Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Icarus...please confirm

Guys,
I could not help but ask this question..so pardon me..

Icarus,
Your answer to Raydhans question kind of confirms my inference that the RIR queue moved to Jan 30 2002 on or around May 2nd 2005 .

Can you confirm that this is the case?

Thanks in advance and guys I am sorry but I had to ask this question

Thx
ZB

ICARUS -- SWA Cases -- Status Please

Icarus,
Could you please update us on the status of SWA Cases in any of BECs..
Is BECs started analysis of the SWA cases for which 45 days are replied and are in the RIR/TR Queues?

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Icarus,
Could you please update us on the status of SWA Cases in any of BECs..
Is BECs started analysis of the SWA cases for which 45 days are replied and are in the RIR/TR Queues?

how would dallas BEC start clearing SWA cases if ,up till now, there was no single 45 days letter for SWA cases issued by dallas BEC?
dallas BEC is too slow in issuing 45 days letters and especially for SWA cases. i don't know how many SWA cases r even entered in the PBLS system in dallas.

to Icarus

Hello,
Thank you again for keeping us updated.
Could you please tell us what dates are being processed now for RIR, Non-RIR?

Zany_Brainy said:
Guys,

Thx
ZB

Welcome to the forum. Since you like to come back to this thread after breaking your promise, you will be forgiven only if you ask the apolozy. Please don't throw no dirty words to the members, and your presence will be appreciated. Your contribution in this thread is important, so we will appreciate your valued comments as well. Anticipate to see more from you and the vital info that you can provide to all the members.

Thank you so much..

Icarus said:
only if the employer moves far enough out of the original labor market does the question of re-testing the labor market come up (i.e., relocating the firm from Modesto to Los Angeles)

Thank you and I appreciate that.

badluckinusa said:
ICARUS,

You are the only hope brother.

My case(TR) is recently(Jan 05) got Recruitement process done by OHIO SESA and they(SWA) say that they sent the application to Dallas BRC in April 05 for final determination.
MY PD is Jan03. Will my case be put in Regional Queue?

Yes.

Also, will i be getting a 45 day letter?( the reason why i am asking this is, only last month they(SWA) okyed and sent it to BRC)

Yes.

Appreciate all your help to this community.
Thanks in advance.

Icarus

Hello ICURUS
Do you have any idea about special handling processing in BEC? I heard somebody in my condition (university faculty filed with special handling) received his labor certificate in 1 month and I140 in 9 days. I have waited since 2003 and no news, no 45 days letter, not even getting into regional stage. By the way, I filed from TX.
Thank you,

Its not true

Icanus said:
Really?

Originally Posted by ok_LA
i think ICARUS , ZANY_BRANY and INDIRAGANDHI are one and the same person

NO NO NO, it is not the truth that I am associated with these above people. I am on my own, I have no connection with them. I am just solo. I dont know them and they dont know me for sure.

45 day letter-received on 4/30/05

gp111 said:
Thats Wrong Information. As per latest FAQ released by DOL, They are still sending out 45 day letters for all cases once they get entered in to the PBLS system.
yes, thats wrong information
I got the above letter on 4/30 /05 and replied on 5/06 /o5. how can your attorney tell like that.
state:Ohio
EB3 RIR
PD :4/03
RD :6/04
BEC:Dec 05
45 day lettet recd and replied :5/06/.05

thank you
JC_GC

Last edited by a moderator:
Asib said:
Hello ICURUS
Do you have any idea about special handling processing in BEC? I heard somebody in my condition (university faculty filed with special handling) received his labor certificate in 1 month and I140 in 9 days. I have waited since 2003 and no news, no 45 days letter, not even getting into regional stage. By the way, I filed from TX.
Thank you,
Special Handling cases, once entered into PBLS and a continuation response has been received to the 45-day letter, are forwarded directly to the DOL for processing. The contractor operating the BEC no longer has any processing role after that point.

badluckinusa said:
ICARUS,

You are the only hope brother.

My case(TR) is recently(Jan 05) got Recruitement process done by OHIO SESA and they(SWA) say that they sent the application to Dallas BRC in April 05 for final determination.
MY PD is Jan03. Will my case be put in Regional Queue?
Also, will i be getting a 45 day letter?( the reason why i am asking this is, only last month they(SWA) okyed and sent it to BRC)

Appreciate all your help to this community.
Thanks in advance.
You (actually your agent / employer / employer's agent :rolleyes: ) will be receiving a 45-day letter once data entry into PBLS has been completed. With a PD of 1/03, it may be some time before you actually see any progress, but if Ohio said they sent it, pretty good chance it's here, awaiting data entry.

RIRhouston said:
Icarus,
Thanks again for your input. Would it be possible for you to please indicate the range of PD's being looked at by the CO's.
In other words, have the April 2001 cases passed through the hands of the CO's, are they moving on ?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
RIR
Unfortunately, sources available to me don't track progress on cases in general once they've left analysis and await certification. Although the Queue God has moved past the 4/01 mark for analysis for the most part, there's still a line forming outside the CO's office for final review and certification.

Zany_Brainy said:
Guys,

Icarus,
Your answer to Raydhans question kind of confirms my inference that the RIR queue moved to Jan 30 2002 on or around May 2nd 2005 .

Can you confirm that this is the case?

Thx
ZB
The general time period for the PD being processing is May and June of 01. On occasion as analysis gets caught up in relation to data entry, the date moves forward (and has moved, on several occasions, into '02), but, with the next batch of mail, it will regress and settles back to the late spring-early summer of '01. FIFO at it's finest. :rolleyes:

USCISisMockery said:
Becuase lot of people working in NJ/NY filed to Indiana through other office of their consultants.

I don't know why DOL allowed filing applications from different states, labor substitution etc. Such loopholes are asking for fraud. I know many people who has nothing to do with Indiana, Maryland and still got their LC cleared from there. DOL never ceases to surprise me with unsolved mysteries and illogical rules.
Fraud is an issue being addressed by the BEC/DOL. Mostly, however, it is focused on fraudulent applications where either the employer is working out of a storefront and is claiming hundreds of employees, or the classic, where a New England/Atlantic state employer gets a PO box at MailBoxes, Etc. in South Dakota in an attempt to play the PD FIFO game.
That being said, many company's based in, say New Jersey, will have a legitimate branch of business in Texas or California for example. If the work address there(TX or CA) is listed, that is where the applicaton goes into the system. Otherwise it's supposed to revert back to the Home Office state for SWA processing, prevailing wage determination, etc.
As the application is the "property" and responsibility of the employer, if they want to substitute a beneficiary on an application, they can do so if the replacement worker meets the qualifications set forth on the 750A. A new 750B has to be submitted prior to analysis for this to happen. Also, a labor substitution may be applied for after certification, but that would be done outside of the DOL/BEC involvement in the case.

Hey ICARUS

Some of us from PD 2003, we are actually thinking of giving up hopes on BEC and go for PERM, as it looks like from your news BEC will reach our cases after 20-24 months.
One of the reason is due to SWA cases joining the RIR que. My case is regional RIR in Dallas BEC with PD of OCT 03.
What do you think? are we on right track or we are over exagerating the time limit?
I don't expect perfect answer from you but kindly make an effort to answer the question.
Thanks for your input.

Thanks !

Thanks Dude !
Appreciate your response.
Best,
RIR

Icarus said:
Unfortunately, sources available to me don't track progress on cases in general once they've left analysis and await certification. Although the Queue God has moved past the 4/01 mark for analysis for the most part, there's still a line forming outside the CO's office for final review and certification.