Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Mn/ Rir/ Eb2

Priority date (Minnesota filing): May 2004
Chicago Regional Center Date : August 2004
45 day letter received and replied to in February 2005
RIR/EB-2

srignram

Hi ZB,
Dont you think your projection of 4 cases certified/day is little bit on the lower side? If you dont mind what is the difference between NOF and RFE?
Thanks

srignram said:
Hi ZB,
Dont you think your projection of 4 cases certified/day is little bit on the lower side? If you dont mind what is the difference between NOF and RFE?
Thanks

NOF Notice of Findings
RFE Request for Evidence

srignram said:
Hi ZB,
Thanks
NOF is Notice of findings
RFE is Request for Evidence.
Last week Icarus indicated that (4 per analyst) is the average cases cleared per day. My guess too is it is more than that. From ZB's analysys there are more cases from may 02 onwards and already they r into 08/02. May be they r picking up. Hope Icarus will clear the air in the weeks ahead.
--MC

m_chundi said:
NOF is Notice of findings
RFE is Request for Evidence.
Last week Icarus indicated that (4 per analyst) is the average cases cleared per day. My guess too is it is more than that. From ZB's analysys there are more cases from may 02 onwards and already they r into 08/02. May be they r picking up. Hope Icarus will clear the air in the weeks ahead.
--MC

Guys,

First of all, Hats-off for IRACUS for an accurate info he has been providing us. Dallas BEC is processing 08/02 PD cases currently, because my Attorney got an RFE on my EB2 RIR case this Friday 5/27/05. My EB2 RIR LC PD is 8/02 and RD is 3/03 at Dallas regional office. Received the 45 days letter in 12/04 from the Dallas BEC. As i have been watching this thread closely and found the Dallas BEC has reached processing the 8/02 cases i have been waiting for the call from my Attorney's office, finally i got the call yesterday 5/27/05. I was told that they received the call from BEC to submit a letter with the supporting information on why and how the applicant responded to the RIR ad. didnt meet the requirement for the position advertised. When i asked the Attorney's office i was told that this is very normal to get this RFEs and they already had this same RFE for two other cases from Dallas BEC and it is nothing to worry. We will be sending the response next week.

Having said my long story, can you all experts help me out in interpreting this RFE.

Thanks

question to sbs

hi sbs ,
can you indicate what your pd is exactly(is it 1st week, 2nd week,3rd week or 4th week of august 02) .Mine is almost end of august 02

Thanks for any info

Processing time

Hello,

I am glad to have found this site. I thank everyone for their helpful information.

I have a question to anyone who can answer it. My lawyer said once that cases that had been reffered to the regional office were going to be processed first because they were easier to go through. My RIR case reached the California regional office in 11/03 and my lawyer responded to the 45-day letter in 03/05. Does anyone know if any of this is true and if not, I have been reading people state that the BEC is currently in 08/02. Does anyone know how fast are they going?

Thanks

sbs said:
Guys,

First of all, Hats-off for IRACUS for an accurate info he has been providing us. Dallas BEC is processing 08/02 PD cases currently, because my Attorney got an RFE on my EB2 RIR case this Friday 5/27/05. My EB2 RIR LC PD is 8/02 and RD is 3/03 at Dallas regional office. Received the 45 days letter in 12/04 from the Dallas BEC. As i have been watching this thread closely and found the Dallas BEC has reached processing the 8/02 cases i have been waiting for the call from my Attorney's office, finally i got the call yesterday 5/27/05. I was told that they received the call from BEC to submit a letter with the supporting information on why and how the applicant responded to the RIR ad. didnt meet the requirement for the position advertised. When i asked the Attorney's office i was told that this is very normal to get this RFEs and they already had this same RFE for two other cases from Dallas BEC and it is nothing to worry. We will be sending the response next week.

Having said my long story, can you all experts help me out in interpreting this RFE.

Thanks

My PD is 10/18/02 that means from the above story, it looks like I can keep my eyes open for a sooner BRC Approcal Call. Am I right?
--GC_Geek

GC_Geek said:
My PD is 10/18/02 that means from the above story, it looks like I can keep my eyes open for a sooner BRC Approcal Call. Am I right?
Dallas BEC Case # : P04323-066XX (EB3/RIR)
--GC_Geek

How did youl learn that your papers are in Dallas BEC? From your case number it looks like your case is in Philadelphia not Dallas. Philadelphia now is over a year behind Dallas in adjudicating cases.

arbit007 said:
hi sbs ,
can you indicate what your pd is exactly(is it 1st week, 2nd week,3rd week or 4th week of august 02) .Mine is almost end of august 02

Thanks for any info

Hi arbit007,

My PD is in the 3rd week of AUG-02.

