Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi, antonioa77
My PD is 02/04, my case should be in Phili BEC now, when should I receive my 45-day letter in your estimation?
RIR and Normal LC are in different processing line?
I just joined here today, new, so ....
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
sophia85 said:
Hi, antonioa77
My PD is 02/04, my case should be in Phili BEC now, when should I receive my 45-day letter in your estimation?

i wish i can answer ur question, till this point nobody knows how they r entering data. if DOL stick to finish data entry by SEP 2005, then u should get ur 45 days letters by that time otherwise nobody can predict.

spidey said:
Originally Posted by jonny
Dear Gurus,

I have a situation. I work for a large IC design firm where I applied for LC in EB3 while I was an Application Engineer in the month of October of 2002. Now, I have a fine oppurtunity as RND engineer, but with a different job description and responsibilities. Can I still maintain my previous LC, which hopefully will be approved in near future. If not, is there anything I can do so that my LC is maintained. My HR is kinda reluctant to modify the new job description so that GC process remains undisturbed.

Please advice.
Thanks.

The rules of the government are very unfriendly for fast paced immigrants. Anybody who is smart and deserving with access to opportunities to further their careers is worst served by the existing rules and processing in place.
We are truly stuck as indentured servants !!!

NOT A GOOD IDEA if it is not a same or similar job atleast by O-net Dot code specifications.

Technically YES that you can change jobs,employer, the GC is for FUTURE JOB ONLY, The COMPANY should be ready to hire you for the post which they advertised and rejected the US worker after GC adjudication. And ready to answer any NOF,RFE at future processing stages.

What you cant do is you cannt change the JOBS with different designation,and salary stucture if it is not a similar or same job, using AC21

kkosh said:
Hi,

I wanted to know an approximate time frame by which I can see some progress on my file. Specifically when can my lawyer receive the 45 days letter and what is a reasonable time frame by which the labor is approved. Any one here in a similar situation please responds.

Thanks
PD 02/03/2004
CA EB3
Case transferred to Dallas BPC
We are almost in the same situation. See antonio77's answer for me(Thanks, antonio77).
Just hope every thing be smoothful while it is so slow. We are EB3, the cut-off date for this month is still 6-1-2002, anyway we need to wait. Hope when we got our LC, and I140, we can go ahead to submit I485.

Labor approved

Hello All,

I have been a silent spectator on this forum for some time now and really appreaicte the efforts of all especially Icarus, GP111, ZB and many others.

I just wanted to share the news that a colleague of mine has got his labor approved from Dallas BEC. His PD (RIR case) was 07/02 and replied to 45 day letter in Feb'05.

I am waiting for my approval. Good luck too all of you.

--
RIR Case with PD 07/02 Replied 45 day letter in Mar'05

Cool news

waitingInHope said:
Hello All,

I have been a silent spectator on this forum for some time now and really appreaicte the efforts of all especially Icarus, GP111, ZB and many others.

I just wanted to share the news that a colleague of mine has got his labor approved from Dallas BEC. His PD (RIR case) was 07/02 and replied to 45 day letter in Feb'05.

--

Thanks a lot for sharing this info. Looks like we are getting more and more approvals...Good luck to you...

waitingInHope said:
Hello All,

--

this is a good news. can u tell us when did ur colleague got his approval? was it send to him by mail or how? r u sure that the letter came from dallas BEC or phili?

He got his approal yesterday, approval from Dallas BEC, attorney got it in postal mail.

antonioa77 said:
this is a good news. can u tell us when did ur colleague got his approval? was it send to him by mail or how? r u sure that the letter came from dallas BEC or phili?

Can you get his D XXX XXXX number

Hi WaitinginHope,
Can you get his Dallas BEC ETA D XXXX XXXX number excluding the last two digits.

With the approvals coming in a haphazard pattern I am thinking that the Approvals are happening in Order of the ETA number and not PD.

There is no way a July case can be approved while all of us here are waiting with earlier PDs if the approvals were by PD.

Please get that number so I can make some sense of this.

thanks
ZB

waitingInHope said:
He got his approal yesterday, approval from Dallas BEC, attorney got it in postal mail.

do u know what was the aproval date of his case? in this way, we can get an idea when they were processing 07/02 cases.

thanks.

