Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Chicago-case said:
The acceptance date on the above approval document says Sept 18 2002.....
Does that mean the case recieved on Sept2002 got approved by BEC?

it says on the top ATlanta regional center. so this is old, it was processed when atlanta regional center was running. it is old information and doesn't have to do with BEC.

antonioa77 said:
it says on the top ATlanta regional center. so this is old, it was processed when atlanta regional center was running. it is old information and doesn't have to do with BEC.
Never mind.....I was surprised for a minute :p
Thanks for the info

An approval from Dallas BEC

From the lawyer, a case filed on April 6th, 2001, TR, CA case, later converted to RIR and received by Regional in Dec, 2003 has been approved by Dallas BEC. Lawyer got the approval notice.

Any approvals beyond April 2001. It's good that atleast some approvals are coming out.
Gurus,
Any insight into where we are now regarding the approvals. Not asking too many details but just one liner on where we are now.

Thanks a bunch

No order for 45-day letter

This is a classic example of how randomly BEC is generating 45 day letter. My company applied for labor at Chicago SESA on mid-May 2004 for me and another guy. It was applied on the same day. Last week, my company attorney recieved a 45-day letter from Dallas BEC for him and yet no letter for me?? There are other employees in my company whose labor was filed before us and they also havent got 45 day letter. I cant understand the logic behind the order of sending 45 days letter :mad:

mbmisc said:
This is a classic example of how randomly BEC is generating 45 day letter. My company applied for labor at Chicago SESA on mid-May 2004 for me and another guy. It was applied on the same day. Last week, my company attorney recieved a 45-day letter from Dallas BEC for him and yet no letter for me?? There are other employees in my company whose labor was filed before us and they also havent got 45 day letter. I cant understand the logic behind the order of sending 45 days letter :mad:

so as i understand, ur case and ur friend's one didn't make it to regional. they were pending in SESA before bec took them. right?

antonioa77 said:
so as i understand, ur case and ur friend's one didn't make it to regional. they were pending in SESA before bec took them. right?
Yep.. our cases never saw doors of Chicago Regional DOL.

mbmisc said:
Yep.. our cases never saw doors of Chicago Regional DOL.

then this is a good sign that SESA cases finally statrted getting 45 days letters from dallas BEC.although probably it is at a slow pace and randon but it is better than nothing. r ur cases TR or RIR?

RAYDHAN said:
I had sent a status inquiry email to the Dallas BEC on April 04, 2005 for my case. My priority Date is January 30, 2002. RIR/EB3 from Oklahoma.

Here is the response that I got today (May 02, 2005):

Dear Requestor:
The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: D-04264-XXXXX

The above-referenced case was transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, the case is in final review.

Final Review is when the CO looks over the case and the analyst's recommendation and either certifies :D the case or sends it back for more analysis/correction. Yet, even at this stage there is a wait time as there are only two CO's and around 20 analysts looking at both RIR and TR.:(

Sincerely,
DFLC Backlog Processing Center

DOES IT MEAN ANYTHING? HAS ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS KIND OF RESPONSE? SHOULD I SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE SIGN?

Regards.

icarus, please help

I just noticed your reply on Raydhan's case, we have very similar cases, mine PD is in 02/02, which is a week less after his, RIR, Oklahoma, but I haven't received my 45-day letter yet. My new case number is D-04258-xxxx.

And it seems there are other applicants in the same boat with me, can you nicely share what you know about the magic 45-day letter?

Thank you.

JustWatching said:
What gets entered into PBLS?

1st page ETA750A? Is that it? Anything from ETA750 Part B?

Thanks

JustWatching

PS If any of you are wondering why? Visit Philly BEC Forum
PS2 Yes , it's crazy, ridiculous, funny, etc. - what the heck, doing it anyway.
All Identifying information on front of 750A is entered. A checkbox is used to indicate whether there are job descriptions or special requirements. The employer's education and experience requirements and the LO, SO and SO dates. On the back, only the signature, date and title of the employer rep and the agent, if any.
On the 750B, again, all identifying information is entered from the front. No information is entered from the bottom of the front (qualifying experience, certification, license info, etc.). On the reverse of 750B, only the signature, date and agent info is listed. Any ommitted information not entered into PBLS is considered again during analysis.

nk29 said:
Hi:

My husband's Employer and Lawyer both received the 45 day letter.
They also got the corrections list. In the correction list it was stated
"Attorney/ Representative Information Telephone is a required Entry"

The lawyer told my husband that there was no Column in ETA 750 A and ETA 750 B for the Telephone of the Agent/Attorney. So he has signed the 45 day letter and sent a cover letter saying that there is no column for the telephone and sent it back. I am not sure whether he entered his telephone number in the corrected ETA 750 or in the cover letter.

