Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

GCSyndrome said:
Stop being noisy and grow up please, what you think and you don't think is irrelevant for it is not up to you or me for this nation to survive.
Do you really think you are doing this country a favor for being in it? You are so funny. And for your information this country is more like a home of our choice for many of us even if the process is taking longer than expected.

God Bless America

Oh here we go, alright I am being noisy and I need to grow up. Right Choice!!
Oh Yeah, I am definately doing a favor for this country for being in it, I am paying taxes, not sure if you are working in CASH. I was in F1, and paid the college tuition as well, that was another thing I did. Not sure if you had your degree here or you just came here in H1??? I think now you are funny :D by providing me an information which is not really an information, just a statement which doesn't weigh at all. Now that you mentioned process taking longer than expected, how about 2004 filers already getting settled with their Green Card, as we here are suffering just to get the 45 days letter, now I really think you need to GROW up. Use your brain if you have any left.

Why are you diverging from the topic?

Why are you diverging from the topic and discussing about the legal/illegal immigrant issue? Please stick to Dallas BEC related matters.

And please take your personal jabs elsewhere - the INS has already given us enough grief to deal with.

IndiraGandhi said:
I didn't know that you have been visually down, here is the biggest one I have JUST for you. Let me know if it fits your eye size. Also I changed the color to black, as I am not sure if you have color problem as well.

C'mon ppl, use some brain, tomorrow if US says to kick out all its immigrant we cant do anything about it, other than booking flight back home (which I dont think likely to happen as this country can't survive with out immigrants). Discussing the RealAct in this forum and spitting out dirt to the members of this community, I highly doubt if it will make any difference. The only thing that makes some difference is, if someone can come up with getting 45 days letter for SWA cases so that we all can hope the best out of it. So stop fighting, and focus on the particular issue.

That's it ?? I thought they will have really big fonts.

IndiraGandhi said:
Oh Yeah, I am definately doing a favor for this country for being in it, I am paying taxes, not sure if you are working in CASH. I was in F1, and paid the college tuition as well, that was another thing I did. Not sure if you had your degree here or you just came here in H1??? I think now you are funny :D by providing me an information which is not really an information, just a statement which doesn't weigh at all. Now that you mentioned process taking longer than expected, how about 2004 filers already getting settled with their Green Card, as we here are suffering just to get the 45 days letter, now I really think you need to GROW up. Use your brain if you have any left.

Do you think coming on H1 makes one guy less compititive then having US degree ? Now you are showing the "Real American Knowledge"...

PS: I have 2 US masters & I don't think so.

indiraghandi and gp111 and all pls

gp111 said:
That's it ?? I thought they will have really big fonts.

pls everybody let's remain focused on our topic and pls stop arguing with each others. u already did today and i think it is enough. so let's return to our main topic which is BEC work and status.

thanks for ur cooperation.

Hey guys and gals -

This thread is a hoot. :D
If this was a Bollywood movie, gp111 and IndiraGandhi would eventually sing a song and fall madly in love with each other... ;)

take it easy people -

IndiraGandhi said:

Hun, if you are in hurry why you don’t go get your PHD and apply through a high education institute like the 2004 filers who was approved did. Otherwise, yes, you are noisy.
I wouldn’t like to criticize your self-esteem but most of us here are highly educated people and you are no better than any of us. I personally paid for my US high education expenses as I pay Uncle Sam his fair share. however, I DON’T CONCIDER MY SELF BETTER THAN OTHERS AND I DON’T SEE THE WORLD REVOLVING AROUND ME. You really need to grow up

Last edited by a moderator:
gp111 said:
Do you think coming on H1 makes one guy less compititive then having US degree ? Now you are showing the "Real American Knowledge"...

by the way gp111, what is ur major now and what r ur 2 masters degrees in? just asking for knowledge. and how many yrs of experience u have?

i appreciate ur help.

Regards,
TA

antonioa77 said:
by the way gp111, what is ur major now and what r ur 2 masters degrees in? just asking for knowledge. and how many yrs of experience u have?

i appreciate ur help.

Regards,
TA

MSEE & MBA.. I am in Wireless Communications.. Total 9 years of experience..

GCSyndrome said:
You can add a third one in immigration law :)

Thanks GCSyndrome.... Lets see if I don't get my GC in next 5 years (waiting for 6 years already) I may REstart my career as Immigration Consultant !! :p

gp111 said:
Thanks GCSyndrome.... Lets see if I don't get my GC in next 5 years (waiting for 6 years already) I may REstart my career as Immigration Consultant !! :p

i'm thinkin in goin for an mba. i already have an MS in civil engineering. in which univ did u do ur mba? was it part time or full time ? and after how many yrs of experience u did it? and how long it took u? do u advise to go for mba? pls share ur experience.

I think this forum is great and people here have such a deep understanding of the entire process. please do not make any derogatory comments. let us focus and help each other out! :)

IndiraGandhi said:

GCSyndrome said:
Hun, if you are in hurry why you don’t go get your PHD :mad: and apply through a high education institute like the 2004 filers who was approved did. Otherwise, yes, you are noisy.
I wouldn’t like to criticize your self-esteem but most of us here are highly educated people and you are no better than any of us. I personally paid for my US high education expenses as I pay Uncle Sam his fair share. however, I DON’T CONCIDER MY SELF BETTER THAN OTHERS AND I DON’T SEE THE WORLD REVOLVING AROUND ME. You really need to grow up

I dont know where did you go to school, but since you said you are highly educated, and don't even know how to write PhD. It should be written as Phd NOT PHD. What school did you go to, Harvard, OPPS did I write it right???? :eek:

antonioa77 said:
i'm thinkin in goin for an mba. i already have an MS in civil engineering. in which univ did u do ur mba? was it part time or full time ? and after how many yrs of experience u did it? and how long it took u? do u advise to go for mba? pls share ur experience.

I am sending you PM..

gp111 said:

All I am saying is coming to US from third country in H1 visa, you save a hell of lot money by not going to US school. Since you have 2 masters degree, you should have realized that. I don't know if you were here in the scholarship or you paid the tuition out of your pocket. Now I really think so!

IndiraGandhi said:
All I am saying is coming to US from third country in H1 visa, you save a hell of lot money by not going to US school. Since you have 2 masters degree, you should have realized that. I don't know if you were here in the scholarship or you paid the tuition out of your pocket. Now I really think so!

Lets take this issue offline (PM) as others are not intersted in our little chit chat. & BTW, I paid Huge ( very small word) tution fees for both the schools & been paying mammoth amount of tax ( that makes my fees a tiny amount) every year. But That does not make me a special case compare to an "direct H1 guy" as you said. I consider my self less compititive as I had to go thru student visa & US degree to get this job & few Intelligent people directly got great openings.

All -

Lets focus on LC related discussions and not waste anybody else's time any more. Please leave your egos and emotions behind, and lets not make it personal. Sorry for wasting everybody's time but please do not respond to this message. Instead, share Dallas BEC related status, issues, opinions, etc.

Best to everybody!

IndiraGandhi said:

What makes you think that you r so Great than others from 3rd world ?

I think you can be only if you have different group of Blood compared to others

When USCIS accepted 3rd world degrees equivalent to US, what makes you think that your education is better than others

Of course i thought algebra and math is same everywhere except you use computers other might have used tables,logs,calculators

I appreciate if you are great but you dont have to say others are not great

Sorry to other folks we need to xpress our concern about this folks mean thoughts. Correct me If i am wrong