Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

What we need to do..

dawnbell said:
I am anxiously waiting for my approval too, and I am curious about how come those cases filed later than mine got approved before mine.

Is to get proof of these approvals. (Names of Attorneys who got them) and then show these to our own lawyers and insist that they take it up with the BEC.

thx
ZB

ask your Lawyer....

Ray,

why don't you ask your lawyer to findout from BEC why all these non sequence approvals....

Lawyer can always ask them for the correct reason....

Maverick
Feb 20003 - PD, TX

RAYDHAN said:
ZB my friend,
Are you still trying to make sense out of these labor approvals? I gave up on that idea long time ago.

Why do you say that there is no way a July PD can be approved before all of us? My lawyer has received an approval for a case with PD of August 02 and on the other hand I haven't received mine with PD of January 02.

Don't worry too much. All good things come at a price (time in this case).

Good luck,
Raydhan

Just a Stupid Thoght

Just a Stupid thoght ---

Is that Dallas BEC is picking the cases (ofcourse 45 days replied) from one (or little more) transferred from particular DOL's and clearing it off..

MaviP

Zany_Brainy said:
Is to get proof of these approvals. (Names of Attorneys who got them) and then show these to our own lawyers and insist that they take it up with the BEC.

thx
ZB

MaviP said:
Just a Stupid thoght ---

Is that Dallas BEC is picking the cases (ofcourse 45 days replied) from one (or little more) transferred from particular DOL's and clearing it off..

MaviP

Earlier they were saying they will clear there respective regionals ie Dallas and Philly but DOL FAQ and ICARUS says only on FIFO & 45 day letters.

Lets hope and wait for couple of weeks more to know the trend, having waited so long and it shouldnt be not frustating to wait for some more weeks.
We may have count the 1 week snail mail speed and 1 week for Lethargic Attorneys to inform the employer and 1 more week to HR to communicate

Waiting for 45 day letter

Hi,
is anyone with a PD date before March 2002 waiting for the 45 day letter.
My lawyer informs me that he did not get the 45 letter still.

PD March 2002 - Oklahoma
RD March 2004 - dallas

Thanks

The email my colleague has just the information that labor has been approved, no more details.

antonioa77 said:
do u know what was the aproval date of his case? in this way, we can get an idea when they were processing 07/02 cases.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ZB,

The only info I have D-04301-xxxxx. I do not have enough info to share.

Zany_Brainy said:
Hi WaitinginHope,
Can you get his Dallas BEC ETA D XXXX XXXX number excluding the last two digits.

With the approvals coming in a haphazard pattern I am thinking that the Approvals are happening in Order of the ETA number and not PD.

There is no way a July case can be approved while all of us here are waiting with earlier PDs if the approvals were by PD.

Please get that number so I can make some sense of this.

thanks
ZB

Actually...its enough.

waitingInHope said:
Hi ZB,

The only info I have D-04301-xxxxx. I do not have enough info to share.

Here are some facts..

GCNoway PD Apr 2002 (D-04301-xxxxx) Recieved approval Yesterday
Your friend PD July 2002 (D-04301-xxxxx) Recieved approval yesterday

What does this indicate?

I bet your friends case was approved somewhere around May 17th, the same day when GCNoways case was approved.

My belief that processing is happening by the D-number is getting more and more confirmed..

ZB

Need help and advice

I am hoping that someone in the forum will be able to help me with this. I have one LC pending with company A. Can I get company B to file for another one using PERM ? Is that legal and will it affect my LC pending with the BPC ? Thanks for your help :)

Anyone got response from DALLAS BPC with PD after JUN-01 NON-RIR

Hi,
Anyone got response from DALLAS BPC with PD after JUN-01 for NON-RIR case.
Thanks
-Aj

Zany_Brainy said:
Here are some facts..

What does this indicate?

I bet your friends case was approved somewhere around May 17th, the same day when GCNoways case was approved.

My belief that processing is happening by the D-number is getting more and more confirmed..

ZB

Hey ZB,
Nice analysis. You might be right. Both of the cases had similar ETA number i.e., D04301-xxxxx.

My ETA number is D-04310-xxxxx. Lets see if I get any further action on my case in 9 days from now.

----------------
PD: Feb 2002 RIR CA
RD: Jun 2003
45-day letter: Mar 2005 Dallas
Responded: Mar 2005

I don't think it is the case

Zany_Brainy said:
Here are some facts..

What does this indicate?

ZB

Because if your reasoning was right, I should have recieved my approval since my case has a small (early) number than both of those guys. What do you think of that, guys? :confused:

dawnbell said:
Because if your reasoning was right, I should have recieved my approval since my case has a small (early) number than both of those guys. What do you think of that, guys? :confused:

May be they are giving priority to some regional offices over others.

Zany_Brainy said:
Here are some facts..

What does this indicate?

ZB
How about dot codes of the people getting approved. I have a feeling most software engineers cases are held up (from may). May be the CO wants to review all software engineer's cases and is rubber stamping some specific DOT codes.
--MC

Yes, you are right .. look at my case number too earlier

dawnbell said:

Here are my case details:

TX - PD - 06/2002 (RIR/EB2)
RD - 02/2003
45 DAY Letter - 12/20/2004
Case # D-04280-13XXX

After seeking approvals, I spoke to my lawer today, she told me that they have received approvals for August 2002 RIR cases. They got at least 50 approval Pd ranging from 2001- August 2002. She confirmed me that Dallas BEC is not approving cases in FIFO order.

LC Case Number...

Does anyone know how I can find out the Dallas BEC case number for my RIR case? My #*&$&% company HR contact along with my lawyer, says that Labor Certification is company property and therefore cannot give out case numbers? Some dumb $#%^ reason...
Anyway, any insight would be helpful.

Thanks

as per the tracker - 5 cases certified
bbli---------------Texas--------------Dallas DOL
ASHTON KUTCHER- Texas--------------Dallas DOL
bpel--------------Texas-------------- Dallas DOL
tgunukula--------- California-----------San Francisco DOL
GCNoway ---------California-----------San Francisco DOL

they are from TX and CA. Any one know of any certified cases other than these states ?

Last edited by a moderator:
USCISisMockery said:
Thats the question that remains unanswered for lot of people. Can someone give some insight.
A significant change to an application would require re-recruitment and a loss of PD. The same would happen if the employer moves out of the original city of employment (beyond a reasonable commute) or other significant change occurs affecting the application.

Question fro icarus

Hello Icarus,

1)any updates on current processing priority date ?

2)anything that you can tell us about CO queue and if BPC has any plans to add more CO's to reduce backlog at CO level

Thanks I appreciate all your updates.

I think I am wrong..

I think I am wrong and it is not by ETA# as RAYDHANs case should have been approved by now.

Its not making any sense..
:rolleyes:

:(
ZB