Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

GC_DJ said:
She said both are from Dallas BEC and are certified. I was also surprised as you guys are and asked twice about it and she confirmed it is Aug 2004. I do not have any more info other than PD. If I get any more info on that case I will post it.

Aug 2004 - Can you find which state is this case from? Also both the cases is it RIR or NON RIR?

Please let us know if it is RIR or Non RIR?

GC_DJ said:
She said both are from Dallas BEC and are certified. I was also surprised as you guys are and asked twice about it and she confirmed it is Aug 2004. I do not have any more info other than PD. If I get any more info on that case I will post it.

Heeey Dude...

May be Aug 2004 is from Boston DOL?
Bring some more news on this case dude...

May be its from Boston DOL or from some other DOL or Aug 2004 guy's mom or dad or wife work in DALLAS BEC?...

Why Dallas BEC DETOUR from Apr 2001 to Aug 2004?

Zany_Brainy said:
I am pretty sure that the Aug 2004 report is wrong.
Apr 2001 on the other hand seems correct as according to ICARUS that is where the queue is.

GC_DJ can you please pester your attorney and ask them details about the Aug 2004 case (wether it has come from some other DOL than the BEC) or is it an state approval (move to DOL/BEC) or something?

Because if it is true, finally we have a cause to File suit on the DOL.

Thanks

Possible Aug 2004 would have been School Teacher,Nurse,Physio, It is noticed that earlier these kind of cases got special attention in RO's

Sorry guys now she is saying the Aug 2004 PD case was approved from Phylli BEC not Dallas. She is not giving me any more info.

shaaka said:
Heeey Dude...

May be Aug 2004 is from Boston DOL?
Bring some more news on this case dude...

May be its from Boston DOL or from some other DOL or Aug 2004 guy's mom or dad or wife work in DALLAS BEC?...

Why Dallas BEC DETOUR from Apr 2001 to Aug 2004?

Looks like the processing in Philly is quite random. The other case approved by Philly last Friday was from late 2002!! maybe they are still training their staff and these approvals were the result of the training

GC_DJ said:
Sorry guys now she is saying the Aug 2004 PD case was approved from Phylli BEC not Dallas. She is not giving me any more info.

Hi GCSyndrome,

How do you find out the other case which approved last Friday from Philly? How many case was approved last Friday?

Here is that case info:
posted by RahulatDC

PD :10/2002 (Virginia)
Received letter from BEC in Jan
Labor Approval in 2nd week of March
It was an IT - EB2 RIR Case.

Ginger21 said:
Hi GCSyndrome,

How do you find out the other case which approved last Friday from Philly? How many case was approved last Friday?

Hi Icarus,

Thanks again for all your great updates. I have a question relating to my friends case, as his attorney checked status by email, and got a case number that starts with a D-04310-05***. This was approximately a month ago. However, no 45 day letter has been received yet by neither the employer nor the attorney.

Based on your note, a 45 day letter should be generated and sent shortly after a case numebr with a D is assigned. Should my friend be concerned that his case may have been lost?

As I posted here before, my friend's PD is 12/01, and his case was forwarded to the BEC from the Dallas DOL regional office. Is the process of sending letters for all cases received from Dallas DOL complete or are there still some that weren't sent yet?

Thanks again.

ziv711 said:
Hi Icarus,

Thanks again for all your great updates. I have a question relating to my friends case, as his attorney checked status by email, and got a case number that starts with a D-04310-05***. This was approximately a month ago. However, no 45 day letter has been received yet by neither the employer nor the attorney.

Based on your note, a 45 day letter should be generated and sent shortly after a case numebr with a D is assigned. Should my friend be concerned that his case may have been lost?

As I posted here before, my friend's PD is 12/01, and his case was forwarded to the BEC from the Dallas DOL regional office. Is the process of sending letters for all cases received from Dallas DOL complete or are there still some that weren't sent yet?

Thanks again.

Icarus and ziv711,

Here is some info:

1) Our tracker has 37 records from Dallas DOL (a small sample I agree) , 33 have received letter, 3 are MIA (ie have not posted in a while so I consider their records outdated). That leaves ziv711's friend as the lone pending letter.

2) The last Dallas DOL 45-day letter in our tracker was received in early March - 1 1/2 months have passed.

3) D-04310-05***. It seems something "funny" was going on at BPC between 04310 and 04320. It seems clear that on 04320 , the last 5 digits were reset.
However on 04310, numbers are in the 34XXX range, however there are multiple records in the 04310-05XXX and 04310-06XXX range as if the numbering scheme was giving BPC problems. Seems like something was not working as planned during these days at BPC.

Hi Icarus, JustWatching,

I have asked my employer and attorney and they say they still did not receive the 45 day letter. My case RD=04/07/04 and BEC # D-05007-12***. Is there any other way to find out if the letter has been sent ?

Thanks

gth999 said:
Hi Icarus, JustWatching,

I have asked my employer and attorney and they say they still did not receive the 45 day letter. My case RD=04/07/04 and BEC # D-05007-12***. Is there any other way to find out if the letter has been sent ?

Thanks

Chicago DOL letters are still coming and since it has been random I don't think you should worry just yet.

Received BEC Letter

Hi,
Just received my BEC letter today. Delay because of change of employer address.
Here are the details.
Type:RIR
State wisconsin
Chicago received date June 2004.
BEC received April 2005.
What should i expect for the I-140 approval? I know some of you have been watching it closely enough to make predictions... So let's hear it..

wi_lca said:
Hi,
Here are the details.
State wisconsin
BEC received April 2005.
What should i expect for the I-140 approval? I know some of you have been watching it closely enough to make predictions... So let's hear it..

I believe you will need LC approval before I-140 approval !

Hey Congrats
Looks like either we are missing something or you forgot to mention something.
Did you get 45 day letter or approval from BEC.
If you got 45 day letter then I think we need to wait for a while before we celebrate and think about I-140. We cann't go for I-140 before we get Labor approved.
If you got approval well thats great and congrats again and kindly provide your PD, RD and when did you receive your approval and all,RIR,or not...etc
Take care

wi_lca said:
Hi,
Here are the details.
State wisconsin
BEC received April 2005.

Status Check

This forum is doing a great job. Far better than my lawyer.
My case is as follows:
Non RIR
PD: Jun 2002

The famous 45 days letter has still not arrived.
Would appreciate feedback. Could some of you Gurus advise me the likely date for my LC approval please? Thanks. :cool: