Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

IllinoisGC said:
Please explain the cut off is upto 2002? old and new..did I miss to read any?

Also many suggest to go for PERM, but..

With current scenario, though the old systems got delays but is designed for approval than the rejection – but the new system (PERM) seems to be designed the other way (mainly to reject)

What you guys think?

Guys,
You all have to understand one thing. No one (even DOL) does not have real data or even analysis as to when cases will be approved or by what timelines. So whatever we talk here is based on what we see at multiple sources of information coming out. So the bottom line is "Its just an assumption".

The real point is that any cases which were filed long time ago (old PD cases) should see something coming out of pipe sooner, no matter they are in SWA or regional.

Hi antonioa77

I am also RIR case with PD OCT 2003. My case was in Dallas regional but now with this nosense BEC I don't think so I will see any approval till next 20-24 months.
Actually Dallas regional for RIR was at 2003 January, damn I have lost my hope. :mad:
I think I will wait for 2 months to see how exactly this PERM works and what are the results because even if I start the process and with current requirment I will still get approval in 6-8 months. Much better to than 20-24 months. :eek:
God knows whats going to happen in BEC as Icarus says they are still in 2001 in RIR que so if they go with this pace I don't see regional RIR with PD's of 2003 clearing before that huge load of SWA cases comes and join RIR que.
So thats why I left my hopes from BEC, :mad: BEC is BS for RIR regional cases for 03-04-05. :mad:
All Nonsense , about what they said "It won't take more than 6 months to get your approval after you reply to 45 day letter" :mad:
BLD HELL :mad: There is a limit to how much we should be stretched :mad:
I guess beggars don't have choice.

antonioa77 said:
i'm in the same boat as u, my PD is march 2004 RIR. i agree with u about the timeline for cases of 2003 -4. i'm thinkin too moving to PERM but the problem is that PERM seems to have many problems:

1- no single approval happend up till now. all applications r denied.

2- DOl says that PERM has glitch problems.

3- if u exceed the minimum requirement in ur category ur case will go for audit.

4- nobody knows how long the audit will take, probably it will create another backlog.

5- getting buisness necessity is a condition if u exceed ur minimum category's requirment.

6- most lawyers r still in the learning phase of PERM.

i agree with u that we should go to PERM but with what i mentioned before i prefer waiting till things with perm clarify more instead of doing something now that most probably will go nowhere. my advice is to wait for another 2 months to c what r the results of PERM.

what do u think?

Coming to PERM, its not quite true that no one got approved. There are some who got approved. But thatz very less when compared to the people who applied. I think its still very early to come to this conclusion.
The reasons for most rejections were:
1) software glitches (bad quality assurance :) )
2) Wrong information entered. PERM is a software and even 1 mistake can reject your application.
3) Need to be really careful about PWD, where most people used the wrong sources.

All i am trying to say, PERM will become more mature as it goes on. So decide very carefully before going for it.

antonioa77 said:
i'm in the same boat as u, my PD is march 2004 RIR. i agree with u about the timeline for cases of 2003 -4. i'm thinkin too moving to PERM but the problem is that PERM seems to have many problems:

1- no single approval happend up till now. all applications r denied.

2- DOl says that PERM has glitch problems.

3- if u exceed the minimum requirement in ur category ur case will go for audit.

4- nobody knows how long the audit will take, probably it will create another backlog.

5- getting buisness necessity is a condition if u exceed ur minimum category's requirment.

6- most lawyers r still in the learning phase of PERM.

i agree with u that we should go to PERM but with what i mentioned before i prefer waiting till things with perm clarify more instead of doing something now that most probably will go nowhere. my advice is to wait for another 2 months to c what r the results of PERM.

what do u think?

