Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

We already heard that from

gc_line said:
I am waiting for the day when someone posts in this Forum that "I received my labor approval today from Dallas BEC".

We have heard a lot of posts saying that "my friend's friend" or "my colleague" got approved, without any more details which is bit uncomfortable to believe.

Ashton_Kutcher (Mar 2001 PD) Remember :cool:

Icarus..

Icarus,
Its time for you to visit us again Mr Savior.

We need an update please....

Has the Dallas BEC moved on from the April 30 2001 date? We just got news of an approval from the Dallas BEC for an RIR case dated May 2001 (PD)

My question is.... if you guys just moved to May then how come the approval was sent out to this guy so quickly? I thought there was a considerable time lag between approval and reciept of approval notice. :confused:

Also, Is the notice from Murthy.com about BECs doing cases from only their region true..I do not believe it, but I would like you to second my thought

Please reply..

Thanks

all about ashton kutcher

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
Will be from Work since my LC came through , and we don't have to rush into any marriage at this moment.

I'll be submitting the above forms in 2 weeks .

Ash

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=165156&page=3

Anyone one been through this ?
I gotten married 1 mth ago and my wife is 20 year old US Citizen and I'm 32 fixing to turn 33 yrs difference 13 yrs , the marrige is genuiune been seeing each other for a year and finally decided to tie the knot , would the interviewer (Officer) look at that and give me a hard time with lots of questions , I can answer all since it's a bonafide marriage , just wanted to know so I can be prepared when that time comes in say 6-8 mths .

Anyone suggestion will help

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1053065#

Figure out people what ashton kutcher is tryin to tell us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ZB
You are right even I was thinking the same thing , When just few days back Icarus told us that they are checking April 01 then how come guy gets approval from May 01.
But I found the following from Icarus on April 16th:
"Dallas is still working on the 4/01 cases due to heavy 245i filings in CA and TX. Occasionally, a 5/01 case will get into the queue when the 4/01 cases get worked down but a definite progression to 5/01 or later has not yet occurred. One reason this happens is cases closed prematurely by PBLS will get re-entered (generating a new D-05xxx number) and will go to the top of the queue due to the earlier PD."
This might be possible or Icarus doesn't know all the things.
But I still cann't understand How Philly is processing 02,04 cases. Well its good atleast they are processing so Lets wait.
I also don't undertstand that we have repplied to 45 day letter long time back (Almost 3-4 months back).So our cases are already in the system since then. Do you really think they haven't gone thorugh analysis yet! :cool:
BEC had said before it won't take more than 6 months for any case to get approval after they reply to 45 day letter. So....... God Knows.

Zany_Brainy said:
Icarus,
Its time for you to visit us again Mr Savior.

We need an update please....

Has the Dallas BEC moved on from the April 30 2001 date? We just got news of an approval from the Dallas BEC for an RIR case dated May 2001 (PD)

My question is.... if you guys just moved to May then how come the approval was sent out to this guy so quickly? I thought there was a considerable time lag between approval and reciept of approval notice. :confused:

Also, Is the notice from Murthy.com about BECs doing cases from only their region true..I do not believe it, but I would like you to second my thought

Please reply..

Thanks

ziv711 said:
Hi Icarus,

Thanks again for all your great updates. I have a question relating to my friends case, as his attorney checked status by email, and got a case number that starts with a D-04310-05***. This was approximately a month ago. However, no 45 day letter has been received yet by neither the employer nor the attorney.

Based on your note, a 45 day letter should be generated and sent shortly after a case numebr with a D is assigned. Should my friend be concerned that his case may have been lost?

As I posted here before, my friend's PD is 12/01, and his case was forwarded to the BEC from the Dallas DOL regional office. Is the process of sending letters for all cases received from Dallas DOL complete or are there still some that weren't sent yet?

Thanks again.
If the info you've given is correct....case is in RIR Analysis as of 4/19/05 :)

JustWatching said:
Icarus and ziv711,

Here is some info:

1) Our tracker has 37 records from Dallas DOL (a small sample I agree) , 33 have received letter, 3 are MIA (ie have not posted in a while so I consider their records outdated). That leaves ziv711's friend as the lone pending letter.

