Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

IllinoisGC said:
If the difference and delay is even among all the years – then why is the popular grouping of 01,02 and then 03,04,05 – is this just a notion or am I missing some thing here

When my PD (aug-2003) may see light? – I know it a million dollar question but still would bet on this forum's input

because it is FIFO process, it means that all cases with PD before ur case should be cleared first then it will ur case. it is per order simply. how many cases r before u ? well nobody knows up till now, therefore nobody knows when u r case will be cleared. the whole BEC is still not clear.

lalaker said:
I just got off the phone with my friend. He got his labor approved in feb 02. I am not sure if his case went to Dallas BEC. Here are is case details:

Applied in March2002 from CA as a software engineer under EB3-RIR. Got a letter to retest market in dec 2004. his case got approved on 02/02/05

lalaker

Thats approval from SF DOL..

Its simple logic

IllinoisGC said:
If the difference and delay is even among all the years – then why is the popular grouping of 01,02 and then 03,04,05 – is this just a notion or am I missing some thing here

When my PD (aug-2003) may see light? – I know it a million dollar question but still would bet on this forum's input

As of now we know that the total backlogs are around 300k and also that most of the applications are in the 2002/03/04 timeframe. So if you presume that applications were filed equally across all years, you will roughly have 100k filed applications/year. So according to previous stats on this forum that each BEC (AS OF NOW) is processing around 90 per day as of now or around 4000 cases/month, it will takes atleast 15 months to finish each years cases starting from 2002. But if the number of analysts working on cases increases, then it might take roughly 1 yr to finish each years cases.

Anyway please DONT TAKE THIS AS THE REAL FACTS, this is my assumption as to how the processing might proceed.

Last edited by a moderator:
US-Alien said:
As of now we know that the total backlogs are around 300k and also that most of the applications are in the 2002/03/04 timeframe. So if you presume that applications were filed equally across all years, you will roughly have 100k filed applications/year. So according to previous stats on this forum that each BEC (AS OF NOW) is processing around 90 per day as of now or around 4000 cases/year, it will takes atleast 15 months to finish each years cases starting from 2002. But if the number of analysts working on cases increases, then it might take roughly 1 yr to finish each years cases.

Anyway please DONT TAKE THIS AS THE REAL FACTS, this is my assumption as to how the processing might proceed.

Something wrong in the numbers.. With the speed of 4000 cases / year it would take 80 years to complete the backlog !

Why the more pessimism after the BEC update..

This brings me to the basic question..

As we're hearing some approvals for 00 and 01 cases. Why still many are pessimistic and say we don't know how BEC works?

We know it take considerable time to clear - but why the pessimism is riding high even after BEC came up with an update

Do anybody see more than this..(is there any conflicting news from BEC)? Thanks!!

antonioa77 said:
because it is FIFO process, it means that all cases with PD before ur case should be cleared first then it will ur case. it is per order simply. how many cases r before u ? well nobody knows up till now, therefore nobody knows when u r case will be cleared. the whole BEC is still not clear.

Icarus..

Can we get an update on where Queue God is, at this time?

With the surety that SWA cases will be entered in the same RIR queue as regional, the people who get through analysis before SWA cases start getting into queue are really lucky.

Once SWA cases get into queue, all my projections are off...

How far did the RIR queue venture out?

Please reply ICARUS...you are the only ray of light in this darkness..

:(

To the REST OF YOU ALL..

Stop all this useless messaging. JUST POST INFORMATION ABOUT ANY APPROVALS. All other information is useless and dilutes the actual topic of discussion..

Predictions on when cases wll be approved are all bullshit, even though I did so much analysis myself. According to my analysis We should be in Jan 2002 in the queue at the moment (Analysis not approval)..

ICARUS, can you please give an update on where RIR queue is ...

PLEASE PLEASE... Can you just send us one update on the queue every 2-3 days...Thats all we ask.. No projections or predictions..

