Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Pd

Clarifications
Recd: BEC 45 day letter today from Dallas BEC.
PD: Dec 2003
RD : June 2004 at chicago DOL
State: Wisconsin
Category: RIR (Employment based)
So now, What is a realistic timeline for getting the LC approval.

Lc approval ??

Don' :confused: t know when, mine 45 days letter received 2 months ago, but still no apporval

Vuperwala (God) ko hi maloom hoga !

Hi,
Just hard from my employer that today they got a labor approved from Dallas for one of my colleague.

Details
Type: RIR
PD: May 2001

no-luck said:
Hi,
Just hard from my employer that today they got a labor approved from Dallas for one of my colleague.

Details

wonderful news! thank you VERY MUCH for sharing this no-luck!!!

Great news "no-luck". You should change your user name from "no-luck" to "good-luck". You have given us all again some ray of hope. Maybe the Dallas BEC is out of its April 2001 gridlock.
Can you provide us some more details about this approval?

no-luck said:
Hi,

Details

I am waiting for the day when someone posts in this Forum that "I received my labor approval today from Dallas BEC".

We have heard a lot of posts saying that "my friend's friend" or "my colleague" got approved, without any more details which is bit uncomfortable to believe.

no-luck said:
Hi,

Details

The only additional information I know about this case the state in which LC is applied is Texas. The 45-day letter received and answered in January 2005.

no-luck said:
The only additional information I know about this case the state in which LC is applied is Texas. The 45-day letter received and answered in January 2005.

Is BEC's approving only their own state application?...So far confirmed approvals are from DALLAS BEC own state "TEXAS". Keep an eye :eek:

wi_lca said:
Clarifications
Recd: BEC 45 day letter today from Dallas BEC.
PD: Dec 2003
RD : June 2004 at chicago DOL
State: Wisconsin
Category: RIR (Employment based)
So now, What is a realistic timeline for getting the LC approval.
Definitely not in the next six months. U have to keep monitoring the progress on this forum and elsewhere. Here u will get lot of info. Just login everyday and go thru the posts in both BEC trackers.
--MC

You are next

foret1 said:
wonderful news! thank you VERY MUCH for sharing this no-luck!!!

Hi Foret1,
Now its going to be you getting the approval soon. Did you get ur 45 letters from DOL?

Last edited by a moderator:
whatheheck said:
Hi Foret1,
Now its going to be you getting the approval soon. Did you get ur fu.. 45 letters from DOL Fu...rs?

i prefer the term "love" letter to what you are using :)

yup, i got the letter...check my signature. there are actually others in this forum with PDs before mine. so they should get it first.

as much as i like to be optimistic, all this lc business has thought me not to be emotional and to sit/watch/wait...most of all, what i have learned is not to apply any logic to any of this. ya, i won't be surprised to hear that jan 2005 is getting approval before 2001 is done. but any approval (even 2005) is better than no approval at all...no reason for all of us to remain miserable.

Follow Up

sugar2005 said:
This forum is doing a great job. Far better than my lawyer.
My case is as follows:
Non RIR
PD: Jun 2002

The famous 45 days letter has still not arrived.
Would appreciate feedback. Could some of you Gurus advise me the likely date for my LC approval please? Thanks. :cool:

Icaraus the Great or Zany Brainy !!!

Any news on the status of TWC SWA cases ?? Have they reached the Dallas BLRC at all. Will be grateful if you can advise !!
I am a masters with 15+ years of experience, non RIR, non-IT case. LC papers filed in Jun 2002 with TWC SWA.

Bravo!

Hey foret1,
Bravo! That's the spirit. I agree with you - no reason for all of us to remain miserable.
Cheers and good luck.

foret1 said:
i prefer the term "love" letter to what you are using :)

yup, i got the letter...check my signature. there are actually others in this forum with PDs before mine. so they should get it first.

as much as i like to be optimistic, all this lc business has thought me not to be emotional and to sit/watch/wait...most of all, what i have learned is not to apply any logic to any of this. ya, i won't be surprised to hear that jan 2005 is getting approval before 2001 is done. but any approval (even 2005) is better than no approval at all...no reason for all of us to remain miserable.

I wish we see some activity in Philly as well. Atleast we shall know what dates Philly is processing. I second the sentiment that I'd like to see a note that says "MY labor was approved". That would mean that "one of us" has moved to the next stage. Would be news to cheer.

gp111 said:
It is very old news.. (It was discussed in DOL AILA meeting of 1st Jan 2005).. Thing might have changed over last 4 months.

gp111,
what are the new rules? are they set on two different Qs?

BEC Letters dated around March 11th

Hi,

I received the BEC letter dated March 11th and have to reply back by April 25th. I was wondering when did everyone else with letters dated around same date, recieved their letters? I had a little issue with the address change with employer plus my employer also held on to the letter for sometime. Anyway, I am curious, when did others with letters dated on or around March 11 recieve their letters.

Anxious to know.!!!