Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Zany_Brainy said:
I think I am wrong and it is not by ETA# as RAYDHANs case should have been approved by now.

Its not making any sense..
:rolleyes:

:(
ZB

ZB untill we hear about yours we will take another guess

1)Who ever replied earlier there 45 day letter are the lucky once who are recieving the LC
2)Before they really made FIFO these earlier repllied folks cases were allready signed
3)Now as and when replies are recieved FIFO is being put into effect by system
4) Most important is when they re-enter the 45day letter reply into system may also counts to fall into FIFO. If they delay earlier PD also fall behind.
5)But with all this guesses i see your LC in snail Mail ;)

Re: pending cases

Icarus said:
A significant change to an application would require re-recruitment and a loss of PD. The same would happen if the employer moves out of the original city of employment (beyond a reasonable commute) or other significant change occurs affecting the application.

then the DOL should inform the applicant's attorney about the reason for pending or ask for further informations.so that we people may not be frustrated if there would be a genune reason for pending. Any way the DOL needs some reason to close the case instead to proceed the next case without informing the reason for the previous cases.

Hi Guys,

I've been a silent spectator on this forum for quite sometime. This is my first posting. I would like to thank everyone on this forum for sharing their experience to enlight others like me. Till now, I'm not sure on what sequence Dallas BEC are processing the applications. I can see everyone's frustration here. Same here. Just thought to share my information.

My application details-

CA - RIR - EB3
PD Feb 2003
RD Jan 2004
45 day letter received on 12/30/2004 and replied immediately [as per my HR :) ]

I don't have any other information (my HR won't share).

Goodluck to everyone.

SR :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody cares about Oklahoma

Please remember that nobody in the goverment cares about Oklahoma because Oklahomans vote for the Republicans no matter what. This should be my earlier complaint because LC approvals are not in Oklahoma anymore. As a matter of fact, my lawyer told me that they do receive approvals daily from BEC with PD ranging from the end of 2000 to August 2002 randomly. The FIFO is not working as BEC announced. As disappointed as you are, my case (PD Nov 2001) has not come yet.

One hopeful thing is that BEC is working. Let's be patient for this LC and get out of Oklahoma SOONER.

dawnbell said:
I am anxiously waiting for my approval too, and I am curious about how come those cases filed later than mine got approved before mine.

arbit007 said:
Hello Icarus,

1)any updates on current processing priority date ?

2)anything that you can tell us about CO queue and if BPC has any plans to add more CO's to reduce backlog at CO level

Thanks I appreciate all your updates.

I have the same question for ICARUS. Can ICARUS or the other GURUs tell me how long is the queue waiting time since the case moved from the Anayst to the CO for approval at Dallas BEC?

Thanks
:rolleyes:

2muchwait said:
Hey ZB,
Nice analysis. You might be right. Both of the cases had similar ETA number i.e., D04301-xxxxx.

My ETA number is D-04310-xxxxx. Lets see if I get any further action on my case in 9 days from now.

----------------
PD: Feb 2002 RIR CA
RD: Jun 2003
45-day letter: Mar 2005 Dallas
Responded: Mar 2005

Well, mine is D-04289 and PD 08/18/02 , and my attroney's office received a call from the BEC on the 5/27/05 asking for more information on the case. Based on the analysis here, mine with the earlier ETA number than the two cases with D-04310 here could have been approved prior to the approval of D-04310???? :confused:

Going by your analysis, we should expect our approvals roughly around the same time

-- Case # D-04320-02xxx RIR, 45 letter replied Mar 1st week

Zany_Brainy said:
Here are some facts..

GCNoway PD Apr 2002 (D-04301-xxxxx) Recieved approval Yesterday
Your friend PD July 2002 (D-04301-xxxxx) Recieved approval yesterday

What does this indicate?

I bet your friends case was approved somewhere around May 17th, the same day when GCNoways case was approved.

My belief that processing is happening by the D-number is getting more and more confirmed..

ZB

Process que status TR cases

Can any one tell what is the current status of processing of Non-RIR cases
DOL Denied RIR and Remanded to State
ETA # D05097-XXXXX
45 day letter received from Dallas BEC 4/18/05
45 day letter replied 4/19/05

My PD is 02-2003 (earlier), but my new case # is D-05085-5xxxx (much later). 45 day letter was replied in early January. :((

-------------------
CA DOL EB2 RIR
PD: Feb, 2003
RD: Jan, 2004
45 day letter received:
45 day letter replied on: 01-08-2005
The lawyer received the new case number (D-05084- ) by the end of 3/2005

Non-rir

PD=SEP 2001
RD= SEP 2002
45 Letter 03/2005 (Responded after 2 days)

After that still Waiting.................

Any information, When I can expect the approval.

Thanks

FIFO by Case No?

ZB,

I am not so sure about your logic about case number...Mine is D 04280XXX.. I replied to letter in Feb...so far have not heard anything!

Dallas RIR Nov 02 PD...sent to federal Feb 03

Processing by Case # (instead of priority date) doesn't make sense

The logic of case # doesnt seem to make sense to me either. Mine is D-04289-xxxx (PD - 07/2002 (TX), 45-day letter received Dec-04 sent back 1st-Feb-2005). I haven't heard anything back about it either.

I think they are working based on following priority:
1 - TX Regional cases, then they go by priority date, and then by case # + 45-day letter response date.

But, thats just my 2 cents, who knows wots really going on in that blackhole DOL BEC.

Thanks,

NetNerd.

I am wrong..

netnerd said:
The logic of case # doesnt seem to make sense to me either. Mine is D-04289-xxxx (PD - 07/2002 (TX), 45-day letter received Dec-04 sent back 1st-Feb-2005). I haven't heard anything back about it either.

I think they are working based on following priority:
1 - TX Regional cases, then they go by priority date, and then by case # + 45-day letter response date.

But, thats just my 2 cents, who knows wots really going on in that blackhole DOL BEC.

Thanks,

NetNerd.

I already said that I am wrong in my assumption on the case number processing logic.

But as of now I cannot find a logic on which they are approving cases. It seems totally random.

thanks
ZB

ZB my friend,

Do not try to make any sense out of what DBEC is doing. you will go nuts trying to figure it out. Sometimes it is better to leave things to the supreme power and move on with life...Look at all those with PDs in 2001 and not even getting 45-day letters.

Feel happy that you have been blessed with so many good things in life.
We need your analysis and we can not afford you losing your mind over BEC logics and all.

so cool down... You'll get your approval before 06/15(If my prayers come true that is :) )

Zany_Brainy said:
I already said that I am wrong in my assumption on the case number processing logic.

But as of now I cannot find a logic on which they are approving cases. It seems totally random.

thanks
ZB

Update from my lawyer

I called my lawyer and was told the law firm has not received any LC approvals from Dallas BEC for PD 2002.

One recommendation for everyone, please call your lawyer and ask: Have they received approved LC cases from Dallas BEC? What are the PD for the approved cases, if any?

The number of people review or post this forum may be limited. However, If we can collect such info from some law firms (say 20 firms), we would have a pretty good idea about where the Dallas BEC are right now and how fast they move. I think this is a much better solution than just guess/analysis.

Hope this recommendation will cause some action.
Thanks.

quick update . lawyer informed that they received RFE ON JUNE 2002 pd case filed from california(about 3 weeks back) Cant get any other details

misunderstood said:
sbs,

Did your case get transferred to Regional before it went to Dallas ?

Thanks.

Yup, thats Correct. got transferred to Dallas Regional office on the MAR-03.