Thanks

IllinoisGC said:
This brings me to the basic question..

As we're hearing some approvals for 00 and 01 cases. Why still many are pessimistic and say we don't know how BEC works?

We know it take considerable time to clear - but why the pessimism is riding high even after BEC came up with an update

Do anybody see more than this..(is there any conflicting news from BEC)? Thanks!!

simply nobody knows when exactly BEC wi,l start clearing this mess in a fast way. now they started but they r so slow and they have many processing people with few CO's. therefore the process is too slow. when they will increase the capacity of clearance and how many cases r cleared remain to be seen.

honestly i feel they r too slow and the BEC will take forever for late fillers of 03 and 04 and 05.

2 million $ question

gp111 said:
Something wrong in the numbers.. With the speed of 4000 cases / year it would take 80 years to complete the backlog !

4000 case/Month......OK!

WHEN DO WE START COUNTING ....TOday? TOMORROW? AFter SEPT 05????
That is, nobody knows when actually they will start :)

Gosh! this system is so cruel...I feel like laughing at myself ha..ha..ha...What a mess!

Hey ZB, Dont be too selfish man..we know that you are the first in the queue and thatz the reason you want to hear just sweet words regarding approvals
only and nothing else. there are hundreds of peole behind you in the queue worrying every minute about whatz going to happen with their labor.

So the bottom line is, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, if the hell you are just interested in approvals alone, then keep waiting for those messages and when you see one, reply to them. So stop ordering others.

Zany_Brainy said:
Can we get an update on where Queue God is, at this time?

With the surety that SWA cases will be entered in the same RIR queue as regional, the people who get through analysis before SWA cases start getting into queue are really lucky.

Once SWA cases get into queue, all my projections are off...

How far did the RIR queue venture out?

Please reply ICARUS...you are the only ray of light in this darkness..

:(

To the REST OF YOU ALL..

Stop all this useless messaging. JUST POST INFORMATION ABOUT ANY APPROVALS. All other information is useless and dilutes the actual topic of discussion..

Predictions on when cases wll be approved are all bullshit, even though I did so much analysis myself. According to my analysis We should be in Jan 2002 in the queue at the moment (Analysis not approval)..

ICARUS, can you please give an update on where RIR queue is ...

PLEASE PLEASE... Can you just send us one update on the queue every 2-3 days...Thats all we ask.. No projections or predictions..

Thanks

Zany_Brainy said:
To the REST OF YOU ALL..

Thanks

Relax dude.. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM. You can always Ignore the post you don't like. People gonna post whatever they want !

gp111 said:
Still It will take 6 years !

well if it is 4000 cases/ month per BEC, it is then 8000 cases/month in total.

300000/8000=38 months or around 3 yrs.

but the questions remain :

1- when they will start at this rate ?

2-is this rate accurate or it will be much lower?

ZB - cheerup man!

Thanks GP..was thinking to reply but you did good job.

If we are here for only results this forum should have only two postings per day/week only ZB's request and ICARUS update (no offence as in my first request was to Icarus or gurus – in fact everybody is waiting for some update on Queue God)

We all are frustrated need a bit time off – but the topic was relevant – take it easy ZB!

gp111 said:
What do you mean !

Relax dude.. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM. You can always Ignore the post you don't like. People gonna post whatever they want !

US-Alien said:
As of now we know that the total backlogs are around 300k and also that most of the applications are in the 2002/03/04 timeframe. So if you presume that applications were filed equally across all years, you will roughly have 100k filed applications/year. So according to previous stats on this forum that each BEC (AS OF NOW) is processing around 90 per day as of now or around 4000 cases/month, it will takes atleast 15 months to finish each years cases starting from 2002. But if the number of analysts working on cases increases, then it might take roughly 1 yr to finish each years cases.