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the analysis what I got based on the DOL published database (Regional Cases only).
I know ZB already post it...a little bit different is
Local date is priority date in Dallas region (or maybe some other regions). State received date is not priority date in origional Dallas region.

the table is sorted by year month and regions (3 satelitte regions and 2 bec. I listed SF region seperately since I really don't know how they divide into 2 BEC.)

the status not including Denied, Certified. but including following status
''
'Appeal Request Received'
'Appeal Sent to ALJ'
'Denial Remanded to Region by ALJ'
'Forwarded to N/O'
'NOF Issued'
'NOF Rebuttal Received'
'NOF Time Extension Granted'
'Received Regional Office'
'Remand Issued to Employer'
'Remand Issued to State'
'Reopened by Region (Reconsideration)'
'Response from INS/OIG'
'Returned By Emp after Remand'
'Returned By State after Remand'
'Returned after Red. Rec. Denied'
'Returned from Archive'

US-Alien said:
Coming to PERM, its not quite true that no one got approved. There are some who got approved. But thatz very less when compared to the people who applied. I think its still very early to come to this conclusion.
The reasons for most rejections were:
1) software glitches (bad quality assurance :) )
2) Wrong information entered. PERM is a software and even 1 mistake can reject your application.
3) Need to be really careful about PWD, where most people used the wrong sources.

All i am trying to say, PERM will become more mature as it goes on. So decide very carefully before going for it.

so r u trying to say that we should apply now to PERM or we should wait for few months till things get more clear?

antonioa77 said:
so r u trying to say that we should apply now to PERM or we should wait for few months till things get more clear?

All i am saying now is people will know more in a few more months. Its still very early to jump into it. Watching out for more news about PERM is the best thing to do now. But i am quite sure, things will become better than now for PERM, though not as much easier as it used to be for legacy RIR filings.

nother1inline said:
Is TR the same as non-RIR? Also, all the cases filed from Indiana state which were in SWA and never went to regional - are they RIR or Non-RIR?

non-RIR = TR

I believe cases filed from Indiana SWA have both RIR and TR.

Question for Icarus

What gets entered into PBLS?

1st page ETA750A? Is that it? Anything from ETA750 Part B?

Thanks

JustWatching

PS If any of you are wondering why? Visit Philly BEC Forum
PS2 Yes , it's crazy, ridiculous, funny, etc. - what the heck, doing it anyway.

HI
Looks like you have done some hard work. Unfortunately I am not understanding it quite well.
Can you pls tell me , how long it should take to reach to OCT 2003 with your analysis. ( Its not written in a sarcastic manner , I am asking genuianely).

lc4gc said:
this is the analysis what I got based on the DOL published database (Regional Cases only).
Local date is priority date in Dallas region (or maybe some other regions). State received date is not priority date in origional Dallas region.

the table is sorted by year month and regions (3 satelitte regions and 2 bec. I listed SF region seperately since I really don't know how they divide into 2 BEC.)

''
'Appeal Sent to ALJ'
'Forwarded to N/O'
'NOF Issued'
'NOF Rebuttal Received'
'Remand Issued to State'
'Response from INS/OIG'
'Returned from Archive'

where is Chicago?

I don"t see anything for Chicago regional, Why?

Should there be anything from Boston? Isn't that Boston regional is still processing?

lc4gc said:

''
'Appeal Sent to ALJ'
'Forwarded to N/O'
'NOF Issued'
'NOF Rebuttal Received'
'Remand Issued to State'
'Response from INS/OIG'
'Returned from Archive'

Srignram

Just before shipped to BEC the following are the processing times for the state RIR cases for the worst affected states:
Indiana : 04/2001
Arkansas: 07/2001-08/2001
Washington: 11/2002.
So in the RIR queue the cases from the above states will fit in(if it is a single queue).How many cases were pending in the mentioned states is a questionmark?.

45 Day Letter Received. Have doubts. Pls Clarify

Hi:

My husband's Employer and Lawyer both received the 45 day letter.
They also got the corrections list. In the correction list it was stated
"Attorney/ Representative Information Telephone is a required Entry"

The lawyer told my husband that there was no Column in ETA 750 A and ETA 750 B for the Telephone of the Agent/Attorney. So he has signed the 45 day letter and sent a cover letter saying that there is no column for the telephone and sent it back. I am not sure whether he entered his telephone number in the corrected ETA 750 or in the cover letter.

Now we are afraid if the application is incomplete and the case will be closed? Should we ask our employer to send a new G-28 form with the lawyer's telephone along with the Employer's copy of the 45 day letter. Pls guide us. Any information would be very helpful. Can the employer call Dallas BEC and request them to help us.

