Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Got It !

Attorney Office received my LC approval in today's mail with other 8. So the news is finally confirmed.

Icarus - please enlighten on Remanded cases

Can you please give some idea on how the "RIR cases which DOL denied RIR and Remanded to state" are treated at the BEC?

DOL Denied RIR and Remanded to State
ETA # D05097-XXXXX
45 day letter received from Dallas BEC 4/18/05
45 day letter replied 4/19/05

RIR recruiting requirements

rest_2004_free said:
Let us say you had a job where you are counting dna strands and there is no one out there who can do it or never responded...what should a company do about it...fake that some applicants have responded...

you fight for it and make a point out of it.

that is my take on it.
:)

"NO qualified response to the ads".

I'm not kidding. That's the reason my attorney put on my LC application. In fact, I'm only an accountant, not doing dna counting type of jobs. Just wondering if anyone has simiar experience. I'm getting more and more worried as days go by.

Great news

GCNoway said:
Attorney Office received my LC approval in today's mail with other 8. So the news is finally confirmed.
Awesome !!!! Congratulations!!!! My PD is AUG 2002 so hopefully....

GCNoway said:

Awsome! heartiest congratulations.

I am feeling lucky too! May be mine will be in just a few days from now.

------------------------------------
PD: Feb 2002 San Francisco
RD: Jun 2003
45-Day letter: Mar 2005 Dallas BRC
Responded: Mar 2005

GCNoway said:
Those are with PD Apr-2001 to May-2002..

Congrats & thanks for sharing Infomation. Hope your I-140/485 goes smoothly & very fast ( 4 months ! as per USCIS website )

Hi folks,
I'm one of the people who had applied for a LC and then gone off to sleep and have just woken up. I spent an hour today reading back thru all the posts but could not figure out when to expect my 45 day love letter. I was hoping u guys/gals could help me out -

RIR Michigan
PD - 11/23/2003
RD - never reached regional
Type - EB3

Can any one let me know when i should wake up again:)
Thanks in advance.

btw - Icarus seems to be a big hit here !!!

GCNoway said:

congrats..
could you please confirm the OTHER 8 are all also From Dallas BEC..
or any from Philly? :cool:

goingtocanada said:
Hi folks,
I'm one of the people who had applied for a LC and then gone off to sleep and have just woken up. I spent an hour today reading back thru all the posts but could not figure out when to expect my 45 day love letter. I was hoping u guys/gals could help me out -

RIR Michigan
PD - 11/23/2003
RD - never reached regional
Type - EB3

Can any one let me know when i should wake up again:)
Thanks in advance.

btw - Icarus seems to be a big hit here !!!

Good question! we all want to find out the answer :)

I have been waiting since 05/01

LC4ever said:
Hopefully my 45-day letter is on the way.

As per my knowledge, Your new number and priority dates compares, you already should have got the 45 day letter. Look at the new BEC number, it says that it is entered in 04. You should contact BEC immediately or send pre-emptive letter to continuee the LC.

Hope this helps.

To GCNoway

Congratulations !!

Thanks for keeping the group updated-we really appreciate your time as normally people might get busy with the next stage of this process.

good luck with your 140 and 485 stages.

any info from the other 8 cases approved is always welcome.

buckleup1

LC4ever said:
Hopefully my 45-day letter is on the way. .

pvr2pvr said:
As per my knowledge, Your new number and priority dates compares, you already should have got the 45 day letter. Look at the new BEC number, it says that it is entered in 04. You should contact BEC immediately or send pre-emptive letter to continuee the LC.

Hope this helps.

I challenged Icarus on this many times, as my friend is in the same situation. (PD 12/01, Case #D-04310-XXXXX, and no letter yet). Earlier, Icarus maintained that a 45 letter must have been answered by now. However, in his latest communication regarding this it appears that there are a few cases that didn't have the actual letter sent due to a computer glitch in the beginning of the process.

I suspect both my friend and LC4ever are in that boat. According to my understanding of Icarus, we should just hold off until we get a communication from the BEC: Either the 45 day letter, an approval (unlikely if there was no response to a 45 day letter) or notice of case closure, to which we would have to respond immediately, letting the BEC note that there was no letter.

Based on the latest in this forum, it seems that both my friend and LC4ever will be processed first (as soon as they get something from the BEC) due to the early PDs.

Where Am I ?

I Found This Forum Thru Google.. Great Stuff ! Keep It Up.

Now Where do I Stand in this Queue ?

California SESA Applied : 12/06/2001 (I believe its PD)
Califonia DOL Received : 06/16/2003 (RD ?)
DOL Case # : 095714xx
DOT Code :999.151-031, Computer Software Engineers, Applications
45 Day letter Received/Replied : Feb 11, 2005
Dallas Backlog Processing Center # : D-04299-02xxx

What Next ??
Should I go for PERM ??

NeelP said:

What Next ??
Should I go for PERM ??

I hope you get an approval soon. It looks like they are generating letters on the basis of PDs and once they are sent out, cases are being processed according to the 45-day letter response date. We just saw an approval for PD April 2002 and 45-day letter in Jan 2005. If this assumption is correct then you are closer to the next step. My PD is Feb 2002 but 45-day letter in Mar 2005. But, how can they generate the 45-DAY letter for April 2002 case before the Dec 2001 case? It is not making sense ....

GCNoway

GCNoway said:

GCNoway,
Can you please tell me details about the May 2nd 2002 case approved for your lawyer?

My Lawyer is not believing that May 2002 cases are getting approved and refuses to do anything to enquire in the BEC on my case. Is there a website of your lawyer where they post their current approval timelines and dates of most recently approved cases etc.

Can you please send it to me by PM ? I can then take up my case with my lawyer, If I can prove to her that May 2002 cases are being approved while mine is lost in translation somwhere

:(

Zany_Brainy said:
GCNoway,
Can you please tell me details about the May 2nd 2002 case approved for your lawyer?

My Lawyer is not believing that May 2002 cases are getting approved and refuses to do anything to enquire in the BEC on my case. Is there a website of your lawyer where they post their current approval timelines and dates of most recently approved cases etc.

Can you please send it to me by PM ? I can then take up my case with my lawyer, If I can prove to her that May 2002 cases are being approved while mine is lost in translation somwhere

:(

I just sent you PM
thanks

NeelP said:

What Next ??
Should I go for PERM ??

Hang On..
Your Approval should be in Mail