Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mnhrdc said:
What makes you so Great than others from 3rd world ?
I think you if you have different group of Blood compared to others
When USCIS accepted 3rd world degrees equivalent to US what makes you think you are degree is better here.
Of course i thought algebra and math is same everywhere.

I appreciate if you are great but you dont have to say others are not great

Sorry to other folks we need xpress our concern about this folks thoughts

Let me tell you what makes US graduate so special, go and ask the USCIS for releasing 20,000 H1 visas to US Masters holders ONLY.

And since this is not the topic of this forum, I am not going to add my posting anymore other than the main topic.

Sorry for being distracted

I am sorry about my posting that many members of this great forum has to suffer by going thru it, once again I apolozise for my monkey act. I assure you all that I will stay focus on topic, and won't get distracted from anything other than the main forum titile. It won't happen again from my side.

gp111 said:
Lets take this issue offline (PM) as others are not intersted in our little chit chat. & BTW, I paid Huge ( very small word) tution fees for both the schools & been paying mammoth amount of tax ( that makes my fees a tiny amount) every year. But That does not make me a special case compare to an "direct H1 guy" as you said. I consider my self less compititive as I had to go thru student visa & US degree to get this job & few Intelligent people directly got great openings.

gp111,

thanks for ur private message. i sent a reply. hope to hear from u soon.

corrections galore

IndiraGandhi said:
I dont know where did you go to school, but since you said you are highly educated, and don't even know how to write PhD. It should be written as Phd NOT PHD. What school did you go to, Harvard, OPPS did I write it right???? :eek:

My dear IndiraGandhi,

I found your postings really quite immature.

It is ironic that you would correct PHD as Phd but I am here to correct your OPPS with OOPS.
Let us all come together and learn how to spell correctly.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
IndiraGandhi said:
I dont know where did you go to school, but since you said you are highly educated, and don't even know how to write PhD. It should be written as Phd NOT PHD. What school did you go to, Harvard, OPPS did I write it right???? :eek:
No, No, No, it is actually called PhD. No offense, just make correction.

IndiraGandhi said:
Let me tell you what makes US graduate so special, go and ask the USCIS for releasing 20,000 H1 visas to US Masters holders ONLY.

And since this is not the topic of this forum, I am not going to add my posting anymore other than the main topic.

Thats is only for year 2005-2006 onwords and Not for others

IndiraGandhi said:

Thank you for your correction. Anyway If you wana play it smart next time add a dot between the Ph(Philosophiae) and the capital D (Doctor) for the technical term for it is Ph.D :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

This thread was really helpful for a longtime , what's going on great helpers?

Please give us updates on Dallas BEC

My PD is April 2002 SF CA

EB3 Non-RIR

Anybody having any info relating to EB3 category SF CA cases.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Any one got 45 days lettr from BEC for NON-RIR cases filed in Apr 2002 in CA?

Any one got 45 days lettr from BEC for NON-RIR cases filled in Apr 2002 in CA?

BPC Data Entry Update

Latest data entry numbers:

September 10,000
October 20,000
November 16,000
December 1,000
January 37,800
February 5,200
March 4,000
April (as of April 27) 21,100

Total - as of April 27 is 116,000 cases

Disclaimer: Yes I know if you add up the numbers it doesn't add up to 116,000. I am rounding month by month numbers.

This is for BOTH Backlog Centers. Sorry there is no way to split up entry by Backlog Center.

These are cases entered into the system and not 45-day letter counts.

JustWatching said:

September 10,000
October 20,000
November 16,000
December 1,000
January 37,800
February 5,200
March 4,000

Disclaimer: Yes I know if you add up the numbers it doesn't add up to 116,000. I am rounding month by month numbers.

This is for BOTH Backlog Centers. Sorry there is no way to split up entry by Backlog Center.

How did you calculate these numbers.. Did u get any updates from someone inside ??

Let noise get out here

Seem some guy make noise here. Don't waste our time and our eyses. get out here for noise!!!!!!!!!