Dicide PERM Filing

I have been asking my lawyer to see if my case can be refiled under PERM?
The situation is complex given the Priority dates for filing I-485 is retrogressing. My case was filed initially under NON RIR in 2002. In 2004 Feb the case was refiled under RIR. The original non RIR application was withdrawn.
I hope I can keep my Priority Date of 2002. I have received contradictory responses as regards if I can maintain my Priority date of 2002. However, my Lawyer is confident that they will be able to file the 485 with the old priority date.
Seeing the waiting period of approximately one year for my case , I feel it will be prudent to let the case go under traditional RIR and do not attempt to go under perm. Perm to me seems like a risk as of now.

kkosh
PD 02/03/2004
CA EB3

AZ NON RIR At SFO DOL - to Dallas

Guys,
I just heard from my attorney that my AZ NON RIR Case at SFO DOL has been moved to Dallas
My PD - jan 2003
SFO RD - Mar 2004
EB2 NON-RIR
Has any seen any NON _RIR approvals at Dallas
Any ideas when i might see the 45 day letter -

Thanks in advance

kkosh said:
I have been asking my lawyer to see if my case can be refiled under PERM?
The situation is complex given the Priority dates for filing I-485 is retrogressing. My case was filed initially under NON RIR in 2002. In 2004 Feb the case was refiled under RIR. The original non RIR application was withdrawn.
I hope I can keep my Priority Date of 2002. I have received contradictory responses as regards if I can maintain my Priority date of 2002. However, my Lawyer is confident that they will be able to file the 485 with the old priority date.
Seeing the waiting period of approximately one year for my case , I feel it will be prudent to let the case go under traditional RIR and do not attempt to go under perm. Perm to me seems like a risk as of now.

kkosh
PD 02/03/2004
CA EB3

u should know something that the perm process will take at least 5 months and it is not sure that u will keep the PD. so don't u think it is better to wait extra more months with a system(RIR or non-rir) that everybody is used to than jumping to a system that is full of mysteries until now (PERM)?

Dallas Case Status Request Since May 25, 2005

Hello all,

Has anyone received any case status request responses (other than automated useless response) from status@dal.dflc.us since May 25, 2005?

If so, can you tell me wot date u had originally sent ur request?

Thanks,

NetNerd

Zany_Brainy said:
Hi WaitinginHope,
Can you get his Dallas BEC ETA D XXXX XXXX number excluding the last two digits.

With the approvals coming in a haphazard pattern I am thinking that the Approvals are happening in Order of the ETA number and not PD.

There is no way a July case can be approved while all of us here are waiting with earlier PDs if the approvals were by PD.

Please get that number so I can make some sense of this.

thanks
ZB

ZB my friend,
Are you still trying to make sense out of these labor approvals? I gave up on that idea long time ago.

Why do you say that there is no way a July PD can be approved before all of us? My lawyer has received an approval for a case with PD of August 02 and on the other hand I haven't received mine with PD of January 02.

Don't worry too much. All good things come at a price (time in this case).

Good luck,
Raydhan

5 weeks

It will take 5 weeks and they will say we cannot give anymore info...try to search this thread..they have already posted about that content.

netnerd said:
Hello all,

Has anyone received any case status request responses (other than automated useless response) from status@dal.dflc.us since May 25, 2005?

If so, can you tell me wot date u had originally sent ur request?

Thanks,

NetNerd

RAYDHAN said:
ZB my friend,
Are you still trying to make sense out of these labor approvals? I gave up on that idea long time ago.

Why do you say that there is no way a July PD can be approved before all of us? My lawyer has received an approval for a case with PD of August 02 and on the other hand I haven't received mine with PD of January 02.

Good luck,
Raydhan

Dear Raydhan,
I believe that we have already paid a big price in terms of time. It has been more than three years now for people like us.
I have completely lost hope in this notion of RIR/non-RIR queues based on PDs. We all are seeing approvals from 2001 to Aug 2002 and we are just hanging in between.
I can only hope for some good news in next few days. It might take a few months too.. who knows ...

------------------
PD: Feb 2002 RIR CA
RD: Jun 2003
45-day letter: Mar 2005 Dallas
Responded: Mar 2005

Hi,
I have been watching this thread for long and really appreciate the information provided here.This is my first post here...
I recieved the 45-day letter in mar last week and have not recieved the case number yet....any similar situation out there ???

Thanks !

------------
PD:Aug 2002 RIR CA
RD:Sep 2003
45-day letter:Mar 2005 Dallas
Responded : Mar 2005

gs_elva said:
Hi,
I have been watching this thread for long and really appreciate the information provided here.This is my first post here...
I recieved the 45-day letter in mar last week and have not recieved the case number yet....any similar situation out there ???

Thanks !

------------
PD:Aug 2002 RIR CA
RD:Sep 2003
45-day letter:Mar 2005 Dallas
Responded : Mar 2005

Your 45 day letter contains your case number.

RAYDHAN said:
ZB my friend,

Good luck,
Raydhan

I am anxiously waiting for my approval too, and I am curious about how come those cases filed later than mine got approved before mine.