Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Great

RAYDHAN said:
I had sent a status inquiry email to the Dallas BEC on April 04, 2005 for my case. My priority Date is January 30, 2002. RIR/EB3 from Oklahoma.

Here is the response that I got today (May 02, 2005):

Dear Requestor:
The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: D-04264-XXXXX

The above-referenced case was transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, the case is in final review.

Sincerely,
DFLC Backlog Processing Center

DOES IT MEAN ANYTHING? HAS ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS KIND OF RESPONSE? SHOULD I SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE SIGN?

Regards.

RYDHAN,
Looks like your might hear some good news soon. They might be working on approving (or may be approved today!) your case. You might get official letter little late as they are not efficient in sending the letter immediately. Also, it goes to your lawyer so add up few more days before you can PARTY!
Looking forward to hear some great news from fellow sufferer.
Good luck!

GCCovet said:
RYDHAN,
Looks like your might hear some good news soon. They might be working on approving (or may be approved today!) your case. You might get official letter little late as they are not efficient in sending the letter immediately. Also, it goes to your lawyer so add up few more days before you can PARTY!
Looking forward to hear some great news from fellow sufferer.
Good luck!
guys,

we should be more careful in speculating what raydhan got in the response from BEC. probably BEC says it is in final review once the response to the 45 days letters is received by BEC. i think it is a standard reply for people who sent back the 45 days letters. so nobody knows when raydhan will get his approval, probably today and probably in 2 months or 4 or 6, who knows. let's just wait and c.

RAYDHAN said:
I had sent a status inquiry email to the Dallas BEC on April 04, 2005 for my case. My priority Date is January 30, 2002. RIR/EB3 from Oklahoma.

Dear Requestor:
The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The above-referenced case was transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, the case is in final review.

Sincerely,

DOES IT MEAN ANYTHING? HAS ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS KIND OF RESPONSE? SHOULD I SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE SIGN?

Regards.

good luck in your final review

How long did it take BEC to respond to your inquiry?

antonioa77 said:
guys,

we should be more careful in speculating what raydhan got in the response from BEC. probably BEC says it is in final review once the response to the 45 days letters is received by BEC. i think it is a standard reply for people who sent back the 45 days letters. so nobody knows when raydhan will get his approval, probably today and probably in 2 months or 4 or 6, who knows. let's just wait and c.

Per icarus over 16,000 cases awaiting RIR analysis and around 1800 (RIR and TR) awaiting final CO review for approval. I believe raydhan's case is one of the 1800 cases awaiting final CO review for approval

GCSyndrome said:
Per icarus over 16,000 cases awaiting RIR analysis and around 1800 (RIR and TR) awaiting final CO review for approval. I believe raydhan's case is one of the 1800 cases awaiting final CO review for approval

but my question is more specific than this, i asked how many cases were approved in total by Co's and not how many r awaiting their aprovals. and also what is the total number of cases approved by contractor? i think they should be more than 1800 cases if Co's have already approved some.

RAYDHAN said:

Regards.

Hi,
I don't see any positive sign here. I guess its only a status change. It doesn't say that your case has been approved. If it says that your case has been approved then may be you can think of celebrating.

I am not discouraging you but telling the fact.

Good for you Raydhan!

I think this may indicate that the consultant analysts have completed their analysis and handed the case on to the DOL supervisor for his stamp of authority.

All folks who've asked an update after passing the 90-day barrier have received some irrelevant response from BEC until now. Response to Raydhan appears to be better worded and closer to sanity. That BEC is including such a change in status is a very welcome thing.

Raydhan, needless to say, please keep us informed. Thanks and good luck!

RAYDHAN said:

Dear Requestor:

Sincerely,

Regards.

Format please..

RAYDHAN said:

Dear Requestor:

Sincerely,

Regards.

Raydhan,
Can you please send me the format of the email that you sent for enquiry?

Thanks
ZB

Inquiry Format

Zany_Brainy said:
Raydhan,
Can you please send me the format of the email that you sent for enquiry?

Thanks
ZB

Subject Line:- Case Status

Main Message:-
Company Name:
Alien Name:
ETA Case Number: D-XXXX-XXXXX
Responded to 45-Day Letter on:
Original Priority Date:

whatheheck said:
Hi,
I don't see any positive sign here. I guess its only a status change. It doesn't say that your case has been approved. If it says that your case has been approved then may be you can think of celebrating.

I am not discouraging you but telling the fact.

Trust me. I know better than that. I have been in this labor process for 3 yrs and 3 months now. I have heard all kinds of messages and news and updates. I have no enthusiasm for partying based on an email response.

I won't be celebrating till I get my GC.

We are falling into a kind of trap of DOL.

For GC, they created LC, I140, I485. They already have LC, why I140 and I485. Why not just do it in one step? Hugh backlog was created in LC, then I140. In I140, there are EAD and Patrol. I140 backlogged 2 years in the past years that was greatly contributed by EAD and Patrol because EAD are valid for only 1 years. Then it was duppled and trippled by I485. Then 7 years extention asked for resources from UCIS.

Now in LC stage, the same tragidy happened. They invented two BECs, 45 Letters, ... and Query for status. Query happens exactly after 90 days which are twice of 45 days letter. Who knows what will be waiting for us? See those Phily guys, do you have any idea what they are doing compared to their co-workers in Dalles?

Two BECs are supposed to shut down after all backlogs are processed. Do they really want to be shutdown ? That will be most sarcastic logic.

Be considerable, before you initiallize your query, PLEASE. You might help create a new backlog.

RAYDHAN said:
Trust me. I know better than that. I have been in this labor process for 3 yrs and 3 months now. I have heard all kinds of messages and news and updates. I have no enthusiasm for partying based on an email response.

I won't be celebrating till I get my GC.

I guess your case is just like mine. Mine is MD SWA, PD Feb 12, 2002.
3 years and 3 months.

Real ID Act

If you have arrived in this country legally, then I think you have nothing to fear. As for the newspaper article, we know that many newspapers & media outlets like to create fear and apprehension, including the Indian Newspaper that you posted. Just because something is in a newpaper doesn't mean it is correct.

The RealID Act is with reference to illegal aliens. The debate is about whether a drivers licenses should be given to them.

Again, if you have arrived legally then you should not be worried. Please don't add to people's worries with things that are unrelated.

Good luck to all of you.

ok_LA said:
Guys looks like we are in for some choppy waters

http://www.expressindia.com/fullsto...e=IMMIGRATION:~More~bad~news~for~aliens~in~US

How true is this? :confused:

Do not Believe what Indian News Papers says.. Most of the times they publish without enough information. The Most Important thing they forget to mention in this Article is This Is Problem for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.. Not for all Immigrants. In Real Id Act, there will be Uniformity in DL issue procedure ( Currently some states issue DL to Illegal Imms. & some do not.. Also some states consider Maxican Card a Valid ID & some Do Not)..