not sure if it is in backlog center or not ) any help would be really appereciated. ( FOR LABOR CERTIFICATION). what do you all think, how long will this take to approve. Insha Allah.

ThankYou,
Desi786.

Which State your LC was filed from ? Was that moved to Regional Office or not ?

dkgdkg said:
I heard that LC processing in BECs also includes security clearance from Home Land Security. That could be one such reason why LC approvals are not in FIFO. Security clearance might be triggered when BEC processing a case, based on applicants first / last name, gap in employment or some other reason. Not sure all cases are required for security clearance.

Please take this as an info. I'm not a lawyer.

Regards,
dkgdkg.

That's a Rumor

antonioa77 said:
who told u that it affects I-485 ? the only clearance that they need from u at i-485 is the fingerprinting no more. so credit rating doesn't affect green card process at all. any insight?

and tax return very often . They can require what ever they like.

sfmars said:

Don't give that guy hardtime man.. Credit History has nothing to do with GC processing.

sfmars said:
and tax return very often . They can require what ever they like.

Tax Returns are required to check the Proof Of Payment (Ability to Pay of Employer) and Validity of H1B NOT FOR CREDIT OR FINANCIAL STATUS