Thanks
NK29
State: Ohio
PD: Oct 22nd 2004
RD: Dec 13th 2004
45 Day letter rcd : Apr 26th 2005
45 day Letter responded: Apr 27th 2005

Icarus...

Can we get an update on where Queue God is, at this time?

With the surety that SWA cases will be entered in the same RIR queue as regional, the people who get through analysis before SWA cases start getting into queue are really lucky.

Once SWA cases get into queue, all my projections are off...

How far did the RIR queue venture out?

Please reply ICARUS...you are the only ray of light in this darkness..

:(

sleepless_in_IN said:
Any update on how many State (SWA/SESA) cases have been entered @ Dallas?

One person got a T-05117-XXXXXX with PD may 2001, while one other with PD aug 2001 got "no # assigned" reply on the same day May 2nd.

When can State Cases expect 45 -day letters from Dallas??

Please look up the State info. and let us know.

Hi,

Do you know how many of these SWA cases from Indiana are RIR and how many are TR cases?

Still No 45-day-letter

My PD is 02/2002, RIR, I got the new case number by sending an email to the BRC center, the case number is D-04258-xxxxx, but so far, I haven't received 45-day-letter yet per my attorney, shall I start to worry about it?

Thanks.

Chicago cases belong to DAL bec...so I didn't seperate it.
2manzi said:
I don"t see anything for Chicago regional, Why?

Should there be anything from Boston? Isn't that Boston regional is still processing?

How long???? no one knows...based on Icarus's post, Dallas BEC already finished April 2001 cases, and moving into May 2001 cases..

somewhere in this thread, Icarus post a processing speed....90 cases a day? (I forgot the accurate number..) at least in 3 months, there were 1800 approval cases waiting for CO's stamp.....(do they need create a backlog center for CO stamp only?? :rolleyes: )
Whyallthis said:
HI
Looks like you have done some hard work. Unfortunately I am not understanding it quite well.
Can you pls tell me , how long it should take to reach to OCT 2003 with your analysis. ( Its not written in a sarcastic manner , I am asking genuianely).

in the same boat

Hello:

My situation is same as you. I replied 45 days letter at the begging of this year, but still have not get approved. Could you tell me where you find the statement "BEC had also said it won't take more than 6 months to get an approval after replying to 45 day letter". It is true or not, if that I will get approved soon.

Thanks! Anybody know what is PD (that is posted day)? I know RD is the date sent to region office.

Whyallthis said:
Hi

I have completed 90 days long time back after replying for 45 day letter. I asked my lawyer to call multiple time and to my surprize he did call many times. But everytime he calls they transfer him to automated message. Its becoming really anoying.
BEC had also said it won't take more than 6 months to get an approval after replying to 45 day letter. With all this info , I don't understand where we stand.
Anybody is in similar situation of completing 90 days, as I would like to know if anybody has got different response than what I received. Or is there anything else we need to do to know the status of our case.

Hi

BEC had written before on many documents that after replying for 45 day letter you should get approval no later than 6 months. But yesterday after reading the document released by BEC, they have backed off from their promises asusal. Now they say" They can't say anything about when one can get approval after replying to 45 day letter".
And I strongly feel with the speed they are going right now, They will add all the SWA cases before reaching to PD's of 03-04-05 (PD=Date when you apply to State level).
Maximum they might reach to somewhere midway of 2002 till they start adding SWA cases and after which our cases with 03-04-05 will be pushed behind. SO on an average it will take 20-24 months for them to reach to our case.
As I am RIR EB2 category, I am thinking of moving towards PERM. As I mgiht be approved with in 6 months which is better than 20-24 months. and it doesn't make difference for filing I-140 and I-485 if you are EB2, RIR.
I think DOL and BEC are planning same thing to push candidates for PERM and I guess they are getting pretty successful at it. As I never thought of PERM till 2 days back.

hobby said:
Hello:

My situation is same as you. I replied 45 days letter at the begging of this year, but still have not get approved. Could you tell me where you find the statement "BEC had also said it won't take more than 6 months to get an approval after replying to 45 day letter". It is true or not, if that I will get approved soon.

Thanks! Anybody know what is PD (that is posted day)? I know RD is the date sent to region office.