Now we are afraid if the application is incomplete and the case will be closed? Should we ask our employer to send a new G-28 form with the lawyer's telephone along with the Employer's copy of the 45 day letter. Pls guide us. Any information would be very helpful. Can the employer call Dallas BEC and request them to help us.

Thanks
NK29
State: Ohio
PD: Oct 22nd 2004
RD: Dec 13th 2004
45 Day letter rcd : Apr 26th 2005
45 day Letter responded: Apr 27th 2005
The letter was referring to missing information from the G-28 included with the application. Lacking this information will not really adversely affect processing of the Application for Foreign Labor Certification but may cause problems down the road when the approval and other documents (G-28) are presented to INS for citizenship.

WaitingonLC said:
My Employer recently moved to a new location which is 8 miles away from the old location(City is changed and county is changed due to this 8 miles).Do we need to do the labor market test again.As per the Q&A recently released by the BPC says it may require.FYI,My LC is already in regional.Can some please advise on whether we need do the labor market test again?

my case details.CA RIR June,02 priority Date,45 days letter replied in jan,05.
only if the employer moves far enough out of the original labor market does the question of re-testing the labor market come up (i.e., relocating the firm from Modesto to Los Angeles)

LC4ever said:
I just noticed your reply on Raydhan's case, we have very similar cases, mine PD is in 02/02, which is a week less after his, RIR, Oklahoma, but I haven't received my 45-day letter yet. My new case number is D-04258-xxxx.

And it seems there are other applicants in the same boat with me, can you nicely share what you know about the magic 45-day letter?

Thank you.
If your case number is truly D-04258-xxxx, that means that data entry was completed back on the 258th day of 2004 (Roughly mid-September). Someone - your employer or the agent working the case - should have received the letter by now. If the agent's office relocated between the time of application and last fall, it's possible that their letter was returned undeliverable by the post office. BEC is trying to locate agent's that fall into this category, but is not always successful. That is why the employer also receives a copy. Only if they've moved as well and a mail forwarding order has expired does the process grind to a halt. I would check again with employer/attorney for 45-day letter. Barring that, they can inquire with the BEC to check to see if case has been closed for non-response.

ICARUS, any new update on RIR cases

ICARUS, any new update on RIR cases?

Please let us know.

thanks for keeping us updated.

Thank you so much

Icarus said:
If your case number is truly D-04258-xxxx, that means that data entry was completed back on the 258th day of 2004 (Roughly mid-September). Someone - your employer or the agent working the case - should have received the letter by now. If the agent's office relocated between the time of application and last fall, it's possible that their letter was returned undeliverable by the post office. BEC is trying to locate agent's that fall into this category, but is not always successful. That is why the employer also receives a copy. Only if they've moved as well and a mail forwarding order has expired does the process grind to a halt. I would check again with employer/attorney for 45-day letter. Barring that, they can inquire with the BEC to check to see if case has been closed for non-response.
I checked with my attorney yesterday (and a couple times since Jan. of this year), everytime,he said he hasn't received 45-day letter yet, and there are 300,000 cases BRC has to enter....

I got the case number by sending email to BRC directly myself in Feb. 05, probably I will send another email next week. I hate to bother them, since they are understaffed already. Big Sigh.

Thanks again, Icarus.

SWA completed and What Queue?

ICARUS,

You are the only hope brother.

My case(TR) is recently(Jan 05) got Recruitement process done by OHIO SESA and they(SWA) say that they sent the application to Dallas BRC in April 05 for final determination.
MY PD is Jan03. Will my case be put in Regional Queue?
Also, will i be getting a 45 day letter?( the reason why i am asking this is, only last month they(SWA) okyed and sent it to BRC)

Appreciate all your help to this community.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
PD's being processed..

Icarus,
Thanks again for your input. Would it be possible for you to please indicate the range of PD's being looked at by the CO's.
In other words, have the April 2001 cases passed through the hands of the CO's, are they moving on ?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
RIR

Icarus

sleepless_in_IN said:
Initially they are temporary and designated with a "T", then before they send out the 45 day letter it becomes a "D" for dallas and a "P" for philly.

Hello my friend,
we need an update about aprovvlas ... can you call your hot line ??
regards

sleepless_in_IN said:
Did you say your co-worker got a 45 - day letter from Dallas Backlog? Can you confirm that the case had never gone to Regional. Can you share the first 5-6 digits of this case number?

Please post in the Dallas Backlog -- SWA forum:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=172959

Thanks!

illinois state was processing as of january 2005 RIR cases with PD may 2004.his coworker case is may 2004.therefore i think that luckily his case cleared SWA and went to BEC as a case pending at regional level bcs it cleared the SWA. in other words, his case cleared SWA but he didn't know about it. this is the most logical scenario.