If someone do PERM now, what will be their situatuion in regard to I140 and I485? They may have to wait for those like we are waiting here for LC. Please let me know if I am not right.
Thanks

sravu said:
If someone do PERM now, what will be their situatuion in regard to I140 and I485? They may have to wait for those like we are waiting here for LC. Please let me know if I am not right.
Thanks

Sravu,
Waiting depends on what Catagory your case falls in and which country you are born. If you are born in country either India, China or Phillipines, and your case is filled under EB3, you will have to wait till the VISA dates becomes current(due to retrogession current date is Jun 2001). If it is EB2 then there is no waiting even if you are born in either INdia, China or Phillipines(No retrogession-as of now) and I-140/I485 can be filled immediately. The BIG question or rather hurdle is to get thru PERM first :). Now, there is no choice for new cases, as they HAVE to file thru PERM (any case filled after Mar 28 2005 will have to use PERM)

Good luck!

sravu said:
Thanks

No, they do not need to wait. Why do they? If visa is available, LC priority date is not relevant any more. In that case, only receiving date at USCIS counts.

GCCovet said:
Sravu,
Waiting depends on what Catagory your case falls in and which country you are born. If you are born in country either India, China or Phillipines, and your case is filled under EB3, you will have to wait till the VISA dates becomes current(due to retrogession current date is Jun 2001). If it is EB2 then there is no waiting even if you are born in either INdia, China or Phillipines(No retrogession-as of now) and I-140/I485 can be filled immediately. The BIG question or rather hurdle is to get thru PERM first :). Now, there is no choice for new cases, as they HAVE to file thru PERM (any case filled after Mar 28 2005 will have to use PERM)

Good luck!

Correction: Retrogession current date is Jun 2002
GCCovet, I believe its a typo.

JustWatching said:

September 10,000
October 20,000
November 16,000
December 1,000
January 37,800
February 5,200
March 4,000

well it seems that just entering data will take in total around 2 yrs :at the current speed they need at least another 1 yr and they already spent 8 months, so we r talking about 2 yrs total for just data entry. this is a joke.

data entry takes less time than processing, so if data entry took 2 yrs how long the processing will take? 5 yrs? this is really ridiculous.

they stopped processing cases since last august and on top of that they introduced PERM which is another mess where, after 1.5 months no single appilcation was approved. they say there r glitches in the program,but they were not supposed to try it first before using it? what a DOL!!!!!!! this administration simply wants legal people to get desperate and leave whereas they r pushing hard to legalise the illegals, it is really a shame and aginst logic.

antonioa77 said:
well it seems that just entering data will take in total around 2 yrs :at the current speed they need at least another 1 yr and they already spent 8 months, so we r talking about 2 yrs total for just data entry. this is a joke.

data entry takes less time than processing, so if data entry took 2 yrs how long the processing will take? 5 yrs? this is really ridiculous.

they stopped processing cases since last august and on top of that they introduced PERM which is another mess where, after 1.5 months no single appilcation was approved. they say there r glitches in the program,but they were not supposed to try it first before using it? what a DOL!!!!!!! this administration simply wants legal people to get desperate and leave whereas they r pushing hard to legalise the illegals, it is really a shame and aginst logic.

You r right, but processing need not stop untill all data entry is completed
What if they thought if that is the right way!!!

Hi

I have completed 90 days long time back after replying for 45 day letter. I asked my lawyer to call multiple time and to my surprize he did call many times. But everytime he calls they transfer him to automated message. Its becoming really anoying.
BEC had also said it won't take more than 6 months to get an approval after replying to 45 day letter. With all this info , I don't understand where we stand.
Anybody is in similar situation of completing 90 days, as I would like to know if anybody has got different response than what I received. Or is there anything else we need to do to know the status of our case.

mnhrdc said:
You r right, but processing need not stop untill all data entry is completed
What if they thought if that is the right way!!!

Guys,

We're trying to do something about this stuff... please at least give it a shot by signing up.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=173573&page=1

I hate having to market this but I dont want to miss people out simply because they are not aware that they can do something instead of just venting...

If you think it makes sense please sign this and email it back ... if you follow that link you'll see what I am talking about.

No one can ignore us if we're in it together BUT alone we WILL be ignored.
-spidey