Currently there are only 10 to 15 analysts working on the cases, when data entry is done, there will be around 80 analysts per BEC processing around 160*5 applications per day. This should approximately take 2 years(some of the cases get RFE's-----)
--MC

Trust me

US-Alien said:
Hey ZB, Dont be too selfish man..we know that you are the first in the queue and thatz the reason you want to hear just sweet words regarding approvals
only and nothing else. there are hundreds of peole behind you in the queue worrying every minute about whatz going to happen with their labor.

So the bottom line is, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, if the hell you are just interested in approvals alone, then keep waiting for those messages and when you see one, reply to them. So stop ordering others.

I am not selfish, and I am not first in queue...

I am not selfish because I just want to keep this thread pristine and related to what it is titled as 'Dallas BEC Tracking' Not GP111-Indira Gandhi romance or Someone crying about this and that..and all kind of crap..

Since it is a public forum, why dont you (GP111) create another thread, 'Dallas BEC Discussions' and discuss to your hearts content. Someone already created 'Dallas BEC SWA Cases' !!!

Since this is a specific thread lets keep it specific, is that too much to ask from a group of highly educated and intelligent professionals?

ZB

Zany_Brainy said:

I am not selfish because I just want to keep this thread pristine and related to what it is titled as 'Dallas BEC Tracking' Not GP111-Indira Gandhi romance or Someone crying about this and that..and all kind of crap..

Since it is a public forum, why dont you (GP111) create another thread, 'Dallas BEC Discussions' and discuss to your hearts content. Someone already created 'Dallas BEC SWA Cases' !!!

Since this is a specific thread lets keep it specific, is that too much to ask from a group of highly educated and intelligent professionals?

ZB

Problem is most of the people on this thread are like me (NOT a group of highly educated and intelligent professionals).. So If you believe my postings are not appropriate for this thread, you are welcome to open a new thread. BTW, Just FYI, I am the one who started this thread & most of my postings are related to BEC/DOL process. I don't expect everybody to talk about BEC QUEUE GOD all the time.

If anyone else thinks I should not be posting on this thread.. I will Quit Gladly.

Also I am not the one Ordering others !

Fyi

Zany_Brainy said:

ZB

FYI, This is a general thread named "DALLAS BACKLOG ELIMINATION CENTRE TRACKING". If you are really looking for approvals, keep looking at the excel sheets that gets updated with any approvals on a daily basis. A thread is meant to discuss about something and exchange ideas.

And by the way, DO YOU OWN THIS THREAD. If not, please do not order people to leave this forum.

If you definitely mind about people way behind you, then do try to help them with whatever you know.
:)

Calm Down Please

US-Alien said:
FYI, This is a general thread named "DALLAS BACKLOG ELIMINATION CENTRE TRACKING". If you are really looking for approvals, keep looking at the excel sheets that gets updated with any approvals on a daily basis. A thread is meant to discuss about something and exchange ideas.

And by the way, DO YOU OWN THIS THREAD. If not, please do not order people to leave this forum.

If you definitely mind about people way behind you, then do try to help them with whatever you know.
:)

I am just another guy like all of you, suffering this endless and unfair time. Think that what makes valuable this site is us sharing every news we can get, bringing some light to our minds, and supporting each other with some advice, if we can.
Lets have these concepts clear and lets keep focused trying to make easier our lives.
ArgenBas

Just Chill Out

gp111 said:
Problem is most of the people on this thread are like me (NOT a group of highly educated and intelligent professionals).. So If you believe my postings are not appropriate for this thread, you are welcome to open a new thread. BTW, Just FYI, I am the one who started this thread & most of my postings are related to BEC/DOL process. I don't expect everybody to talk about BEC QUEUE GOD all the time.

If anyone else thinks I should not be posting on this thread.. I will Quit Gladly.

Also I am not the one Ordering others !

Come on Guys, please be cool!
Let us calm down, and not throw out our frustrations on each other.
I accept that we all are frustrated because of GC torture, but let us use this forum to update the events and news about Dallas BEC.
GP111 is one of the guys I always trust on from last more than one year.
Let us just move on ..........