Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My PD is Jan 2003 from MI
RD is Jun 2004 (Chicago)
NO 45 days letter... Got temp "T-xxxx-xxxx" case numebr.

Can I expect labor certification in two to three years? Any answer will be appreciated.. Now I am on 7th year extenion. :rolleyes:

Icarus,
The million dollar question is what is the order/logic in which boxes are opened to be entered into PBLS ? Is it a total random process where the boxes are just selected without any order ? Is there any sort of criteria for box selection before entering into PBLS ?
Have all SWA's shipped all their cases now (I believe the deadline was April 22nd) or are there still lagging SWA's
Please enlighten before the wax melts.
Thanks

Icarus said:
You (actually your agent / employer / employer's agent :rolleyes: ) will be receiving a 45-day letter once data entry into PBLS has been completed. With a PD of 1/03, it may be some time before you actually see any progress, but if Ohio said they sent it, pretty good chance it's here, awaiting data entry.

Thanks Icarus.

Is One year time frame for final determination (6 months for 45 -day letter and and 6 months for final determination after our 45-day letter reply ) a realistic gestimate/scenario?.
Also, will i be put in a TR(Regional Queue?).
If TR has it's own Regional Queue, then won't it be little faster?

Thanks in advance.

Please advise

Dear Icarus / Zany_Brainy / Gurus,

Could you guys please advise me when can I expect my 45-day letter for the following case:

State: Michigan
Type: Non-RIR
PD: May, 2002
Regional: Never made it

I know it's a million dollar question, but I thought you guys can make a projection based on your extensive research.

Thanks.

Icarus said:
You (actually your agent / employer / employer's agent :rolleyes: ) will be receiving a 45-day letter once data entry into PBLS has been completed. With a PD of 1/03, it may be some time before you actually see any progress, but if Ohio said they sent it, pretty good chance it's here, awaiting data entry.

Icarus,

i appreciate if u can answer some of those questions:

1-do u know what is the total timeframe to finish entering data? is it Sep 2005 as DOL said before or later ( u mentioned before march 06)?

2-how many RIR cases are estimated to be now in queue waiting processing and how many were processed by the contractor since they started and how many r certified by the CO's?

3- do u know if the number of CO's will be increased in order to make things faster?if so, when?

4- Did dallas BEC entered at least some SWA cases? if so which one?because till now they r even still sending letters for people with regional cases, no single one for SWA.

hope that u can get some answers at least for some of the baove questions.

thanks for ur help.

regards,

antonioa77 said:
Icarus,

i appreciate if u can answer some of those questions:

1-do u know what is the total timeframe to finish entering data? is it Sep 2005 as DOL said before or later ( u mentioned before march 06)?
BEC IS STILL ESTIMATING SPRING OF 06
2-how many RIR cases are estimated to be now in queue waiting processing and how many were processed by the contractor since they started and how many r certified by the CO's?
RIR QUEUE IS ABOUT 16.5K CASES AWAITING ANALYSIS - DON'T HAVE NUMBERS FOR RIR CASES RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL OR CERTIFIED
3- do u know if the number of CO's will be increased in order to make things faster?if so, when?
ADDITIONAL PERSONNEL ARE BEING TRAINED TO HELP WITH THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS
4- Did dallas BEC entered at least some SWA cases? if so which one?because till now they r even still sending letters for people with regional cases, no single one for SWA.
THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL HUNDRED STATE CASES ENTERED-MOSTLY FROM TX AND CA SO FAR
hope that u can get some answers at least for some of the baove questions.

thanks for ur help.

regards,

Whyallthis said:
Hey ICARUS

Some of us from PD 2003, we are actually thinking of giving up hopes on BEC and go for PERM, as it looks like from your news BEC will reach our cases after 20-24 months.
One of the reason is due to SWA cases joining the RIR que. My case is regional RIR in Dallas BEC with PD of OCT 03.
What do you think? are we on right track or we are over exagerating the time limit?
I don't expect perfect answer from you but kindly make an effort to answer the question.
Thanks for your input.
I think that two years is a bit far off for analysis of RIR cases from 03 as I have said in prev posts, the queue has ventured into 02 on occasion already. Can't tell you whether PERM would be quicker as that's a whole different ball game and everyone's circumstances are unique.

texancanadian said:
Icarus,
The million dollar question is what is the order/logic in which boxes are opened to be entered into PBLS ? Is it a total random process where the boxes are just selected without any order ? Is there any sort of criteria for box selection before entering into PBLS ?
Have all SWA's shipped all their cases now (I believe the deadline was April 22nd) or are there still lagging SWA's
Please enlighten before the wax melts.
Thanks
Record Management does confirm the range of PD dates of boxes as they are inventoried upon receipt. This does affect which boxes are given to data entry first.
Some cases are still in transit from some states, but the majority have been shipped.

Icarus:

Really appreciate your being in this forum, I hope you understand how important you are to us!