Thanks

SBS,Here is what I could think of

sbs said:
Guys,

Thanks

Sorry to hear that...

1)If I understand it correctly,I think they were asking the letter with supporting documentation to prove how and why the applicants that were responded to the ad are not eligible to the given requirement.
2)I think for supporting documentation resumes of the applicants that were responded to the ad can be included and as for as letter is concerned attorny needs to expain how and why they were not eligible for this position and your are suitable.

In advance,I apolozize if I misunderstand the RFE.

Good Luck.

Sorry, I got very little knowledge about the Dallas-Philly split of BRC cases for CA.
Now I am able to see my BRC Case# starts with P (that means Philly??)
This is a bad news for my weekend.
Anyways, now my question is what is the yard stic to devide a CA case to go to Dallas or Philly? is it PD??
Any help is appreciated

--Geek

sbdol said:
How did youl learn that your papers are in Dallas BEC? From your case number it looks like your case is in Philadelphia not Dallas. Philadelphia now is over a year behind Dallas in adjudicating cases.

Process status?

Hi,
I am sure there are many individuals like me who have been waiting for lc for very long time. I am not sure what is going on in my case?. It would be great if some one can shed some light on this.
My PD - 01/08/02(CA-RIR & EB2)
RD - 08/04/03
Received 45 day lr from Dallas BEC in the last week of Jan'03 and it was replied by the attorney in the first week of Feb.
Per the messages in this forum, now the cases of 08/02 are being processed but I haven't heard any thing from the BEC nor the attorney. I checked with the attorney but apparently he had not received any message from the BEC. I am confused and not clear about my case since I should've received approval or otherwise by now as my PD is 01/02.
What must have happened to my case?. How can I find out further details about the status of my case?.
Thanks a lot in advance for any helpful info.

RE: BEC Response

hi vj4GC, your PD is Jan-02 right? then you must contact your attorney/employer and ask them to give an email to BEC to inform about the status.BEC center won't respond if you give email to them.they may need some supporting documentation. usually they leave phone messages to the attorney,which might not have reached him. so it is better to contact him immediately.
JC_GC

if your lawyer is Rajiv, I am sure he can find a way for you. :)

sbs said:
Guys,
When i asked the Attorney's office i was told that this is very normal to get this RFEs and they already had this same RFE for two other cases from Dallas BEC and it is nothing to worry. We will be sending the response next week.

Thanks

Thanks alot Icarus! Really appreciated.!

------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OopsBumps
Icarus

Thanks for your insights into how Dallas BEC is progressing. I got following two simple but important questions:

1. Last week you posted that RIR queue is over 17k. How many cases out of this many have been ANALYZED so far? # in queue are the cases that have received a 45-day letter confirmation. this does not include cases currently being analysed, awaiting notice of findings, awaiting certification (around 2k), being denied RIR and being sent over to TR, awaiting additional information from agent/employer...
2. Where is the queue GOD this week? 8/02

With or without answering these questions, enjoy every one.

-------------
OopsBumps
PD 03/04 RIR/EB3
RD 12/04
Dallas BEC 45 Letter Received & replied April 05

GC_Geek said:
Sorry, I got very little knowledge about the Dallas-Philly split of BRC cases for CA.
Now I am able to see my BRC Case# starts with P (that means Philly??)
This is a bad news for my weekend.
Anyways, now my question is what is the yard stic to devide a CA case to go to Dallas or Philly? is it PD??
Any help is appreciated

--Geek

Don't worry too much. Remember everything that is happening is for better although we may not realize it at the time when it is happening.

My, better to say my company's lawers, never give any information about the cases. I am in the dark where my case is, if and when the 45 day letter arived and was replied, what is the case number etc.
That is very bad as they often make mistakes that cause denial of the cases and the only interested person - the immigrant - has no chance to discuss the situation and prompt some action that could save the case.

So it may turn out that we both fell into the Philadelphia pit :)

The question you asked - how the cases were divided between Dallas and Philadelphia is a good one. I wish somebody would have enough information to answer it here.

Last edited by a moderator: