Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hey You TOY STORE

Zany_Brainy said:
Can we get an update on where Queue God is, at this time?

With the surety that SWA cases will be entered in the same RIR queue as regional, the people who get through analysis before SWA cases start getting into queue are really lucky.

Once SWA cases get into queue, all my projections are off...

How far did the RIR queue venture out?

Please reply ICARUS...you are the only ray of light in this darkness..

:(

To the REST OF YOU ALL..

Stop all this useless messaging. JUST POST INFORMATION ABOUT ANY APPROVALS. All other information is useless and dilutes the actual topic of discussion..

Predictions on when cases wll be approved are all bullshit, even though I did so much analysis myself. According to my analysis We should be in Jan 2002 in the queue at the moment (Analysis not approval)..

ICARUS, can you please give an update on where RIR queue is ...

PLEASE PLEASE... Can you just send us one update on the queue every 2-3 days...Thats all we ask.. No projections or predictions..

Thanks

Please GOD forgive me, as I promised that I won't say anything other than the forum related thing, and this ZANY whatever, TOY STORE made up my blood flow once again. His intention in saying things is directly or indirectly realted to me and gp111.

This Queue god is like begger to me, asking ICARUS for the update, showing his purple lame face trying to get something out of it. Let me tell you something, it dont work the way you want. Your ONE post is enough if ICARUS wanted to say something, other than that BEAT IT DUDE, and dont be hating this forum, just like you have got remote control to change TV channels you dont like, skip the post with the powerful mouse you have got. If its too complicated to do so, all you can do is go to the door and bang your head against it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It Really shows..

IndiraGandhi said:
Please GOD forgive me, as I promised that I won't say anything other than the forum related thing, and this ZANY whatever, TOY STORE made up my blood flow once again. His intention in saying things is directly or indirectly realted to me and gp111.

This Queue god is like begger to me, asking ICARUS for the update, showing his purple lame face trying to get something out of it. Let me tell you something, it dont work the way you want. Your ONE post is enough if ICARUS wanted to say something, other than that BEAT IT DUDE, and dont be hating this forum, just like you have got remote control to change TV channels you dont like, skip the post with the powerful mouse you have got. If its too complicated to do so, all you can do is go to the door and bang your head against it.

That you ARE an US Educated Person..

OK Guys,
I will leave this forum..

Seems like you all are more interested in worthless banter from the likes of IndiraGandhi (who is a recent entrant and has caused enough trouble already) then the likes of me and Icarus..

I can see, why Icarus has stopped coming back...its too many stupid messages here for him to skim through and find the ones he can answer..

Bye All,

ZB
:cool:

Zany_Brainy said:

OK Guys,

Seems like you all are more interested in worthless banter from the likes of IndiraGandhi (who is a recent entrant and has caused enough trouble already) then the likes of me and Icarus..

I can see, why Icarus has stopped coming back...its too many stupid messages here for him to skim through and find the ones he can answer..

Bye All,

ZB

The main reason for your mystry friend ICARUS not showing his presence in this forum is because of you. You are the main cause of his distant segregation. Your smut way of presenting things have made him to back off from a person like you. See the time where he used to post in immense way, and since after your filty show up in this forum all summed up in his disapprence, that he hates to visit it frequently. Asking the same question over and over made him mentally distress, and its all the misfortune of this forum that now on will have to suffer in getting any new updates all becuase of you. Just your name is making my stomatch get upset. Get a cold feet and run away, which is best for all of us.

Zany_Brainy said:

OK Guys,

Actually I noticed that you are quite contrary to Icarus. While he is trying to present the information he has and I must say he does know much more what is happening inside the BEC walls than many people of this forum; the only things I got from you is your utter desire to prove that you are the smartest person around and it seems you feel challaged when somebody poseses more infrormation than you do. People do not like that, I hope you made a good lesson in this forum.

Zany_Brainy said:

OK Guys,

Bye All,

ZB

I think everyone in this forum would like to know the true relationship between ZB and Icarus. What is it? I hope you guys are not realted to each other??? or are you??? I think this forum would be dead without you ZB, so please dont leave us. Well after all the promises, there is nothing you can do about it I think, so farewell sadly.