2) The last Dallas DOL 45-day letter in our tracker was received in early March - 1 1/2 months have passed.

3) D-04310-05***. It seems something "funny" was going on at BPC between 04310 and 04320. It seems clear that on 04320 , the last 5 digits were reset.
However on 04310, numbers are in the 34XXX range, however there are multiple records in the 04310-05XXX and 04310-06XXX range as if the numbering scheme was giving BPC problems. Seems like something was not working as planned during these days at BPC.
like the letter generation program in PBLS getting SNAFU'd perhaps? :D

Icarus

His 45 Day letter has not come..and still its being processed, and then the PD is also 12/01....You were saying PD of 04/01 is being processed. Please give more insight into it....

I trust every word of you, just need more confirmation. Do you mean to say this Case number of D-04310-XXXXX is being analysed as of 04/19/2005???

Icarus said:

Hey Icarus
So you do check portal and choose to answer few, Thanks.
Ok as per this message you say 12/01 should already been checked on 4/19/05.
As per previous calculations and messages, we were at 4/01 How did it jump to 12/01. If you say it is due to "RIR" then can you make any assumption on when should my case with PD 10/03 should come in "RIR" que.
Kindly answer the question atleast will give some rest to my mind.
As it already thinking that 01 got over in almost 1 or 1 and half month so 02 should be over in same time and then 03 almost in same time..........Damn it doesn't stop thinking :rolleyes:
So kindly answer the question.Thank you in advance.

Icarus said:
like the letter generation program in PBLS getting SNAFU'd perhaps? :D

Icarus said:

So does this mean that it's possible for cases to be processed without a letter generated???

Thanks.

Your assumptions are running to fast

WHYALLTHIS,

After 04/01 most of 01 cases wud get over in next 10-12 days max. Thats why 04/01 was so essential. Kindly see the Report created by ZANY BRAINY.... It takes approximately 25-30 days after 04/01 is done to reach to 05/02. But it takes almost 8-10 months to reach to the date 10/03.

Thanks,
T

Whyallthis said:
Hey Icarus
So you do check portal and choose to answer few, Thanks.
Ok as per this message you say 12/01 should already been checked on 4/19/05.
As per previous calculations and messages, we were at 4/01 How did it jump to 12/01. If you say it is due to "RIR" then can you make any assumption on when should my case with PD 10/03 should come in "RIR" que.
Kindly answer the question atleast will give some rest to my mind.
As it already thinking that 01 got over in almost 1 or 1 and half month so 02 should be over in same time and then 03 almost in same time..........Damn it doesn't stop thinking :rolleyes:
So kindly answer the question.Thank you in advance.

I dont think so....

His employer definitely must have replied to 45 Day letter, and BEC definitely must have sent letter. No question about it. May be his friend has not enquired correctly , we have too many loose ends in this message.

But its really great news that ICARUS is giving, that they have jumped to 12/01. Not really sure, if he said that, I think he based his observation based upon the BEC case number D-04310-05XXX. It may be possible the PD may be somewhere in 04/01 or 05/01 or whatever.

ziv711 said:
So does this mean that it's possible for cases to be processed without a letter generated???

Thanks.

Hey Kanjoos

I think you missed few messages in between I guess.
I explained this before so let me say in short. Even ZB has said his analysis is good but will be better if gets more detailed. First in the analysis the cases are shared by both BEC's so few less days. Then many cases got closed, or company are closed or not replied to 45 day letter or cases get transferred to PERM all those are not included. Plus cases with RIR and those who got 45 day letter earlier than others, all these factors are not accounted for.
Plus even if you see now, 4/01 cases as per Icarus was in the que till 04/16/05, with in 4 days it seems 12/01 case has been already cleared. So its not exactly as you are thinking.

Kanjoos said:
WHYALLTHIS,

After 04/01 most of 01 cases wud get over in next 10-12 days max. Thats why 04/01 was so essential. Kindly see the Report created by ZANY BRAINY.... It takes approximately 25-30 days after 04/01 is done to reach to 05/02. But it takes almost 8-10 months to reach to the date 10/03.