Can you tell how many analysts are working now in analyzing cases? how many each for TR and RIR? How many cases can each one process per day? (You mentioned before as 6/day)? As RIR case is relatively simpler, then can RIR analyst process more than 6 a day?

Can you tell how many cases averagely can be entered in a regular day?

Many thanks!

MI_NonRIR said:
Dear Icarus / Zany_Brainy / Gurus,

Could you guys please advise me when can I expect my 45-day letter for the following case:

State: Michigan
PD: May, 2002

I know it's a million dollar question, but I thought you guys can make a projection based on your extensive research.

Thanks.

I dont think anyone will ever get the 45 days letter before the end of sept 05 if you went thru NON RIR route. None of the approvlas going to happen, as BEC is preparing to enter all the SWA's entry to the PBLS system, and soon will generate the letter, as this way it makes them easy to follow on the SWA cases.

Gurus,

I am in a similar situation, just worse :

State: Illinois
PD: March, 2004

Any projections ? Will appreciate a lot..

Thanks.

D-BEC still has to do some groundwork in schooling the contractors in how to handle the SWA cases. They are still in the progression of hiring these new contractors. Soon the hiring is done, they need to be trained to take care of SWA cases. As the instruction from BEC after 45 days letter being responded by the Emp/Lawyer, the conscription effort in publishing ad and everything, we may seem the queue move quicker as the process then would be much uncomplicated.

IndiraGandhi said:
D-BEC still has to do some groundwork in schooling the contractors in how to handle the SWA cases. They are still in the progression of hiring these new contractors. Soon the hiring is done, they need to be trained to take care of SWA cases. As the instruction from BEC after 45 days letter being responded by the Emp/Lawyer, the conscription effort in publishing ad and everything, we may seem the queue move quicker as the process then would be much uncomplicated.

indiraghandi,

from where did u get this info above? r u ICARUS or what or u copied this info from somewhere?

regards,

Icarus..

Icarus said:
The general time period for the PD being processing is May and June of 01. On occasion as analysis gets caught up in relation to data entry, the date moves forward (and has moved, on several occasions, into '02), but, with the next batch of mail, it will regress and settles back to the late spring-early summer of '01. FIFO at it's finest. :rolleyes:

Can you please give a weekly update (or more frequent if you can and wish) on the date of the RIR queue in this forum
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=174065

Also,
According to my analysis, the number of cases between April 2001 and May 2002 should be miniscule and the queue should move very fast within that period, do you see that happening?

Thanks in advance for your replies

ZB

Cases involved Enterject ONLY

For those who acknowledged the pending case initiation from Enterject and responded with positive retort in recent days will much less likely to get any 45 days letter from D-BEC. Since the cases been already entered into the PBLS system from Enterject, folks from D-BEC with pending cases in TWC, either the original one or the kicked back one should more or less count in days of receiving the instruction from D-BEC to pursue their long awaited pending cases.

Thanks ICARUS

ICARUS,

Thanks for updating us. Reading your post gives lots of hope to me. Of late PUHRINCE is missing in action, havent heard from him too.

Hi Icarus
Thanks for your reply. Do you think it will take somewhere around 6 months to reach PD of Oct 2003? as you said 20 months looks too much.
I looked at ZB's analysis and looks like too many cases between 2002 to Oct 2003 (Somewhere around 36000, so half of it in Dallas BEC) Plus now SWA cases are being added so PD's from 2003 will be pushed more behind, isn't it?
What you think? I am really frustrated with this uncertainty and endless wait.

PS: I read ZB's thread and saw lot of people are waiting for LC so that they can go for their promotion. I am in the same boat. But just an idea , why not apply for another LC for promotion post, so LC will be from same employer but for different Job title. Any thoughts on this can be mailed to me on private message so we won't spoil this thread.
Take care.

Special handling LC

Hi friends
I have applied for labor certification in special handling category. I have received 45 days letter in march 2005. Is there anyone in this forum applied for special handling LC :confused: . Any idea about how BEC is going to process special handling cases?
Case Details
ETA Case number: D-05004-xxxxx
state: illinois
date of acceptance for processing(chicago): April 2004

Thanks
sam

IndiraGandhi said:
For those who acknowledged the pending case initiation from Enterject and responded with positive retort in recent days will much less likely to get any 45 days letter from D-BEC. Since the cases been already entered into the PBLS system from Enterject, folks from D-BEC with pending cases in TWC, either the original one or the kicked back one should more or less count in days of receiving the instruction from D-BEC to pursue their long awaited pending cases.

IndiriaGandhi,
If the Enterject cases have already been entered in PBLS, then why is it that when we send an enquiry to get the case number, it always says 'NOT YET ASSIGNED'.
Anyone ideas? :confused:

The problem with that with PERM would be, the new LC for the promotion post will have substantially higher qualification requirement (esp. for experience). PERM prohibits one from using experience with the same employer for such a position. So unless your lawyer can pull the trick of showing substantially different position (work is > 50% different than current), it'll be difficult for one to use that. Any trick would anyway possibly trigger the audit..

Just my thoughts...