Hey guys

Don't fight. I did this nonsence act few days back with one person in this forum who I don't even know and trust me its not worth it atall. It's a waste.
Lets not point fingers who is at fault. I think everyone in this forum is important as everybody brings their piece of information and we collect it all and try to make sence of it.
We want Icarus's information, We want ZB's analysis and every other guy who got information we can use for our knowledge.
I am not trying to be saint here but just suggesting that lets not fight and leave this forum.
PS: As I said before I started working on PERM, I found out from my lawyer that you can keep your PD and still apply through PERM. I will find more details. Take care guys. :)

Whyallthis said:
Hey guys

Don't fight. I did this nonsence act few days back with one person in this forum who I don't even know and trust me its not worth it atall. It's a waste.
Lets not point fingers who is at fault. I think everyone in this forum is important as everybody brings their piece of information and we collect it all and try to make sence of it.
We want Icarus's information, We want ZB's analysis and every other guy who got information we can use for our knowledge.
I am not trying to be saint here but just suggesting that lets not fight and leave this forum.
PS: As I said before I started working on PERM, I found out from my lawyer that you can keep your PD and still apply through PERM. I will find more details. Take care guys. :)

I totally agree with you. Everyone in this forum is important, but few people who point finger in single individual forgets to realize that other 4 fingers are pointing back to him. As this forum is very important to all of us, and the information that we can collect is more than what attorney knows these days, BUT this ZB a toy store guy is a hater, and selfish rotton egg. What info he provides is just for him to get his name on top list, also he ignores other posts other than ICARUS, and try to tell people what they have to do. This is not the person that you want to be with, I am not going to co-operate with him at any cost unless he comes and apolozises to the whole fourm members.

GP11 and gurus ,Kindly shed some light on this...

My Employer recently moved to a new location which is 8 miles away from the old location(City is changed and county is changed due to this 8 miles).Do we need to do the labor market test again.As per the Q&A recently released by the BPC says it may require.FYI,My LC is already in regional.Can some please advise on whether we need do the labor market test again?

my case details.CA RIR June,02 priority Date,45 days letter replied in jan,05.

To ZB,Indira,GP111

"United we stand, Divided we fall."
"There is no charm in fighting, please remain in peace"
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
"There is no past, no future. Past does not exist, neither does future. Only PRESENT exists. PRESENT is the source of PAST and source of FUTURE."

Certifying Officers' productivity

I believe the big question now doesn't reallyn have to do with the rate of processing cases, but rather the rate of approvals by the Certifying officers. According to Icarus, there is already a backlog of about 1800 cases at the CO level. To me this means that rates are already getting processed at a faster pace than can be approved.

All the analysis of 4000/months, increasing number of analysts processing cases, when will data entry end becomes irrelevant. If all had their processing completed today, we would still have to wait for the certifying officers.

Another question is if there is anything after the certifying officer. Is the approval letter being generated automatically AND sent immediately after approval, or will there be another internal backlog of getting those letters out?

Kanjoos said:
"United we stand, Divided we fall."
"There is no charm in fighting, please remain in peace"
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
"There is no past, no future. Past does not exist, neither does future. Only PRESENT exists. PRESENT is the source of PAST and source of FUTURE."

What does this mean ?

gp111 said:
What does this mean ?

This means PAST is PAST, PRESENT is PRESENT and FUTURE is FUTURE.
Past is not present or present is not future and
FUTURE IS NOT PRESENT. (meaning no future). ha hahah haha

sleepless_in_IN said:
How many State (SWA/SESA) cases have been entered @ Dallas so far?

When can State Cases expect 45 -day letters from Dallas??

Everybody just ignores Indiana! They all talk about San Fransico, Philedelphia etc.

Looks like they haven't opened the Indiana boxes yet!

pzgjxr said:
Everybody just ignores Indiana! They all talk about San Fransico, Philedelphia etc.

Its not us who are ignoring Indiana. Looks like they haven't opened any INDIAN, CHINA or PHILLIPINE boxes yet.

pzgjxr said:

I guess this is because most old cases are at San Fransico.

This LC wait is very frustrating.

PD- April 2002.
EB3
NON-RIR
CA
No 45 days letter.

whatheheck said:
This means PAST is PAST, PRESENT is PRESENT and FUTURE is FUTURE.
Past is not present or present is not future and
FUTURE IS NOT PRESENT. (meaning no future). ha hahah haha

Now My Head is Turning..

ziv711 said:
I believe the big question now doesn't reallyn have to do with the rate of processing cases, but rather the rate of approvals by the Certifying officers. According to Icarus, there is already a backlog of about 1800 cases at the CO level. To me this means that rates are already getting processed at a faster pace than can be approved.

All the analysis of 4000/months, increasing number of analysts processing cases, when will data entry end becomes irrelevant. If all had their processing completed today, we would still have to wait for the certifying officers.

Another question is if there is anything after the certifying officer. Is the approval letter being generated automatically AND sent immediately after approval, or will there be another internal backlog of getting those letters out?

This might be a valid reason to believe process might take more time. All the while we were thinking about how many analysts would be working on the processing and at what rate. But i think its also very important to have atleast more CO's when compared to what was reported before that DALLAS has only 2 COs. Its practically impossible for a single person to sign off atleast 100 applications/day. So i really hope they will increase the number of COs as the rate of processing increases.

Now one question from my side, Whatz the function of the COs anyway. The analysts are anyway doing the same job. Did the legacy regionals have the same policy of CO verifications?