Thanks,
T

I sincerely wish, it goes that way...

Umm I really hope n wish, it goes the way you are saying and we get our LC very soon. But not sure, my pessimism is much, and I get hard time swallowing sunny day picture, for me, everything looks darker till I get Green card, and then on the way to Citizenship and then on the way to realizing my dream that one day my Kids will go to MARS and struggle thier and send me some MAR'sian Currency Like I send my parents US $$ to India.

By the way, what will be rate of MAR's currency to USD in 2040?? I am gonna hedge it ...

Whyallthis said:
Hey Kanjoos

I think you missed few messages in between I guess.
I explained this before so let me say in short. Even ZB has said his analysis is good but will be better if gets more detailed. First in the analysis the cases are shared by both BEC's so few less days. Then many cases got closed, or company are closed or not replied to 45 day letter or cases get transferred to PERM all those are not included. Plus cases with RIR and those who got 45 day letter earlier than others, all these factors are not accounted for.
Plus even if you see now, 4/01 cases as per Icarus was in the que till 04/16/05, with in 4 days it seems 12/01 case has been already cleared. So its not exactly as you are thinking.

Whyallthis said:
Hey Kanjoos
Then many cases got closed, or company are closed or not replied to 45 day letter or cases get transferred to PERM all those are not included....
This was supposed to be true but it turned out to be one more fiasco ( I have lost count of those DOL fiascos. After couple of years of research (yes DOL started researching backlog reduction plan back in 2000, see http://www.murthy.com/arc_news/a_lcbdol.html )
and many millions wasted dollars they came up with this brilliant idea - to send famous 45 days letters. And guess what ! Out of the first 40,000 letters only 300 cases were closed.

So are there any folks in this thread whose PD is from 2001? Esp around 4.01? If yes, then we shall soon know what month is being processed. Maybe within this month. I am sure Icarus is trying to get all the info for us.
Icarus: Can you get some info for Philly as well?

Kanjoos said:
Umm I really hope n wish, it goes the way you are saying and we get our LC very soon. But not sure, my pessimism is much, and I get hard time swallowing sunny day picture, for me, everything looks darker till I get Green card, and then on the way to Citizenship and then on the way to realizing my dream that one day my Kids will go to MARS and struggle thier and send me some MAR'sian Currency Like I send my parents US $$ to India.

By the way, what will be rate of MAR's currency to USD in 2040?? I am gonna hedge it ...

i would guess 1 MARS = 25,000 $US at least...ya, you should definetely plan on sending the kids! :D

Kanjoos said:
His employer definitely must have replied to 45 Day letter, and BEC definitely must have sent letter. No question about it. May be his friend has not enquired correctly , we have too many loose ends in this message.

But its really great news that ICARUS is giving, that they have jumped to 12/01. Not really sure, if he said that, I think he based his observation based upon the BEC case number D-04310-05XXX. It may be possible the PD may be somewhere in 04/01 or 05/01 or whatever.

My friend is doing all he can to get the right info. The only way he could be wrong is if both the employer and the lawyer are lying for some reason. This is highly unlikely.

I've discussed this at length with him ever since word of the 45 day letters came out. I am totally convinced that the letter wasn't received by neither employer not the attorney. He's asking for the right information, and is asking for it frequently.

He's currently waiting for another response from the attorney for an email he sent out a couple of days ago. I'll share the response from the lawyer here as soon as I hear anything.

I still not get approved letter

no-luck said:
To day my colleague saw the fax copy of his labor approval and the date of approval is 24’Th March 2005
no_luck:

Based on your posting, I should got LC approved letter. Because I got and replied 45 day letter at the end of December 2004, and earlier than your colleague. I am also in Texas. My case number is: D-04260-*****. Could you make sure your news is right. I hope so, if that I will be next luck one.

no-luck said:
To day my colleague saw the fax copy of his labor approval and the date of approval is 24’Th March 2005
Hey NoLuck,
Could you tell us more details about the case approved?
Thanks